New
Find
Notify
Tools

The Tar Baby Effect Login/Join 
One of Us
Picture of MJines
posted
Play with the tar baby you come away covered in tar.

DJT Stock Falls. SEC Charges Trump Media Auditing Firm With ‘Massive Fraud.’

Mike

Posts: 21220 | Registered: 03 January 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
He would NEVER hire an honest auditor.

"If you’re innocent why are you taking the Fifth Amendment?”- Donald Trump

Posts: 9574 | Location: Tennessee | Registered: 09 December 2007Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Trump Media in an emailed statement to Barron’s said it “looks forward to working with new auditing partners in accordance with today’s SEC order.”

rotflmo Right... Roll Eyes Let the search begin for more willing grifters.

-Every damn thing is your own fault if you are any good.

Posts: 15092 | Registered: 20 September 2012Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
I would think that anyone who invested in Trump social gets what they have coming.

Why would you do so? It’s not like there is a track record of continuous IPO success from Trump?

If you were a damnfool enough to put money in it, you are getting what you have coming.

Most IPO’s don’t end up well for investors…

Posts: 10627 | Location: Minnesota USA | Registered: 15 June 2007Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of nute
posted Hide Post
When the lockout ends and Trump can flog some of his stock he will make money out of it, that the useful idiots who bought it at issue lose their money is of no concern to him.

Posts: 7183 | Location: Ban pre shredded cheese - make America grate again... | Registered: 29 October 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by MJines:
Play with the tar baby you come away covered in tar.

DJT Stock Falls. SEC Charges Trump Media Auditing Firm With ‘Massive Fraud.’

Someone on here predicted the SEC would come knocking w their girlfriend Fraud.

Whoever you are that was a good call.

Posts: 10900 | Location: Somewhere above Tennessee and below Kentucky  | Registered: 31 July 2016Reply With Quote
Picture of jeffeosso
posted Hide Post
you call it that.. i call it dog sh!t on your shoe..

#dumptrump

opinions vary band of bubbas and STC hunting Club

Information on Ammoguide about
the416AR, 458AR, 470AR, 500AR
What is an AR round? Case Drawings 416-458-470AR and 500AR.
476AR,
http://www.weaponsmith.com

Posts: 38485 | Location: Conroe, TX | Registered: 01 June 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of jdollar
posted Hide Post
Anyone stupid enough to invest money in ANYTHING related to the orange jesus deserves to get fleeced. coffee

Vote Trump- Putin’s best friend…

Posts: 13159 | Location: Georgia | Registered: 28 October 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
There you go. If prosecuting him personally can't destroy him, try to disbar any lawyer that represents him, investigate any accounting firm that works for him.

The Democrats have set out to destroy Donald Trump and they are not content to just "trump" up charges against him, the "trump" up charges against anyone associated with him.

Sorry, couldn't resist the pun.

Posts: 10025 | Location: Houston, Texas | Registered: 26 December 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of MJines
posted Hide Post
. . . or perhaps shit attracts flies.

Mike

One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by MJines:
. . . or perhaps shit attracts flies.

You and I both know thats not the case as much as money does.

One of Us
Picture of MJines
posted Hide Post
. . . shit with money attracts blow flies.

Mike

One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
There you go. If prosecuting him personally can't destroy him, try to disbar any lawyer that represents him, investigate any accounting firm that works for him.

Or maybe they just broke the law & got caught. Novel concept in your maga world, I'm sure.

Posts: 15880 | Location: Iowa | Registered: 10 April 2007Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
I'd just like to see all politicians be treated equally narrowly under the law as they are Trump.

More power to getting on Trump, but I kind of feel that Pelosi would be looking about as bad with her husband's likely insider issues.

Posts: 10627 | Location: Minnesota USA | Registered: 15 June 2007Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by lavaca:

The Democrats have set out to destroy Donald Trump and they are not content to just "trump" up charges against him, the "trump" up charges against anyone associated with him.

Sorry, couldn't resist the pun.

So I bet that you believe that he should be exempt from prosecution for anything less than murder. Stealing government top secrets is no worse than stealing a 10 cent pack of gum? When the courts don't accommodate you on not one, but 60 different occasions then it's ok to organize a riot/insurrection in order to get your way? You're a lawyer, don't you see any crime associated with those 2 scenarios?

Give me a home where the buffalo roam and I'll show you a house full of buffalo shit.

Posts: 1192 | Location: IOWA | Registered: 27 October 2018Reply With Quote