Religious freedom Login/Join 
One of Us
posted
should not infringe upon public health. It's not questionable on the science

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news...a968d0cf97eb07&ei=56

Posts: 15874 | Location: Iowa | Registered: 10 April 2007Reply With Quote
Administrator
posted Hide Post
Safety of other children should be taken into consideration too.

I wouldn’t like to see my kids go to school and mix with non vaccinated kids!

This is almost universal, worldwide, for children up to a certain age.

Vaccination for certain diseases is mandatory.

As it should be.

www.accuratereloading.com
Instagram : ganyana2000

Posts: 66946 | Location: Dubai, UAE | Registered: 08 January 1998Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of nute
posted Hide Post
There is a measles spike over here as a result of parents not getting kids jabbed.

Posts: 7164 | Location: Ban pre shredded cheese - make America grate again... | Registered: 29 October 2005Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Saeed:

As it should be.

I have always wondered why, if your kids are vaccinated, and therefor immune, it should matter if some other kid is not immune. This especially applies to vaccines which, unlike the covid vax, are actually effective. The covid vax is almost totally ineffective and those who received it are not immune to shit, so it doesn't count. Also, there are vaccines which are deemed mandatory and which are for relatively innocuous childhood diseases. Virtually everyone I grew up with is immune to measles, because they had it when they were kids. They suffered no ill effects and this might explain why some wonder; why bother?
Of course, it makes perfect sense to vaccinate against such things as tetanus, smallpox, polio, etc.
Regards, Bill

Posts: 3524 | Location: Elko, B.C. Canada | Registered: 19 June 2000Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Bill Leeper:
quote:
Originally posted by Saeed:

As it should be.

I have always wondered why, if your kids are vaccinated, and therefor immune, it should matter if some other kid is not immune. This especially applies to vaccines which, unlike the covid vax, are actually effective. The covid vax is almost totally ineffective and those who received it are not immune to shit, so it doesn't count. Also, there are vaccines which are deemed mandatory and which are for relatively innocuous childhood diseases. Virtually everyone I grew up with is immune to measles, because they had it when they were kids. They suffered no ill effects and this might explain why some wonder; why bother?
Of course, it makes perfect sense to vaccinate against such things as tetanus, smallpox, polio, etc.
Regards, Bill

It's called herd immunity, if the vaccination rate is high enough, the unvaccinated aren't likely to
present a problem.

When the horse has been eliminated, human life may be extended an average of five or more years.
James R. Doolitle

I think they've been misunderstood. Timothy Tredwell

Posts: 1586 | Location: Central Alberta, Canada | Registered: 20 July 2019Reply With Quote