https://forums.accuratereloading.com/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/3811043/m/5941076772

28 March 2024, 21:08
wymple
Religious freedom
should not infringe upon public health. It's not questionable on the science

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news...a968d0cf97eb07&ei=56
28 March 2024, 21:49
Saeed
Safety of other children should be taken into consideration too.

I wouldn’t like to see my kids go to school and mix with non vaccinated kids!

This is almost universal, worldwide, for children up to a certain age.

Vaccination for certain diseases is mandatory.

As it should be.

www.accuratereloading.com
Instagram : ganyana2000
28 March 2024, 22:16
nute
There is a measles spike over here as a result of parents not getting kids jabbed.
30 March 2024, 07:16
Bill Leeper
quote:
Originally posted by Saeed:

As it should be.

I have always wondered why, if your kids are vaccinated, and therefor immune, it should matter if some other kid is not immune. This especially applies to vaccines which, unlike the covid vax, are actually effective. The covid vax is almost totally ineffective and those who received it are not immune to shit, so it doesn't count. Also, there are vaccines which are deemed mandatory and which are for relatively innocuous childhood diseases. Virtually everyone I grew up with is immune to measles, because they had it when they were kids. They suffered no ill effects and this might explain why some wonder; why bother?
Of course, it makes perfect sense to vaccinate against such things as tetanus, smallpox, polio, etc.
Regards, Bill
30 March 2024, 07:52
Grizzly Adams1
quote:
Originally posted by Bill Leeper:
quote:
Originally posted by Saeed:

As it should be.

I have always wondered why, if your kids are vaccinated, and therefor immune, it should matter if some other kid is not immune. This especially applies to vaccines which, unlike the covid vax, are actually effective. The covid vax is almost totally ineffective and those who received it are not immune to shit, so it doesn't count. Also, there are vaccines which are deemed mandatory and which are for relatively innocuous childhood diseases. Virtually everyone I grew up with is immune to measles, because they had it when they were kids. They suffered no ill effects and this might explain why some wonder; why bother?
Of course, it makes perfect sense to vaccinate against such things as tetanus, smallpox, polio, etc.
Regards, Bill

It's called herd immunity, if the vaccination rate is high enough, the unvaccinated aren't likely to
present a problem.

When the horse has been eliminated, human life may be extended an average of five or more years.
James R. Doolitle

I think they've been misunderstood. Timothy Tredwell