Trump Not Eligible for Maine Ballot Login/Join 
One of Us
Picture of ledvm
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by TomP:
quote:
Originally posted by ledvm:
The election was a statistical anomaly…suggesting otherwise is stupidity. Multiple bellwethers of 5 decades were erased.

The “legal” vote harvesting by The New Georgia Project (Abram’s org…now now under finnancial scrutiny) is also well documented (see same article and others).

Races must be close for harvesting to be effective. Hence, the difference in the governor vs president

Less than 43,000 votes nationally gave us Biden.

We use statistics to predict things we do not understand well enough to assign causality.
Assigning a presumed cause to a statistical anomaly is circular logic.

We know it was an anomaly. I did not assign a cause. I suggested a hypothesis using events we know took place.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
J. Lane Easter, DVM

A born Texan has instilled in his system a mind-set of no retreat or no surrender. I wish everyone the world over had the dominating spirit that motivates Texans.– Billy Clayton, Speaker of the Texas House

No state commands such fierce pride and loyalty. Lesser mortals are pitied for their misfortune in not being born in Texas.— Queen Elizabeth II on her visit to Texas in May, 1991.

Posts: 36636 | Location: Gainesville, TX | Registered: 24 December 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of ledvm
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Saeed:
quote:
Ah! A solid post of substance from my ARPF psycho stalker. clap

What did he say that is not true??

Trying to allow Trump to stand is a most stupid idea from the GOP!

For one…nothing in my post was a lie of factually incorrect.

J. Lane Easter, DVM

A born Texan has instilled in his system a mind-set of no retreat or no surrender. I wish everyone the world over had the dominating spirit that motivates Texans.– Billy Clayton, Speaker of the Texas House

No state commands such fierce pride and loyalty. Lesser mortals are pitied for their misfortune in not being born in Texas.— Queen Elizabeth II on her visit to Texas in May, 1991.

Posts: 36636 | Location: Gainesville, TX | Registered: 24 December 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of ledvm
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by MJines:
quote:
Originally posted by LHeym500:
Dr. Easter: Make America 1907 again.

I think Mark Twain said, "humor is the good natured side of a truth." The statement above epitomizes Twain's quote.

clap

I prefer the 1950s. Cool

J. Lane Easter, DVM

One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:
quote:

I think Mark Twain said, "humor is the good natured side of a truth." The statement above epitomizes Twain's quote.

clap

I prefer the 1950s. Cool

When the tax rate for over $300,000 was 90% and black people "knew their place"?

"If you’re innocent why are you taking the Fifth Amendment?”- Donald Trump

Posts: 9576 | Location: Tennessee | Registered: 09 December 2007Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of ledvm
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Jefffive:
quote:
quote:
quote:

clap

I prefer the 1950s. Cool

When the tax rate for over $300,000 was 90% and black people "knew their place"?

Taxes on the Rich Were Not That Much Higher in the 1950s

quote:
the top 1 percent of taxpayers in the 1950s only paid about 42 percent of their income in taxes.

I pay 39% on my professional income right now.

J. Lane Easter, DVM

One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

clap

I prefer the 1950s. Cool

quote:
the top 1 percent of taxpayers in the 1950s only paid about 42 percent of their income in taxes.

No, you don't. That's the starting point before deductions, dodges and thinly-veiled evasions. It's extremely unlikely you pay over 20% effective tax rate.

Link

"If you’re innocent why are you taking the Fifth Amendment?”- Donald Trump

Posts: 9576 | Location: Tennessee | Registered: 09 December 2007Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of ledvm
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

clap

I prefer the 1950s. Cool

quote:

No, you don't. That's the starting point before deductions, dodges and thinly-veiled evasions. It's extremely unlikely you pay over 20% effective tax rate.

Link

So from the internet you have decided that you know how much tax I pay? rotflmo

First off, I said I was taxed 39% on my professional income. I did not say what my overall rate was last return…but I will say it was damn sure more than 20%.

spaceJeffrey

J. Lane Easter, DVM

One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Scott King:
quote:
Originally posted by Huvius:
So, let's say that the SCOTUS finds that the Maine Secretary of State has no grounds to remove Trump from the ballot.
What should happen to her?
She just made an attempt to disenfranchise hundreds of thousands of voters, no?
Is this not election interference at it's core?

No, it isn't interfering.

You know as well as I do there's a long list of requirements that a candidate has to meet to be eligible. The Secretary thinks Trump doesn't meet the requirements for eligibility.

Pard, I know you don't like Trump......but!

An unelected, partisan bureaucrat, unilaterally deciding that any person is guilty without a trial is not American!

I personally think Biden is guilty of treason by allowing an invasion of our southern border. Should all red states remove him from their ballots?

Where does this lunacy end?

Posts: 41786 | Location: Crosby and Barksdale, Texas | Registered: 18 September 2006Reply With Quote