THE ACCURATE RELOADING POLITICAL CRATER

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Guns, Politics, Gunsmithing & Reloading  Hop To Forums  The Political Forum    Trump Claims "Immigrants are poisoning the blood of our Country"

Moderators: DRG
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Trump Claims "Immigrants are poisoning the blood of our Country" Login/Join 
One of Us
posted

"If you’re innocent why are you taking the Fifth Amendment?”- Donald Trump

Posts: 9557 | Location: Tennessee | Registered: 09 December 2007Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
I saw this earlier and it got no response. I wonder why?

Can some of you trumptards explain to all of us why immigrants are poisoning the blood of our country?

-Every damn thing is your own fault if you are any good.

Posts: 15052 | Registered: 20 September 2012Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of LongDistanceOperator
posted Hide Post
Is this the “Traditional America” that the horse doctor longs for?

Posts: 7480 | Location: near Austin, Texas, USA | Registered: 15 December 2000Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by LongDistanceOperator:
Is this the “Traditional America” that the horse doctor longs for?

Well, Tiffany doesn't have poisoned blood...

Posts: 9557 | Location: Tennessee | Registered: 09 December 2007Reply With Quote
Picture of jeffeosso
posted Hide Post
Anchor baby - the child of an ILLEGAL immigrant. that you are so underinformed that you comingle LEGAL migrants with ILLEGAL aliens, is rather telling of your underhanded purposes. I mean, it's actually obvious and PATHETIC that you don't understand the US immigration system. It's rather pathetic that you woulddrag your head out of peckerwood county, TN, and try to have an intelligent conversation about immigration - dude, seriously, you have issues and should seek help and meds

please, before you make a SINGLE additional post, show us where Ivana or Melania were ILLEGAL ALIENS and that you actually understand what an anchor baby is... you likely can't from peckerwood county

Ivana - married a citizen, all of their children are citizens, and became a citizen in 1988,

it's rather "funny" as in 'you are sick in the head' that you omit Maples and Tiffany -- i guess that didn't tell your story

Melania - another LEGAL immigrant, holds citizenship in her own right, wife of an american, children are americans. the REALLY "sad" part, sarge jeffrey, that it takes YEARS to become citizen, where she was a LEGAL immigrant in 1996, roughly a DECADE before she married trump,

So, sarge-the-salacious, your are DEAD WRONG, as usual, in attempting to point a finger. if you weren't so asinine, you would just be deserving of pity. But, since you like to play in traffic, here's some sub-$200 help for you
https://www.medicaleshop.com/s...pecial-needs-helmets

#dumptrump

opinions vary band of bubbas and STC hunting Club

Information on Ammoguide about
the416AR, 458AR, 470AR, 500AR
What is an AR round? Case Drawings 416-458-470AR and 500AR.
476AR,
http://www.weaponsmith.com

Posts: 38462 | Location: Conroe, TX | Registered: 01 June 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by jeffeosso:
Anchor baby - the child of an ILLEGAL immigrant. that you are so underinformed that you comingle LEGAL migrants with ILLEGAL aliens, is rather telling of your underhanded purposes. I mean, it's actually obvious and PATHETIC that you don't understand the US immigration system. It's rather pathetic that you woulddrag your head out of peckerwood county, TN, and try to have an intelligent conversation about immigration - dude, seriously, you have issues and should seek help and meds

Ivana - married a citizen, all of their children are citizens, and became a citizen in 1988,

it's rather "funny" as in 'you are sick in the head' that you omit Maples and Tiffany -- i guess that didn't tell your story

Melania - another LEGAL immigrant, holds citizenship in her own right, wife of an american, children are americans. the REALLY "sad" part, sarge jeffrey, that it takes YEARS to become citizen, where she was a LEGAL immigrant in 1996, roughly a DECADE before she married trump,

So, sarge-the-salacious, your are DEAD WRONG, as usual, in attempting to point a finger. if you weren't so asinine, you would just be deserving of pity. But, since you like to play in traffic, here's some sub-$200 help for you
https://www.medicaleshop.com/s...pecial-needs-helmets

Not at all surprising that you would completely miss the point, but Trump is personally responsible for a bunch of "immigrant poisoning" of the blood.

Picture of jeffeosso
posted Hide Post
Weird - i thought I was on your ignore list -- bluster, again, sergeant jeffrey the special

#dumptrump

476AR,

One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Weird - i thought I was on your ignore list -- bluster, again, sergeant jeffrey the special

The Ignore List is a poor screen for a coward to hide behind to snipe at people, I can, at will, see your posts you moron.

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Jeffeosso, IMO you have entered "unbecoming" rhetorical behavior.

Just a friendly opinion.

XXX

"When fascism comes to America, it will be wrapped in the flag and carrying a cross." - Sinclair Lewis

Per my far-right friend: "reality sucks"

FYI - if you ID as "conservative" nowadays, Trump owns you.

Posts: 19660 | Location: Depends on the Season | Registered: 17 February 2017Reply With Quote
Picture of jeffeosso
posted Hide Post
Thanks, ME - I agree and I apologize for my de clase behavior. In my defense, there are times when one must speak en valgate to be understood. i recognize this has been below me

#dumptrump

476AR,

One of Us
posted Hide Post
You are a good man. I have no doubt.

I have noticed several times where jeffive has admitted he was wrong or mistaken too.

I know you wish I would make such admissions too, but as you know I'm never wrong. Wink lol

XXX

"When fascism comes to America, it will be wrapped in the flag and carrying a cross." - Sinclair Lewis

Posts: 19660 | Location: Depends on the Season | Registered: 17 February 2017Reply With Quote
Administrator
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Mike Mitchell:
I saw this earlier and it got no response. I wonder why?

Can some of you trumptards explain to all of us why immigrants are poisoning the blood of our country?

Of course immigrants are poisoning the country!

Just ask the Red Indians, who you are keeping in RESERVATIONS! clap

www.accuratereloading.com
Instagram : ganyana2000

Posts: 66934 | Location: Dubai, UAE | Registered: 08 January 1998Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
https://www.msn.com/en-us/news...1cad4fbec15b634&ei=8

Donald Trump's Titanic Triumph
Story by James Bickerton •
10h

https://www.msn.com/en-us/vide...ocid=socialshare&t=1

MAGA Commentator Wants People To Shoot Charity Workers Assisting Migrants

Stew Peters, a conservative commentator and radio host, called for the shooting of charity workers assisting migrants, saying that the best option to stop undocumented immigration is "shooting everyone involved."

XXX

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Jeff is delusional...

Posts: 41769 | Location: Crosby and Barksdale, Texas | Registered: 18 September 2006Reply With Quote
Picture of jeffeosso
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Jefffive:
quote:

The Ignore List is a poor screen for a coward to hide behind to snipe at people, I can, at will, see your posts you moron.

Morning Sarge,
You do know that YOU control YOUR ignore list - if you need to play peekaboo with my posts, be my guest

#dumptrump

476AR,

One of Us
Picture of Bivoj
posted Hide Post
The reaction to this border crisis is on hands of Biden administration
They let this massive invasion happen
Trump is just echoing what most people see and how they feel about it
House needs to address it and Republicans are absolutely right about holding massive spending on other countries border issues until ours is resolved
Tough deal for democrats but that’s the way the cookie crumbles

Nothing like standing over your own kill

Posts: 617 | Location: Wherever hunting is good and Go Trump | Registered: 17 June 2023Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of MJines
posted Hide Post
That's the problem with memes, they oversimplify issues. Rather than focusing on the pictures and the labeling, how about addressing the real issue, Trump's comment that immigrants are "poisoning the blood of the country". A comment he has now made a couple of times. Regardless of how you feel about the border situation, anyone that does not find such rhetoric disturbingly similar to rhetoric in the late 1930's in Germany is just plain obtuse . . . and of course a comment that completely ignores that our country is in fact a country of immigrants.

Mike

Posts: 21207 | Registered: 03 January 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Bivoj
posted Hide Post
I agree with you and also see that unsustained immigration cant work in long run
Trump will say anything for political advantage and so does just about every politician
I can make my own opinion about border just from what I see and hear on news unless of course they all lie
The bottom line is, we have to do something about border
Seems insane along there

Posts: 617 | Location: Wherever hunting is good and Go Trump | Registered: 17 June 2023Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Aspen Hill Adventures
posted Hide Post
quote:

Were these women illegal aliens?

~Ann

Posts: 19150 | Location: The LOST Nation | Registered: 27 March 2001Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Anne likes her memes. The blood of legal immigrants is more "pure" than that of illegals? And, BTW, there has always been uncertainty in Melania's method of getting here "legally".

Posts: 15869 | Location: Iowa | Registered: 10 April 2007Reply With Quote
Picture of jeffeosso
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by wymple:
close enough

it was jeff5's meme, - but close enough

#dumptrump

476AR,

one of us
Picture of LongDistanceOperator
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Bivoj:
House needs to address it and Republicans are absolutely right about holding massive spending on other countries border issues until ours is resolved

You’re a fucking idiot.

Posts: 7480 | Location: near Austin, Texas, USA | Registered: 15 December 2000Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Who was it that said " never let a crisis go to waste"?

One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Aspen Hill Adventures:
quote:

Were these women illegal aliens?

Malaria almost certainly committed fraud to get that "Einstein Visa" reserved for immigrants who have "exceptional ability. A willingness to stick your cooch in a camera is not on any list of "exceptional abilities", and she lied about having a degree from Vlad the Impaler State or where-ever she claimed to have gone.

Is there something about the naturalization process that cleanses the blood?

Trump isn't running around making any distinction about which immigrants are doing the poisoning.

One of Us
Picture of Bivoj
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by LongDistanceOperator:
quote:
Originally posted by Bivoj:

You’re a fucking idiot.

Hmmm, thank you for compliment

One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:
close enough

I didn't say it was Ann's. I just said she likes her memes, she posts so many.

Picture of jeffeosso
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:
quote:
close enough

sure thing, i guess you feel that's close enough -

except YOU including jeff5's meme ... it's kinda weird, as most grown men would say "opps, my mistake" ... what say you?

#dumptrump

476AR,

One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Just ask the Red Indians, who you are keeping in RESERVATIONS!

they are free to leave and get a real job any time they wish.

Posts: 4969 | Location: soda springs,id | Registered: 02 April 2008Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
close enough

except YOU including jeff5's meme ... it's kinda weird, as most grown men would say "opps, my mistake" ... what say you?

Because it was in her post which I referenced. And learn to spell.

Picture of jeffeosso
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
close enough

Because it was in her post which I referenced. And learn to spell.

my spelling is close enough, symple. "kinda" and "oops" were literally my only "mistakes"

#dumptrump

476AR,

One of Us
posted Hide Post
If there is a "crisis" at the border why is the Republican-led House of Representative not in session to deal with it instead of on Christmas vacation?

One of Us
posted Hide Post
cause HR-2 is sitting in the democrat run Senate waiting on them to do something.

see 'I'm just a bill' from the Saturday morning cartoon series for more information on how your government works.

Posts: 4969 | Location: soda springs,id | Registered: 02 April 2008Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Lamar:
cause HR-2 is sitting in the democrat run Senate waiting on them to do something.

see 'I'm just a bill' from the Saturday morning cartoon series for more information on how your government works.

Trump is no longer in office, his largely useless Wall is dead.