Biden claims uncle eaten by cannibals Login/Join 
Picture of jeffeosso
posted
https://www.usatoday.com/story...-war-ii/73371324007/

#dumptrump

opinions vary band of bubbas and STC hunting Club

Information on Ammoguide about
the416AR, 458AR, 470AR, 500AR
What is an AR round? Case Drawings 416-458-470AR and 500AR.
476AR,
http://www.weaponsmith.com

Posts: 38460 | Location: Conroe, TX | Registered: 01 June 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Steve Ahrenberg
posted Hide Post
Well...when you're tougher than Corn-Pop, you come from some pretty rugged genetics. space

Formerly "Nganga"

Posts: 3375 | Location: Phoenix, Arizona | Registered: 26 April 2010Reply With Quote
Picture of jeffeosso
posted Hide Post
Steve,
have you listened to the entire leg hairs /cornpop video? the upshot is that sleepy joe thinks the answer is a chain with the lock on the end of it

#dumptrump

opinions vary band of bubbas and STC hunting Club

Information on Ammoguide about
the416AR, 458AR, 470AR, 500AR
What is an AR round? Case Drawings 416-458-470AR and 500AR.
476AR,
http://www.weaponsmith.com

Posts: 38460 | Location: Conroe, TX | Registered: 01 June 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
No danger of Trump claiming anything similar since none of his family ever served as anything but a pimp.

"If you’re innocent why are you taking the Fifth Amendment?”- Donald Trump

Posts: 9548 | Location: Tennessee | Registered: 09 December 2007Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
I listened to a lot of it live. I did not hear him claim his uncle was eaten by cannibals, but was shot down in an area w cannibals.

Now, I thought that was a little cringy to interject.

President Biden made a clear point. President Trump called those Americans buried at a memorial in France losers. President Biden was honoring his uncle and other non-losers at a war memorial on Pennsylvania.

Posts: 10821 | Location: Somewhere above Tennessee and below Kentucky  | Registered: 31 July 2016Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by LHeym500:
I listened to a lot of it live. I did not hear him claim his uncle was eaten by cannibals, but was shot down in an area w cannibals.

President Biden made a clear point. President Trump called those Americans buried at a memorial in France losers. President Biden was honoring his uncle and other non-losers at a war memorial on Pennsylvania.

He would have been told about the area having cannibals as a kid being told about his Uncle.

I hope you're not surprised by the lie about what he said.

Posts: 9548 | Location: Tennessee | Registered: 09 December 2007Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Jefffive:
quote:

He would have been told about the area having cannibals as a kid being told about his Uncle.

And who is it that is lying?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m7obXDOhLLU

Formerly "Nganga"

Posts: 3375 | Location: Phoenix, Arizona | Registered: 26 April 2010Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by jeffeosso:
Steve,
have you listened to the entire leg hairs /cornpop video? the upshot is that sleepy joe thinks the answer is a chain with the lock on the end of it

Oh FFS.... Smiler

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=27iKp8viAko

Formerly "Nganga"

One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Steve Ahrenberg:
quote:
Originally posted by Jefffive:
quote:

And who is it that is lying?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m7obXDOhLLU

The Title of this thread is a lie.

One of Us
posted Hide Post
The clear implication is that cannibals too President Biden’s uncle and did cannibal things to the body.

This implication is culturally, factually incorrect. Done communities did practice cannibalism, but ritually upon family members that had already deceased for cultural reasons bring one of love to free spirt.

They would not eat see a random white dude like mana from above.

Like I said, I cringe led at the line because I knew that these cultures were not people hunting. It is insensitive to those people, and one of ignorance.

However, I can see a boy from Delaware being told that, and never looking it up.

The fact is the point as stated in my first post is true contrast of the two men running for President. It is a shame, as seen by the reporting from CNN to whoever, that he did not effectively communicate the point with this unnecessary insertion of ignorance.

Ignorance in the lack of knowledge context.

Posts: 10821 | Location: Somewhere above Tennessee and below Kentucky  | Registered: 31 July 2016Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of MJines
posted Hide Post
What's the point of this whole thread? To show that Biden is an idiot? That's no news. Let's review. The GOP has given voters an immoral, unhinged insurrectionist as an option. The Dems have given voters a doddering idiot as an option. America's best and brightest. I will be voting for a rock.

Mike

Posts: 21198 | Registered: 03 January 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by MJines:
What's the point of this whole thread? To show that Biden is an idiot? That's no news. Let's review. The GOP has given voters an immoral, unhinged insurrectionist as an option. The Dems have given voters a doddering idiot as an option. America's best and brightest. I will be voting for a rock.

You pretty sum up my takeaway from most threads.

One of Us
posted Hide Post
There were cannibal cultures in New Guinea that practiced eating their foes.

Your implication that it was all ancestor worship practices is equally incorrect.

Biden did pretty clearly imply that his uncle was eaten by cannibals. That was not supported by fact. Too many are trying to excuse Biden from being a serial liar because of his opponent. Strange, that seems cult like. Is he the wrinkled gray Jesus? Stumbling Jesus?

So we get to choose between cults… lovely.

quote:
The clear implication is that cannibals too President Biden’s uncle and did cannibal things to the body.

This implication is culturally, factually incorrect. Done communities did practice cannibalism, but ritually upon family members that had already deceased for cultural reasons bring one of love to free spirt.

Like I said, I cringe led at the line because I knew that these cultures were not people hunting. It is insensitive to those people, and one of ignorance.

However, I can see a boy from Delaware being told that, and never looking it up.

The fact is the point as stated in my first post is true contrast of the two men running for President. It is a shame, as seen by the reporting from CNN to whoever, that he did not effectively communicate the point with this unnecessary insertion of ignorance.

Posts: 10589 | Location: Minnesota USA | Registered: 15 June 2007Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of MJines
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by crbutler:

Biden did pretty clearly imply that his uncle was eaten by cannibals. That was not supported by fact. Too many are trying to excuse Biden from being a serial liar because of his opponent. Strange, that seems cult like. Is he the wrinkled gray Jesus? Stumbling Jesus?

Are you seriously suggesting that the cult-like behavior exhibited by Biden followers even vaguely resembles the cult-like behavior of the Trump followers? I hope not since that would destroy what limited credibility your tepid responses normally deserve. Do you see people showing up at Biden rallies with "Biden is my President, Jesus is my Saviour" hats? Or women wearing "Trump can grab my" . . . with an arrow pointing to their genitalia? Folks buying Biden Bibles and Biden tennis shoes? Talk about your false equivalencies.

Mike

Posts: 21198 | Registered: 03 January 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:

Your implication that it was all ancestor worship practices is equally incorrect.

quote:

Do you see many members of the Biden cult self immolating? Trump's follower are another level of crazy cuckoo

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-68858408

Posts: 188 | Location: Boulder mountains | Registered: 09 February 2024Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Two cannibals once cooked and ate a shipwrecked Charlie Chaplin. "Hmm" said the one to the other "Did he taste funny to you?"

Posts: 6814 | Location: United Kingdom | Registered: 18 November 2007Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
There is this fascination with cannibals. An Archeologist I talked to, the local tour guides at a Mayan burial cave in Belize, tell a lot of cannibal stories to the tourists. There is no evidence of cannibalism on the dead, but it makes for a great story, and people want to hear it.

New Guinea had a lot of wrecked airplanes, Allied and Japanese. Occasionally they still find a wreck in the mountains that has remains. Pilots also got lost over a big, feature less ocean, and ran out of gas. If his Uncle was a pilot, gunner, or passenger on a plane over New Guinea, there were lots of ways to die over New Guinea. Many died due to weather, some due to enemy action, and a surprising number due to mechanical problems. You can look up the numbers, but between 20 and 50% of all pilots, and pilot trainees died in the war. Crack ups on little airstrips were almost a daily occurrence.

Those who knew the dead airmen tended not to tell family members if the airman died a flaming death, drowning, etc. The Japanese were horrible to prisoners. Lots of Allied men disappeared in Japanese labor camps and prison camps. No one knows what happened to them.

Over time, the story becomes a rorschach test of the fears and nightmares of the teller.

Cannibals!! Head hunters!! Sharks!!

One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by SlamFire:
There is this fascination with cannibals. An Archeologist I talked to, the local tour guides at a Mayan burial cave in Belize, tell a lot of cannibal stories to the tourists. There is no evidence of cannibalism on the dead, but it makes for a great story, and people want to hear it.

New Guinea had a lot of wrecked airplanes, Allied and Japanese. Occasionally they still find a wreck in the mountains that has remains. Pilots also got lost over a big, feature less ocean, and ran out of gas. If his Uncle was a pilot, gunner, or passenger on a plane over New Guinea, there were lots of ways to die over New Guinea. Many died due to weather, some due to enemy action, and a surprising number due to mechanical problems. You can look up the numbers, but between 20 and 50% of all pilots, and pilot trainees died in the war. Crack ups on little airstrips were almost a daily occurrence.

Those who knew the dead airmen tended not to tell family members if the airman died a flaming death, drowning, etc. The Japanese were horrible to prisoners. Lots of Allied men disappeared in Japanese labor camps and prison camps. No one knows what happened to them.

Over time, the story becomes a rorschach test of the fears and nightmares of the teller.

Cannibals!! Head hunters!! Sharks!!

Bidens uncle was not eaten by cannibals. That said, they do exist. Decent evidence of Michael Rockefeller.

One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Steve Bertram:
quote:

quote:

Do you see many members of the Biden cult self immolating? Trump's follower are another level of crazy cuckoo

Well.....an anti trumper did pour gasoline over himself and torched himself today....so.....

Posts: 41768 | Location: Crosby and Barksdale, Texas | Registered: 18 September 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
I sw the headline of the person setting himself on fire. I did not read on of it. I looked away.

So, I went and looked. He pulled pamphlets out before setting himself on fire. We know some portion of pamphlets referenced “evil billionaires.” However, witness reported to Reuters that President Trump was not mentioned specifically in the pamphlets. Again, that is according to “witness ” speaking to Reuters.

A man that appears (same name) to be the burner The post warns of "an apocalyptic fascist coup" and criticizes cryptocurrency and U.S. politicians, but does not single out Trump in particular.

Thus, it may be this guy has a thing about government in general with President Trump being a lightning rod. Without knowing what all politicians he is criticizing in the post (assuming it is his) we do not know.

Personally, I think he is a very anti-government guy who singled out both camps based on that reporting. That he was motivated to bring attention to his world view by opposing President Trump who is central to his opposition by burning himself.

The man is from Florida. Florida being President Trump’s adopted state of residence.

The implication is clear that he saw President Trump as evil, but the massage (based on Reuters reportage appears co-mingled with critiques from both right and left. I am not going to try to find the manifesto to know what politicians he singled out. It may be all right conservatives, but I am not going to find it, read it, and share it.

https://www.reuters.com/world/...al-trial-2024-04-19/

One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Steve Bertram:
quote:

quote:

Well, I just read a real research paper on the matter to make sure I was correct. They disagree with you. Remember when we argued about kids killing themselves with handguns the most.

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Which paper is this?

The Asmat tribe was pretty well documented to have killed people (Rockefeller being one of them) and eaten them and taking their power from their enemies when they killed them.

Just because the tribes are not currently killing folks doesn't mean they didn't in the past.

Note my contention was that all of the cannibal behavior was not ancestor worship and your statement was that all cannibal activity was.

Somehow I doubt that current research is necessarily more accurate than older research about the past.

Posts: 10589 | Location: Minnesota USA | Registered: 15 June 2007Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Mortuary rites of the South Fore and Kuru

Jerome T. Whitfield,1,2,3,* Wandagi H. Pako,3 John Collinge,1 and Michael P. Alpers1,2,3

Now, we may both be right as the region does not have one monolithic cultural group.

Philos Trans R Soc Lond B Biol Sci. 2008 Nov 27; 363(1510): 3721–3724.

https://royalsocietypublishing....1098/rstb.2008.0074

Now, I will take being trumped.

Either way, we cannot say President Biden’s uncle was eaten by cannibals. The line was unnecessary to the real point, President Biden made and is a distraction to his legitimate point.

One of Us
posted Hide Post
According to the military, the plane crashed offshore and they found 2 of the bodies (if memory serves). They did not find his uncle.

His contention was not supported by the military.

Biden has made a lifelong habit of not letting the truth get in the way of making himself look better.

Trump lies to get money, votes and power.

Biden does so as well, albeit a bit less directly.