MSM embedded with Hamas on raid Login/Join 
One of Us
Picture of ledvm
posted
Journalists embedded with Hamas on Oct. 7 violated all media redlines

This is just plain sick!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
J. Lane Easter, DVM

A born Texan has instilled in his system a mind-set of no retreat or no surrender. I wish everyone the world over had the dominating spirit that motivates Texans.– Billy Clayton, Speaker of the Texas House

No state commands such fierce pride and loyalty. Lesser mortals are pitied for their misfortune in not being born in Texas.— Queen Elizabeth II on her visit to Texas in May, 1991.

Posts: 36646 | Location: Gainesville, TX | Registered: 24 December 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
I've been seeing quite a bot about this.

If found to be true? They are complicit of facilitating murder and terrorism.

If true.

Posts: 41786 | Location: Crosby and Barksdale, Texas | Registered: 18 September 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
It wasn't true.

"If you’re innocent why are you taking the Fifth Amendment?”- Donald Trump

Posts: 9580 | Location: Tennessee | Registered: 09 December 2007Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of jdollar
posted Hide Post
So the Jerusalem Post is lying?

Vote Trump- Putin’s best friend…

Posts: 13169 | Location: Georgia | Registered: 28 October 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by jdollar:
So the Jerusalem Post is lying?

Yes, they got taken in, like a lot of media and politicians, by a website run by a former employee of the Jerusalem Post. Even "Honest Reporting", the original soutce for the claim, is now saying they were "just asking questions".

quote:
The executive director of an Israeli media watchdog organization says it was simply “raising questions” by publicly wondering whether Palestinian photojournalists who documented the Oct. 7 Hamas attack in Israel — and sent some of the first images of its aftermath to a watching world — had been tipped off in advance that it would happen...

Gil Hoffman, executive director of HonestReporting and a former reporter for The Jerusalem Post, admitted Thursday the group had no evidence to back up that suggestion. He said he was satisfied with subsequent explanations from several of these journalists that they did not know.

Link

Posts: 9580 | Location: Tennessee | Registered: 09 December 2007Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Worth noting that the earliest photos appear to have been shot about an hour after the attack started. Freelance photographers are well-known for short response times when something newsworthy happens, which this slaughter certainly was.

One of Us
posted Hide Post
I would, however, think it more accurate to say the Jerusalem Post, like several other media outlets, were "wrong" rather than "lying".

To me, lying is the knowing passing of untruthful information intentionally, which I don't think they did. They just ran with bad information as if it were fact.

One of Us
Picture of Scott King
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Jefffive:
I would, however, think it more accurate to say the Jerusalem Post, like several other media outlets, were "wrong" rather than "lying".

To me, lying is the knowing passing of untruthful information intentionally, which I don't think they did. They just ran with bad information as if it were fact.

Jeff, I just dig how you make excuses and cover for Islamic terrorism over and over and over. tu2

Posts: 9138 | Location: Dillingham Alaska | Registered: 10 April 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Journalism in the old school did not publish things that they could not verify as fact.

That said, there have always been yellow journalists that deliberately say what gets their desired reaction.

What is happening is that more mainstream western media is being exposed for this. I suspect the Jerusalem paper was responding in kind.

An op Ed treated as being factual.

Posts: 10663 | Location: Minnesota USA | Registered: 15 June 2007Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Scott King:
quote:

Jeff, I just dig how you make excuses and cover for Islamic terrorism over and over and over. tu2

I would surely love to know where you find "making excuses and cover for Islamic terrorism" in anything I've posted in this thread or anywhere else.

This seems to me to spring from the same place the "Israel kills 500 by bombing hospital" bullshit from early in the war that turned out to be Islamic Jihad killed a handful with a failed rocket fired at Israel, shit moves too fast for news outlets to actually verify stuff before it's all over the internet so they have let the verification slip rather than be behind, and it's getting people killed and feeding the propaganda mills of some very bad people.

Picture of jeffeosso
posted Hide Post
quote:
It wasn't true.

Weird, when Tlaib makes antisemitic statements, why then you defend her and refuse to call HER antisemitic, just stupid for saying it outloud. But leap to discredit a damning report of collusion with terrorists. This might be a blind spot for you

I won't bother researching it, but didn't you jump to deride Israel over the hospital rocket?

#dumptrump

opinions vary band of bubbas and STC hunting Club

Information on Ammoguide about
the416AR, 458AR, 470AR, 500AR
What is an AR round? Case Drawings 416-458-470AR and 500AR.
476AR,
http://www.weaponsmith.com

Posts: 38513 | Location: Conroe, TX | Registered: 01 June 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by jeffeosso:
quote:
It wasn't true.

Weird, when Tlaib makes antisemitic statements, why then you defend her and refuse to call HER antisemitic, just stupid for saying it outloud. But leap to discredit a damning report of collusion with terrorists. This might be a blind spot for you

I won't bother researching it, but didn't you jump to deride Israel over the hospital rocket?

You don't bother researching anything, why change now? It would be a lot of effort to click on the link above where the original source later admitted they had no evidence and were just "raising questions".

And no, I don't believe I ever "derided" Israel over the hospital attack, it looked like bullshit from the start that any "attack" that damaged a few cars in a parking lot killed 500 but left no medical waste from treating casualties behind.

And I have never defended Tlaib, but you just keep on using that Trumpian tactic of just making shit up, it looks good on you.

Administrator
posted Hide Post
May be a bit of history might shed the light...

On this horrible situation, causing atrocity after atrocity, some support one side or the other.

Completely forgetting why!

What rights did the British government have to give another country to a political organization?

To cover up for the inhuman treatments the Europeans have been giving to the Jews?

Not much difference to what America has been doing to South East Asia and Afghanistan.

Perpetuating the modern inhumanity to benefit no one except the Masters who control the politicians.

Regardless how many are killed.

Americans or foreign.

www.accuratereloading.com
Instagram : ganyana2000

Posts: 67035 | Location: Dubai, UAE | Registered: 08 January 1998Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Get rid of Hamas and Netanyahu and the dying might end.

Administrator
posted Hide Post
quote:
Get rid of Hamas and Netanyahu and the dying might end.

It won’t.

Hamas committed an a crime against humanity.

No doubt about it.

Israel, ruled by Zionists, which is a political organization, and never represented all the Jews.

Has been committing non stop crimes against humanity from the day it was created.

Look at the map.

Since it was created until now.

See how it has grown.

Like a cancer!

The Palestinians, who had nothing to do with Europes crimes against the Jews, have been paying for them.

Gaza has a pop of over 2 million people.

They have no control over their own destiny on lands that belong to them for thousands of years.

Everything is controlled through the Zionist occupation forces.

Water, electricity, Internet, banking.

Would you accept to live under such conditions?

A two state solution has been put forward many times.

The Zionists have refused to support it.

Funny how the West is all up in arms.

Partly against the Israeli occupation and partly against Hamas.

But still no one ever mentions the Balfour Declaration!!

The media does like it if someone brings it up.

The sad part is these crimes will continue.

Until the Palestinians have rights as normal people living in their own country.

Posts: 67035 | Location: Dubai, UAE | Registered: 08 January 1998Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
https://blogs.timesofisrael.co...948-fact-or-fiction/

Arabs shot themselves in both feet, and have been blaming Israel ever since.

Posts: 15883 | Location: Iowa | Registered: 10 April 2007Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of ledvm
posted Hide Post
https://x.com/sentomcotton/sta...994349972095174?s=46

https://x.com/sentomcotton/sta...994359610544460?s=46

J. Lane Easter, DVM

A born Texan has instilled in his system a mind-set of no retreat or no surrender. I wish everyone the world over had the dominating spirit that motivates Texans.– Billy Clayton, Speaker of the Texas House

No state commands such fierce pride and loyalty. Lesser mortals are pitied for their misfortune in not being born in Texas.— Queen Elizabeth II on her visit to Texas in May, 1991.

Posts: 36646 | Location: Gainesville, TX | Registered: 24 December 2006Reply With Quote
Administrator
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by wymple:

May be reality explains it better!

Look at these maps!

Expanding like malignant cancer!

Picture of jeffeosso
posted Hide Post
And the rest of the story

https://www.pfmep.org/misleading-and-harmful/

#dumptrump

476AR,

Picture of jeffeosso
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:
quote:
It wasn't true.

You don't bother researching anything, why change now? It would be a lot of effort to click on the link above where the original source later admitted they had no evidence and were just "raising questions".

And no, I don't believe I ever "derided" Israel over the hospital attack, it looked like bullshit from the start that any "attack" that damaged a few cars in a parking lot killed 500 but left no medical waste from treating casualties behind.

And I have never defended Tlaib, but you just keep on using that Trumpian tactic of just making shit up, it looks good on you.

Still can't bring yourself to call tlaib and antisemitic, can you? I am telling you, it might be a blind spot. It certainly is a sensitive spot for you...

Oh, wait, I see your "there are fine people on both sides" moment when you blame hamas

and bibi for the Hamas terrorism. Dude, really, don't freak out but you might look into

#dumptrump

476AR,

One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
It wasn't true.

Still can't bring yourself to call tlaib and antisemitic, can you? I am telling you, it might be a blind spot. It certainly is a sensitive spot for you...

Oh, wait, I see your "there are fine people on both sides" moment when you blame hamas

and bibi for the Hamas terrorism. Dude, really, don't freak out but you might look into

No, people intentionally misrepresenting what I've said bothers me, it's lying.

Eventually you'll catch on that you don't choose my words for me; I realize you are slow but you'll get there.

Picture of jeffeosso
posted Hide Post
Here's you "scathing" rebuke of someone wanting to kill all the Jews in Israel

quote:
"From the River to the Sea", as I understand it, refers to the Jordan River and the Mediterranean Sea, which would encompass all of Israel. Several attempts have been made to push them out since 1948 with the result usually being the Israelis holding more ground than when the push started. Representative Tlaib is entitled to her opinions but to publicly associate herself with that slogan is plain stupid, in my opinion.

Trust me, you alone chose your own words -and this isn't a "full chested" "you know, this is evil" response..

As I've said before, this is your "there are good people on both sides" comment.

oh, btw, the word you are looking for is "representing", i think you got confused on trying to use a big word, like "misrepresenting" - i am literally QUOTING your exact post.

You can't call out Tlaib for being antisemitic, but will call republicans as "fascists" or "nazis" at the drop of a hat -

Yeah, you might look into that, bub. It might be a private journey, where you look into what you actually support. I mean, you hate the 1st, 2nd, 4th, and 5th amendments for your "political enemies" but sure do think the 14th is grand -

You sure do support bringing the wrath of the State down on your political "enemies" but can't bring yourself to said tlaib is a racist/antisemitic. I do hate to even mention it, but 99.99999% of your "enemies" don't know you exist - and the other aren't all that concerned about your input

i wish you peace, and this might be of assistance https://www.betterhelp.com/ you could talk to them, as the adult in the room, in times of need

#dumptrump

476AR,

One of Us
Picture of jdollar
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Saeed:
quote:

May be reality explains it better!

Look at these maps!

Expanding like malignant cancer!

Maybe if the Arabs didn’t keep starting wars/invading Israel, then getting their collective asses kicked, they wouldn’t keep losing territory to Israel. The Golan Heights come to mind. To the victor goes the spoils- the Arab neighbors sure aren’t the victors in spite of numerous attempts. Wink Cool

One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:

Excellent article!

Posts: 41786 | Location: Crosby and Barksdale, Texas | Registered: 18 September 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:

On this horrible situation, causing atrocity after atrocity, some support one side or the other.

What rights did the British government have to give another country to a political organization?

Was there a country of Palestine? How was their government made up? What was their money like?

To cover up for the inhuman treatments the Europeans have been giving to the Jews?

Not much difference to what America has been doing to South East Asia and Afghanistan.

Perpetuating the modern inhumanity to benefit no one except the Masters who control the politicians.

Americans or foreign.

One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
And the rest of the story

https://www.pfmep.org/misleading-and-harmful/

Another very good article.

one of us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by JTEX:
quote:

Was there a country of Palestine? How was their government made up? What was their money like?

Americans or foreign.

I still have a Palestinian coin that my father brought back from WW II, says Palestine right on the face of it.

In English, not Arabic. British influence, I'll guess. London banker money?

TomP

Our country, right or wrong. When right, to be kept right, when wrong to be put right.

Carl Schurz (1829 - 1906)

Posts: 14389 | Location: Moreno Valley CA USA | Registered: 20 November 2000Reply With Quote
Administrator
posted Hide Post
quote:
Maybe if the Arabs didn’t keep starting wars/invading Israel, then getting their collective asses kicked, they wouldn’t keep losing territory to Israel. The Golan Heights come to mind. To the victor goes the spoils- the Arab neighbors sure aren’t the victors in spite of numerous attempts.

Your ignorance of history is astounding!

The Arabs had all of palestine before the Brits gave it to the Zionists.

Creating another, modern, form of Nazism.

Here it is for your education.
The Balfour Declaration
This letter to Lord Rothschild, by the British Foreign Secretary Arthur James
Balfour, was aimed at Jewish support for the Allies in the First World War. The
letter, known as the "Balfour Declaration" became the basis movement to create
a Jewish state in Palestine. The letter was published a week later in The Times
(London) of London

Foreign Office
November 2nd, 1917
Dear Lord Rothschild:
I have much pleasure in conveying to you. on behalf of His Majesty's
Government, the following declaration of sympathy with Jewish Zionist
aspirations which has been submitted to, and approved by, the Cabinet:
His Majesty's Government view with favor the establishment in Palestine of a
national home for the Jewish people, and will use their best endeavors to
facilitate the achievement of this object, it being clearly understood that nothing
shall be done which may prejudice the civil and religious rights of existing nonJewish communities in Palestine, or the rights and political status enjoyed by
Jews in any other country.
I should be grateful if you would bring this declaration to the knowledge
of the Zionist Federation.
Yours,
Arthur James Balfour

Nothing was supposed to affect the legal rights of the Palestinians.

Their homes are destroyed, and what is left of them are put in glorified concentration camps.

Funny how the world is finally waking up to what Zionism really is.

A new form of Nazism.

Adolf would be proud of what NitanHitler is doing.

The support for the Palestinians shown today would have been unthinkable 20 years ago.

I suppose reality does come out eventually!

One of Us
Picture of jdollar
posted Hide Post
No, you said Israel is expanding like a cancer. I simply pointed out that Israeli expansion is occurring because their Arab neighbors keep starting and then losing wars and thus losing territory. Maybe if they quit attacking and getting their collective asses kicked, they would quit losing territory. Don’t start a fight when you know you will lose.. rotflmo

Administrator
posted Hide Post
Some invited criminals to occupy your home.

Those criminals take over your whole house, except the store room, where they put you in it.

Locked in with no control over your life.

You start resisting them.

And some call you a terrorist??

Yes.

Logic prevails in America!

Just like the fight between Biden and Trump!

One of Us
Picture of ledvm
posted Hide Post
Why doesn’t the world just agree to give Gaza to Egypt? I bet Israel would be fine with Gaza be annexed by Egypt.

The answer is that Egypt doesn’t want it.

If I were Israel it would now be annexed and occupied for eternity.

Why doesn’t Iran or Syria or Lebanon just offer citizenship to all of those who identify as Palestinian? They would fit right in with ideology.

The answer is because they want the conflict to continue. Gaza is a square on the chess board and the Palestinians are pawns.

J. Lane Easter, DVM

Administrator
posted Hide Post
What is wrong with you lot?

Give Gaza to Egypt?

Let other Arab countries take the Palestinians?

Are you really all so stupid??

If someone breaks into your house, you leave them there and go live with other family members?

End of story?

While the criminals who have taken your land, are importing others to take over more of your lands??

Israel is living on the guilt of the West.

No country on this earth has ever been given such liberty to commit unthinkable crimes against the people who have lived in Palestine for centuries!

No wonder you lot are destroying your own society!

Bloody hell, who in his right mind would accept a country where the governor offers a reward to report your neighbors for having an abortion??

And cheer a career criminal like Trump??

The mi d truly BOGGLES!

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Break into your house.

Israel deserves where it exists.

That is not negotiable with the West and Israel.

If you do not like that, then take your side with the Islamic Radicals.

At this point, I am starting to agree w Dr. Easter. When the more secular, liberal, dare I say, civilized members of the Middle East cannot accept Israel, we have no common ground to work from diplomatically.

Now, I will say up to this point Saudi Arabia, Jordan, and Egypt have shredded and recognized Israel.

It is not Israel’s fault that Islamic stayed have tried to annihilate Israel twice, lost, and Israel maintains a buffer zone.

It is not Israel’s fault Hamas, and by extension Palestine that empowered them refuse peace with their own state. Yes, Hamas has clung to power. However, Hamas was this when President Bush forced that ejection. Palestine knew what it was buying then.

Now, Iran has talked Hamas up to barbarism instead of international recognition and security for a Palestine.

Reap it.

The US cannot solve the root problem. We tried. The Middle East is going to have to have a second Young Turk movement where the state and the practice of Islam are forever separated. The problem is, where that was attempted that side lost and more extreme, religious motivated death cults emerged or were suppressed by military takeovers that still have to anchor themselves in Islam (Egypt).

This is not negotiable. Israel remains as is territorially, that includes Israel not governing Gaza as Israel has stated, and the end of Hamas as a militant and political organization. If they come back, Israel does it again. They will come back. As we have seen in the Middle East, they always do. That is the wheel of history.

Bottom line as implied by our Host, Hamas and much of the Middle East does not want a two state solution. They want what the member of the lower chamber of our Congress said from River to the Sea. Maybe, but only at the end of a sword. Policy speaking absolutely not. Israel remains.

And I am not an end of times nutter. I certainly do not believe in a grand battle between the forces of Satan represented by Muslims and the Forces of the Christian God heralding the end of times.

I believe that Israel is right, has a right to exists recognized in international law as it is constructed today. The Islamic nation states they appear not to so believe that. It is not negotiable.

Posts: 10963 | Location: Somewhere above Tennessee and below Kentucky  | Registered: 31 July 2016Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
I mean from an international standpoint we are setting a very low, I kind of feel racists observing it, bar for Hamas/Palestine in Gaza.

We are not saying or trying to make them a Western, Liberal, Open Society.

All that we, the US, and from my point of view Israel, is asking is take your state. Do in our house as you will. Just do not go on ethnic, blood cleansing or shoot rockets at your neighbor.

I say that feels racist because I feel I am saying this group of based on their race, culture, and religion cannot do better.

Posts: 10963 | Location: Somewhere above Tennessee and below Kentucky  | Registered: 31 July 2016Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of ledvm
posted Hide Post
quote:

Give Gaza to Egypt?

If someone breaks into your house, you leave them there and go live with other family members?

End of story?

While the criminals who have taken your land, are importing others to take over more of your lands??

No country on this earth has ever been given such liberty to commit unthinkable crimes against the people who have lived in Palestine for centuries!

Bloody hell, who in his right mind would accept a country where the governor offers a reward to report your neighbors for having an abortion??

The mi d truly BOGGLES!

I will just reply with this. Let the fittest survive.

I have lost my patience with the whole deal with Gaza and the Palestinians.

After this last HORRIFIC attack, I would allow civilians to leave via Egypt with warning, turn the place into rubble, bulldoze it into the sea as artificial reefs, make the Gaza Strip a military base, and dare the rest of world to do something about it.

J. Lane Easter, DVM

One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Until the Palestinians have rights as normal people living in their own country.

the simple solution to this is to simply move them on the other side of Israel.
nobody using that spot over there anyway.

Posts: 4982 | Location: soda springs,id | Registered: 02 April 2008Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
When someone analogizes Israelis to 'criminals that have occupied your home," it suggests to me that person supports the eradication of Israel.

If most Arabs really feel that way, I can't blame Israel for doing what it takes to survive--short of war crimes like Hamas has committed.

Posts: 6157 | Location: Coeur d' Alene, Idaho, USA | Registered: 08 March 2013Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Scott King
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by ledvm:
quote:

Give Gaza to Egypt?

End of story?

The mi d truly BOGGLES!

I will just reply with this. Let the fittest survive.

I have lost my patience with the whole deal with Gaza and the Palestinians.

After this last HORRIFIC attack, I would allow civilians to leave via Egypt with warning, turn the place into rubble, bulldoze it into the sea as artificial reefs, make the Gaza Strip a military base, and dare the rest of world to do something about it.

Doesn't seem like we waste the demolished rubble anymore; around here we grind up the old asphalt and use it for a base under the new.

I'm not sure I can see pushing the rubble into the sea for artificial reefs. Id think if broken up into small enough chunks that'd be a great subsurface for one heck of a nice runway and hangers/ terminals.

On the other hand, if bulldozed into the sea in the form of a harbor jetty and breakwater, top it with some new surface and see some possibilities. tu2

Probably some inexpensive Palestinian labor available around somewhere.

Posts: 9138 | Location: Dillingham Alaska | Registered: 10 April 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of ledvm
posted Hide Post
It would work well for jetties. I actually meant to say jetties and reefs. And of course it would have to be loaded onto barges instead of just bulldozing straight to the sea. And by all means, utilize all you can for fighter runways! Wink

J. Lane Easter, DVM