THE ACCURATE RELOADING POLITICAL CRATER

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Guns, Politics, Gunsmithing & Reloading  Hop To Forums  The Political Forum    RFK says he had a ‘brain worm’ that died in there..

Moderators: DRG
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

RFK says he had a ‘brain worm’ that died in there.. Login/Join 
one of us
posted
No kidding, that one’s worth a Google.

I suspect it died of starvation. Roll Eyes

Posts: 5753 | Location: Alberta | Registered: 14 November 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Timely post. I am working from home today and literally wearing the RFK for President hoodie his group sent me when i gave him money.

one of us
posted Hide Post
You better be careful, there might be worm eggs planted in the hood. Prepare to be assimilated…

Posts: 5753 | Location: Alberta | Registered: 14 November 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Tumbleweed:

https://www.google.com/search?...H9EU&sclient=gws-wiz

Apparently it died because of the toxic environment. Even a worm can eat just so much shit.

XXX

"When fascism comes to America, it will be wrapped in the flag and carrying a cross." - Sinclair Lewis

Per my far-right friend: "reality sucks"

Posts: 19894 | Location: Depends on the Season | Registered: 17 February 2017Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
I suspect it died of starvation.

LMAO!

Posts: 6218 | Location: Coeur d' Alene, Idaho, USA | Registered: 08 March 2013Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Thomas "Ty" Beaham
posted Hide Post
Hahahahaha...

He's just posted on X that he's offering to eat 5 more worms and still beat Biden and Trump in the debates.

jumping

I'm not joking.

Posts: 2969 | Location: Arizona | Registered: 07 February 2010Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
I wonder if the first one died from all the Invermectin? Big Grin

One of Us
Picture of MJines
posted Hide Post
Do horses carry these worms? Asking for a friend.

Mike

Posts: 21321 | Registered: 03 January 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Horse's asses are where these kind of worms come from. Wink

XXX

"When fascism comes to America, it will be wrapped in the flag and carrying a cross." - Sinclair Lewis

Posts: 19894 | Location: Depends on the Season | Registered: 17 February 2017Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Tumbleweed:

I am at a loss for words, and will probably still vote for him in preference to Biden or Trump.
Saint Jude, get up and do something, fer Pete's sake...

TomP

Our country, right or wrong. When right, to be kept right, when wrong to be put right.

Carl Schurz (1829 - 1906)

Posts: 14406 | Location: Moreno Valley CA USA | Registered: 20 November 2000Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Doctors can't fix RFK's mental issues. There are meds to help him.

No doctor or meds can fix or help the notion that's he's somehow suitable for POTUS.

So, which mental condition is worse - RFK's or his supporters? One can be mitigated, or mitigable. The other is unmitigated, or unmitigable.

XXX

One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by MJines:

dancing

-Every damn thing is your own fault if you are any good.

Posts: 15212 | Registered: 20 September 2012Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Magine Enigam:

No doctor or meds can fix or help the notion that's he's somehow suitable for POTUS.

So, which mental condition is worse - RFK's or his supporters? One can be mitigated, or mitigable. The other is unmitigated, or unmitigable.

I think if we took the most extreme 10-20% of any of the candidates supporters we could start throwing around the "crazy" label. Trust me i get nothing but grief for saying im voting for RFK. Hey does pass the cocktail test though. Out of the three he would be the most entertaining to have drinks with. I thought the same of Clinton and W. I voted for Trump twice basically because he wasnt Hillary or Biden. I guess I have just gotten tired of towing a party line when i dont like the choice. So now here i am embracing the "loon" label my buddy MJines has given me.

Picture of jeffeosso
posted Hide Post
uhm, KNOWN brain damage doesn't mean low voter count - see 2020 presidential election

#dumptrump

opinions vary band of bubbas and STC hunting Club

Information on Ammoguide about
the416AR, 458AR, 470AR, 500AR
What is an AR round? Case Drawings 416-458-470AR and 500AR.
476AR,
http://www.weaponsmith.com

Posts: 38544 | Location: Conroe, TX | Registered: 01 June 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by zebrazapper:
quote:

I think if we took the most extreme 10-20% of any of the candidates supporters we could start throwing around the "crazy" label. Trust me i get nothing but grief for saying im voting for RFK. Hey does pass the cocktail test though. Out of the three he would be the most entertaining to have drinks with. I thought the same of Clinton and W. I voted for Trump twice basically because he wasnt Hillary or Biden. I guess I have just gotten tired of towing a party line when i dont like the choice. So now here i am embracing the "loon" label my buddy MJines has given me.

Well, you don't seem like a loon but I have to confess that I have never understood the thinking behind voting for a presidential candidate that has zero chance of winning. Even when you don't like either of the two major party candidates, one is always better than the other. No matter how bad both may be.

One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:

Regarding having a beer with a candidate: I always thought Bush 2 would have been the most fun even though he had quit drinking by the time he was running for any office. I wouldn't walk across the street to have a beer with Bill Clinton. And, Obama just never seemed like a guy that could relax and have a beer or two. Zero interest in having a drink with Biden or trump.

One of Us
Picture of MJines
posted Hide Post
quote:

So now here i am embracing the "loon" label my buddy MJines has given me.

. . . only by inference. Wink

Mike

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Of the presidents I have recalled during my lifetime-

Bush 2 being a teetotaler would probably be a bit of a buzzkill as a casual guy to drink with. That being said, he would be interesting to chat with.

I’m sure Regan would have been fun and have some great stories from the glory days of show business.

Carter was such a decent man that he would be nice to chat with.

Bush Sr would have been entertaining, but his background had so much secret stuff you probably would have a rather superficial time.

Clinton would have been the most fun as a party type guy, but I’d expect more girl chasing than anything.

I expect that Biden would be boring as every story would be some made up anecdote.

Trump it kind of depends. I’m sure he can be charming when he wants to, but he’s way too about himself. What I said about Biden goes even more strongly for Trump.

Obama would have been a gracious host, but I likewise don’t think he ever unbends enough to be really social.

So in order-

Regan
Bush Sr.
Carter
Clinton
Bush Jr.
Obama
Biden
Trump

While as presidents, there are none that I wouldn’t socialize formally with, I wouldn’t go out of my way for the last two.

The one ex president that I would like most to interview in a historic sense from my lifetime would be Nixon. A man of great accomplishments yet incredible errors.

From what I have read of LBJ, he would probably be in the top half to share a drink with, but I really have no recollection of the man.

Of all presidents, to me it’s a toss up of 4 who I would most like to have met- George Washington, Abraham Lincoln, Theodore Roosevelt, and Dwight Eisenhower.

I would kind of expect the older crowd to probably most like to socialize with JFK.

Kind of an interesting offshoot discussion.

Posts: 10712 | Location: Minnesota USA | Registered: 15 June 2007Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Oh but to sit on the porch and sip bourbon with Jimmy Carter and talk about turkey hunting...

Yup, I agree Doctor Butler that would be nice.

One of Us
Picture of ledvm
posted Hide Post
quote:

Only coons.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
J. Lane Easter, DVM

A born Texan has instilled in his system a mind-set of no retreat or no surrender. I wish everyone the world over had the dominating spirit that motivates Texans.– Billy Clayton, Speaker of the Texas House

No state commands such fierce pride and loyalty. Lesser mortals are pitied for their misfortune in not being born in Texas.— Queen Elizabeth II on her visit to Texas in May, 1991.

Posts: 36770 | Location: Gainesville, TX | Registered: 24 December 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of ledvm
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by ledvm:
quote:

Only coons.

Actually raccoons do carry the most likely to infect human’s brains. — Baylisascaris.

But many species of parasites in the phylum nematoda can occasionally infect atypical host species and have an aberrant migration through the nervous system.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
J. Lane Easter, DVM

A born Texan has instilled in his system a mind-set of no retreat or no surrender. I wish everyone the world over had the dominating spirit that motivates Texans.– Billy Clayton, Speaker of the Texas House

No state commands such fierce pride and loyalty. Lesser mortals are pitied for their misfortune in not being born in Texas.— Queen Elizabeth II on her visit to Texas in May, 1991.

Posts: 36770 | Location: Gainesville, TX | Registered: 24 December 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by crbutler:
Of the presidents I have recalled during my lifetime-

Bush 2 being a teetotaler would probably be a bit of a buzzkill as a casual guy to drink with. That being said, he would be interesting to chat with.

I’m sure Regan would have been fun and have some great stories from the glory days of show business.

Carter was such a decent man that he would be nice to chat with.

Bush Sr would have been entertaining, but his background had so much secret stuff you probably would have a rather superficial time.

Clinton would have been the most fun as a party type guy, but I’d expect more girl chasing than anything.

I expect that Biden would be boring as every story would be some made up anecdote.

Trump it kind of depends. I’m sure he can be charming when he wants to, but he’s way too about himself. What I said about Biden goes even more strongly for Trump.

Obama would have been a gracious host, but I likewise don’t think he ever unbends enough to be really social.

So in order-

Regan
Bush Sr.
Carter
Clinton
Bush Jr.
Obama
Biden
Trump

While as presidents, there are none that I wouldn’t socialize formally with, I wouldn’t go out of my way for the last two.

The one ex president that I would like most to interview in a historic sense from my lifetime would be Nixon. A man of great accomplishments yet incredible errors.

From what I have read of LBJ, he would probably be in the top half to share a drink with, but I really have no recollection of the man.

Of all presidents, to me it’s a toss up of 4 who I would most like to have met- George Washington, Abraham Lincoln, Theodore Roosevelt, and Dwight Eisenhower.

I would kind of expect the older crowd to probably most like to socialize with JFK.

Kind of an interesting offshoot discussion.

President Theodore Roosevelt was not much of a drinker. He almost never drank. He had his brother committed for alcoholism.

Posts: 11096 | Location: Somewhere above Tennessee and below Kentucky  | Registered: 31 July 2016Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:

Ill take it. Maybe if im the most sane of the crazy RFK will give me a cabinet post.

One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Mike Mitchell:
quote:
quote:

Regarding having a beer with a candidate: I always thought Bush 2 would have been the most fun even though he had quit drinking by the time he was running for any office. I wouldn't walk across the street to have a beer with Bill Clinton. And, Obama just never seemed like a guy that could relax and have a beer or two. Zero interest in having a drink with Biden or trump.

I agree with you on 4 of the 5. W would be a good time drinking or not. Obama too stiff. No interest in Trump or Biden. Something about Clinton though. I dont agree with so much about him but settting that aside, he struck me as the kind of guy you could shoot mallards with down in Arkansas for a day and have a good time. Of course, all of this is open to interpretation. In terms of history, I'll stick with those from my era. for all I know Polk was the coolest guy ever but I dont really feel qualified to say.

One of Us
Picture of MJines
posted Hide Post
I think Clinton would be the best choice to have a drink with. Everyone I know that has met Clinton, including a FERC commissioner appointed by Clinton, said he was very personable and engaging. Truman would be another. Truman loved playing poker and drinking bourbon. Speaking of Truman, The Accidental President is a great book.

Mike

One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:
[QUOTE]Originally posted by zebrazapper:

Ill take it. Maybe if im the most sane of the crazy RFK will give me a cabinet post.[/QUOTE

I would vote to confirm. ]

Posts: 11096 | Location: Somewhere above Tennessee and below Kentucky  | Registered: 31 July 2016Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
I think Clinton would be the best choice to have a drink with. Everyone I know that has met Clinton, including a FERC commissioner appointed by Clinton, said he was very personable and engaging. Truman would be another. Truman loved playing poker and drinking bourbon. Speaking of Truman, The Accidental President is a great book.

It was a great book, read it a while ago. A fairly simple man put in an incredible situation. Where have they all gone? Carter wasnt a bad man either but in waaaay over his head. Truman rose to the occasion. Parties aside, I dont envy men that take this job and question those that want it on some level.

One of Us
Picture of MJines
posted Hide Post
I am sure there are men like Truman out there. I think, however, that in the age of the Internet, social media, 24/7 news coverage, left and right fringe group activism, politics places a premium on those that can spin out a sound bite, call a press conference, pander to the fringe base. Good capable people are dismissed or overlooked. Take someone like Paul Ryan. Smart, a man of character, a leader. He is run off and some useless excuse for a Congressman like Cruz is in the media everyday. Bottom line is that we the people are the problem.

I really enjoyed the book. He did not want the job, had the job thrust upon him, his family hated that he had the job, and he ended up being confronted with some of the most difficult issues of WWII. I finished the book with a tremendous renewed level of respect for the man.

Mike

One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Thomas "Ty" Beaham:
I wonder if the first one died from all the Invermectin? Big Grin

good one. Wink

When the horse has been eliminated, human life may be extended an average of five or more years.
James R. Doolitle

I think they've been misunderstood. Timothy Tredwell

Posts: 1611 | Location: Central Alberta, Canada | Registered: 20 July 2019Reply With Quote