Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Be Adam Kinzinger Login/Join 
one of us
posted
Put loyalty to the Country and the Constitution above loyalty to your "Party". I watched the following video and kept saying to myself, "That's what I believe". https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TKjkx-MQSbY We need people like Adam in politics. Once the Cult Of Bone Spur disappears, we will all be better off.

Posts: 13782 | Location: Texas | Registered: 10 May 2002Reply With Quote
Picture of jeffeosso
posted Hide Post
Hey, Grandma --
While you are on the point of "Cadets" could you tell me what services that Clinton, Obama, and Asthma Joe served in? I recognize the Corn pop's service details are classified

#dumptrump

opinions vary band of bubbas and STC hunting Club

Information on Ammoguide about
the416AR, 458AR, 470AR, 500AR
What is an AR round? Case Drawings 416-458-470AR and 500AR.
476AR,
http://www.weaponsmith.com

Posts: 38510 | Location: Conroe, TX | Registered: 01 June 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
What draft or war did Obama dodge at the age of 12? Oh, wait, there wasn't even a draft to dodge.....stop reaching so far in your attempt at equivalency.

Posts: 15882 | Location: Iowa | Registered: 10 April 2007Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of bluefish
posted Hide Post
Of course he could have volunteered. Too busy organizing on the South Side of Chitcago I suppose?

Posts: 5232 | Location: The way life should be | Registered: 24 May 2012Reply With Quote
Picture of jeffeosso
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by close_enough:
What draft or war did Obama dodge at the age of 12? Oh, wait, there wasn't even a draft to dodge.....stop reaching so far in your attempt at equivalency.

I know reading and continuity can be hard to follow. I didn't ask if obama was a draft dodger - I asked what service he served in - see the difference there?

I didn't ask about who was a draft dodger -- that would be clinton, biden, and trump -- tada -- I asked where they served

Prior to slick willie, you have to go all the way back to LBJ to find a president that hadn't served

#dumptrump

476AR,

one of us
posted Hide Post
I guess they served in the same one Tuberville served in. You know, the Republican guy that is holding up all the military promotions. The one that swears he supports our military. MAGA Trash.

Posts: 13782 | Location: Texas | Registered: 10 May 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
I know reading and continuity can be hard to follow. I didn't ask if obama was a draft dodger - I asked what service he served in - see the difference there?

I didn't ask about who was a draft dodger -- that would be clinton, biden, and trump -- tada -- I asked where they serve

You inferred the draft dodging by referring to "Asthma Joe". I found your intent to be clear that these people actively avoided service like trump did.

Posts: 15882 | Location: Iowa | Registered: 10 April 2007Reply With Quote
Picture of jeffeosso
posted Hide Post
i guess trying to teach you to read is also a futile effort -
yet the question remains, I directly asked you what services they served in -- pretty simple language -- you additions/modifiers/whatever you "read" into to aside ...

#dumptrump

476AR,