The nutty left Login/Join 
Picture of jeffeosso
posted Hide Post
Trump is the only republican Biden can beat, gents

#dumptrump

opinions vary band of bubbas and STC hunting Club

Information on Ammoguide about
the416AR, 458AR, 470AR, 500AR
What is an AR round? Case Drawings 416-458-470AR and 500AR.
476AR,
http://www.weaponsmith.com

Posts: 38500 | Location: Conroe, TX | Registered: 01 June 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
https://www.msn.com/en-us/vide...10cf03daecd556&ei=91

Trump Says Nobody Would’ve Ever Thought Indicting Your Opponent Was Possible

================================================

Does anyone see sick irony in the lie in the above short video?

Well, maybe the "lock her up chant" is a false equivalence because after all, the intent there had practically nothing to do with due process, rule of law, etc.

XXX

"When fascism comes to America, it will be wrapped in the flag and carrying a cross." - Sinclair Lewis

Per my far-right friend: "reality sucks"

FYI - if you ID as "conservative" nowadays, Trump owns you.

Posts: 19750 | Location: Depends on the Season | Registered: 17 February 2017Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of ledvm
posted Hide Post
I am not sure that^^^is true but I do believe there are better choices.

But Trump is a better choice than any Democrat…with the possible exception of Manchin…who would have a better chance of getting the GOP nomination than that of the party of (D).

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
J. Lane Easter, DVM

A born Texan has instilled in his system a mind-set of no retreat or no surrender. I wish everyone the world over had the dominating spirit that motivates Texans.– Billy Clayton, Speaker of the Texas House

No state commands such fierce pride and loyalty. Lesser mortals are pitied for their misfortune in not being born in Texas.— Queen Elizabeth II on her visit to Texas in May, 1991.

Posts: 36636 | Location: Gainesville, TX | Registered: 24 December 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Bivoj
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by jeffeosso:

I’ll beg to differ

Nothing like standing over your own kill

Posts: 617 | Location: Wherever hunting is good and Go Trump | Registered: 17 June 2023Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Bivoj:
quote:
Originally posted by jeffeosso:

I’ll beg to differ

I agree.

The problem is - well, let's suppose that all these lawsuits about barring Trump from office succeed. Long-shot, I know. But suppose anyway.

Where does that leave/put us?

For one/first thing is that he may gain even more support, thus more division. And more destruction to the rule of law for starters.

The underlying base (nice word) is still there, festering, fomenting, stirring, angst, etc.

Trump is nothing but a blowhard loudmouth con man, who's nutz to boot. Without his base, he's powerless. They can't see the light now, so Trump going down won't enlighten them.

It's too late to save the day - election, It's the high-water mark is already set, and won't recede until the storm passes. The election will be a referendum on Trump and Trumpism.

Even if Trump is barred or otherwise not on the ballot, the referendum will be on Trumpism.

If Trump/Trumpism wins - hello fascism. If Trump/Trumpism loses - the fascist movement will still be on the doorsteps.

All of what's happening now, politically and culturally, has been forming momentum for at least 60 - 70 years, maybe longer. Remember Barry Goldwater?

XXX

"When fascism comes to America, it will be wrapped in the flag and carrying a cross." - Sinclair Lewis

Per my far-right friend: "reality sucks"

FYI - if you ID as "conservative" nowadays, Trump owns you.

Posts: 19750 | Location: Depends on the Season | Registered: 17 February 2017Reply With Quote