New
Find
Notify
Tools

trump blows race whistle on "Nimrada" Haley Login/Join 
One of Us
posted
I wonder why he brought this up?

How can any thinking person support this piece of shit?

https://nymag.com/intelligence...i-haley-nimrada.html

-Every damn thing is your own fault if you are any good.

Posts: 15120 | Registered: 20 September 2012Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Mike Mitchell:

OBJECTION!

There's no evidence any thinking person does.

"If you’re innocent why are you taking the Fifth Amendment?”- Donald Trump

Posts: 9576 | Location: Tennessee | Registered: 09 December 2007Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of Bill/Oregon
posted Hide Post
I feel sorry for the Trump supporters. He doesn't know right from wrong, decency from deceit and is incapable of respect or genuine kindness. And apparently the same applies to his pathetic worshippers. They are not whole people, just as he is only a partial and half-baked human being.
Oh, gee, I can't hold it against him that he is a rapist and adulterer ...

There is hope, even when your brain tells you there isn’t.
– John Green, author

Posts: 16412 | Location: Sweetwater, TX | Registered: 03 June 2000Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Bill/Oregon:
I feel sorry for the Trump supporters. He doesn't know right from wrong, decency from deceit and is incapable of respect or genuine kindness. And apparently the same applies to his pathetic worshippers. They are not whole people, just as he is only a partial and half-baked human being.

Amazing that the third a fourth worst things about a major Partiy's leader is he's a liar and a fraud...

"If you’re innocent why are you taking the Fifth Amendment?”- Donald Trump

Posts: 9576 | Location: Tennessee | Registered: 09 December 2007Reply With Quote
Picture of jeffeosso
posted Hide Post
He's an idiot - if he avoids (or maybe even not) prison, he'll likely get the GOP nomination, and will lose, again, against a houseplant in the general.

did you see that -- lose - AGAIN

his opposition is no prize, in fact, just like 2020, his campaign only needs three words
"I'm not Trump"

Which I think the resident-in-chief can repeat ---

Let's face it, Biden a PINO

#dumptrump

opinions vary band of bubbas and STC hunting Club

Information on Ammoguide about
the416AR, 458AR, 470AR, 500AR
What is an AR round? Case Drawings 416-458-470AR and 500AR.
476AR,
http://www.weaponsmith.com

Posts: 38503 | Location: Conroe, TX | Registered: 01 June 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of bluefish
posted Hide Post
quote:

The racist dog whistle was most recently blown by Big Fani Willis at an Atlanta church. Gimme a break.

Posts: 5232 | Location: The way life should be | Registered: 24 May 2012Reply With Quote
Administrator
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Jefffive:
quote:
Originally posted by Bill/Oregon:

Amazing that the third a fourth worst things about a major Partiy's leader is he's a liar and a fraud...

He is actually the perfect candidate for your system.

YOU1

Yes YOU, as voters, created this truly corrupt system!

Live with it! clap

www.accuratereloading.com
Instagram : ganyana2000

Posts: 67005 | Location: Dubai, UAE | Registered: 08 January 1998Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Scott King
posted Hide Post
quote:

I guess I don't understand the outrage.

Trump has been insulting people for years. The judge is nasty, the D.A.'s are horrible, Trump's cabinet of decorated military were incompetent, legislators, journalists, staffers, his D.A.,......

I think trump using ethnic insults is overdue. I look forward to Trump using racial epithets like Nigger and Wop and Wetback. I wanna read about trump insulting Dikes and Fags and Trannies. Hopefully he can get in some digs at Bitches and Hoes!

Senior citizens can be Blue hairs, kids can be punks and rug rats.

Come on Mike, try to be a little more helpful. Big Grin

Posts: 9121 | Location: Dillingham Alaska | Registered: 10 April 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of ledvm
posted Hide Post
quote:

quote:
Jamie Dimon just went on CNBC and said people are voting for Trump because he was right about the economy, immigration, and China:

"I don't like how Trump said things, but he wasn't wrong about those critical issues. That's why they're voting for him. People should be more respectful of our fellow citizens...I think this negative talk about MAGA will hurt Biden's campaign."

https://x.com/charliekirk11/st...645227194855919?s=46

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
J. Lane Easter, DVM

A born Texan has instilled in his system a mind-set of no retreat or no surrender. I wish everyone the world over had the dominating spirit that motivates Texans.– Billy Clayton, Speaker of the Texas House

No state commands such fierce pride and loyalty. Lesser mortals are pitied for their misfortune in not being born in Texas.— Queen Elizabeth II on her visit to Texas in May, 1991.

Posts: 36636 | Location: Gainesville, TX | Registered: 24 December 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Bivoj
posted Hide Post
Go Trump

Nothing like standing over your own kill

Posts: 617 | Location: Wherever hunting is good and Go Trump | Registered: 17 June 2023Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
I hope Haily comes on strong as it continues.
Or Manchin?
I would like to vote for someone, instead of against someone, or in this case someones. I will not vote for trump or biden.

one of us
posted Hide Post
quote:

What, was she born in Kenya, too?

TomP

Our country, right or wrong. When right, to be kept right, when wrong to be put right.

Carl Schurz (1829 - 1906)

Posts: 14383 | Location: Moreno Valley CA USA | Registered: 20 November 2000Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Bivoj:
Go Trump

…and keep right on going, and never come back.

Posts: 5750 | Location: Alberta | Registered: 14 November 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of MJines
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Tumbleweed:
quote:
Originally posted by Bivoj:
Go Trump

…and keep right on going, and never come back.

animal

Mike

Posts: 21237 | Registered: 03 January 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Bivoj
posted Hide Post
What’s the matter?
Can’t take democratic system of free speech?

Nothing like standing over your own kill

Posts: 617 | Location: Wherever hunting is good and Go Trump | Registered: 17 June 2023Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Trump has every right to say inappropriate things under the first amendment.

Haley is a big girl and can put up with it.

The more meaningful point is why do you support a guy that does crap like that for president? Now is the chance to exercise some choice over who will run against slow Joe yet you seem to be supporting him despite a number of well qualified candidates opposing him.

It’s not a matter of Trump vs. Biden (or a Democrat) yet, but yet you seem to want him.

What does Trump offer that DeSantis or Haley don’t offer a better version of?

I get that Ramaswarmy and Christie were not electable but Haley has a lot better head to head numbers than Trump against Biden.

If your point is anything is better than Biden, then why are you not supporting her or Desantis?

Posts: 10645 | Location: Minnesota USA | Registered: 15 June 2007Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of MJines
posted Hide Post
I would not hold my breathe waiting for an insightful answer to those questions. I think many Trump supporters view their support of him just as a way to shoot the finger at the system . . . their support is spite driven.

Mike

Posts: 21237 | Registered: 03 January 2006Reply With Quote
Picture of jeffeosso
posted Hide Post
I mean, I'd love to have the choice being between ron and nikki -- i'd likely go nikki, today --

I think she'd beat the PINO, hands down

#dumptrump

opinions vary band of bubbas and STC hunting Club

Information on Ammoguide about
the416AR, 458AR, 470AR, 500AR
What is an AR round? Case Drawings 416-458-470AR and 500AR.
476AR,
http://www.weaponsmith.com

Posts: 38503 | Location: Conroe, TX | Registered: 01 June 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Scott King
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by jeffeosso:
I mean, I'd love to have the choice being between ron and nikki -- i'd likely go nikki, today --

I think she'd beat the PINO, hands down

I'm thinking something different.
Why not join the crowd for a race to the bottom? Are millions of our fellow Americans really that off? We've got name calling presidents, senile and semi corrupt presidents, career senators under corruption investigation and representatives that want to talk about "balls"in committee and show nudie pictures.

As I age, I find myself more and more willing to embrace the, "hold my beer and watch this!" movement and participants. I lean towards embracing my fellow Americans that say they can, "make that jump, hang onto that rope or handle, ride that moose, dive in and catch that fish!". Go Man! I'll hold your beer, just let me get my phone on recorder first.

So in that vein, I'm leaning towards donating to ANTIFA, Proud Boys, BLM and Trump. Why not send a check to Bernie Sanders? Hunter Biden must have a Super PAC and damned right! Bring back Wayne LaPierre.

I think I can write a check to that fellow from The Nation of Islam and Boogaloo Boys. You guys must see the logic, maybe if I YouTube it all I can make millions because that's what it's all about right?!?!?!

The nuts are running the asylum and the only blue sky I see is making a few bucks off of the ashes. cuckoo

Posts: 9121 | Location: Dillingham Alaska | Registered: 10 April 2006Reply With Quote