Find
Notify
Tools

Trump Not Eligible for Maine Ballot Login/Join 
One of Us
posted
Per the Secretary of State.

"If you’re innocent why are you taking the Fifth Amendment?”- Donald Trump

Posts: 9576 | Location: Tennessee | Registered: 09 December 2007Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of bluefish
posted Hide Post
Wow what a shock. Seen her nice partisan postings? She’s another Demonrat hack. Looks like another court case coming.When will you people learn?

Posts: 5232 | Location: The way life should be | Registered: 24 May 2012Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Huvius
posted Hide Post
So, let's say that the SCOTUS finds that the Maine Secretary of State has no grounds to remove Trump from the ballot.
What should happen to her?
She just made an attempt to disenfranchise hundreds of thousands of voters, no?
Is this not election interference at it's core?

Posts: 3239 | Location: Colorado U.S.A. | Registered: 24 December 2004Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Aspen Hill Adventures
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Huvius:
So, let's say that the SCOTUS finds that the Maine Secretary of State has no grounds to remove Trump from the ballot.

Sounds like an insurrection by a wanna be communist dictator to me!

~Ann

Posts: 19168 | Location: The LOST Nation | Registered: 27 March 2001Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Jefffive:
Per the Secretary of State.

I doubt she can keep Mainers from writing him in, and some of them will...

TomP

Our country, right or wrong. When right, to be kept right, when wrong to be put right.

Carl Schurz (1829 - 1906)

Posts: 14383 | Location: Moreno Valley CA USA | Registered: 20 November 2000Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
If she lives that long.

XXX

"When fascism comes to America, it will be wrapped in the flag and carrying a cross." - Sinclair Lewis

Per my far-right friend: "reality sucks"

FYI - if you ID as "conservative" nowadays, Trump owns you.

Posts: 19750 | Location: Depends on the Season | Registered: 17 February 2017Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Slider
posted Hide Post
Election Interference is TREASON!!!

Posts: 2328 | Location: East Wenatchee | Registered: 18 August 2008Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of Bill/Oregon
posted Hide Post
Yes it is TREASON -- and Trump is entirely guilty of it. He is not fit to be on any ballot.

There is hope, even when your brain tells you there isn’t.
– John Green, author

Posts: 16409 | Location: Sweetwater, TX | Registered: 03 June 2000Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of ledvm
posted Hide Post
But isn’t that the people’s choice? Confused

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
J. Lane Easter, DVM

A born Texan has instilled in his system a mind-set of no retreat or no surrender. I wish everyone the world over had the dominating spirit that motivates Texans.– Billy Clayton, Speaker of the Texas House

No state commands such fierce pride and loyalty. Lesser mortals are pitied for their misfortune in not being born in Texas.— Queen Elizabeth II on her visit to Texas in May, 1991.

Posts: 36636 | Location: Gainesville, TX | Registered: 24 December 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by ledvm:

NOW Trumpers are concerned with "the people's choice"?

After attacking the Capitol to overturn the clearly-expressed "people's choice"?

That's rich...

Posts: 9576 | Location: Tennessee | Registered: 09 December 2007Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of LongDistanceOperator
posted Hide Post
quote:

You’re worried about the people’s choice? You, who said that if you were a politician you would ignore the people’s choice if they voted to keep abortion legal, or anything else you don’t approve of? You are the most dishonest piece of shit ever. You wouldn’t know integrity if it bit you in the ass.

Posts: 7490 | Location: near Austin, Texas, USA | Registered: 15 December 2000Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of ledvm
posted Hide Post
Of all the people in DC on Jan 6th…a small fraction of them were idiots that rioted and defaced public property in the Capitol. Those idiots should be punished just like all the BLM and ANTIFA rioters who weren’t.

But last time I checked…all those peaceful protestors were American Citizens as well.

And whether you want to be truthful or not…the 2020 election was a statistical anomaly partially resulting from the plethora of rules changed and “norms” deviated due to “the Pandemic.” Many American Citizens were unhappy with those changes…hence, the growing popularity of Trump in 2023.

The 2020 election may have legally ended in the finalized results but the means were out of the norm and the process was sloppy. A possible majority (we will see in 2024) distrust the process which occurred in 2020.

All of these distrusting people are as much American citizens as you Mr. Jeff.

J. Lane Easter, DVM

A born Texan has instilled in his system a mind-set of no retreat or no surrender. I wish everyone the world over had the dominating spirit that motivates Texans.– Billy Clayton, Speaker of the Texas House

No state commands such fierce pride and loyalty. Lesser mortals are pitied for their misfortune in not being born in Texas.— Queen Elizabeth II on her visit to Texas in May, 1991.

Posts: 36636 | Location: Gainesville, TX | Registered: 24 December 2006Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
So trump voters aren’t smart enough to figure out how to vote? I can believe that.

I really hope you blame mail-in voting. After trump voted by mail.

Posts: 7490 | Location: near Austin, Texas, USA | Registered: 15 December 2000Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of ledvm
posted Hide Post
Ah! A solid post of substance from my ARPF psycho stalker. clap

J. Lane Easter, DVM

One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Of all the people in DC on Jan 6th…a small fraction of them were idiots that rioted and defaced public property in the Capitol. Those idiots should be punished just like all the BLM and ANTIFA rioters who weren’t.

But last time I checked…all those peaceful protestors were American Citizens as well.

And whether you want to be truthful or not…the 2020 election was a statistical anomaly partially resulting from the plethora of rules changed and “norms” deviated due to “the Pandemic.” Many American Citizens were unhappy with those changes…hence, the growing popularity of Trump in 2023.

The 2020 election may have legally ended in the finalized results but the means were out of the norm and the process was sloppy. A possible majority (we will see in 2024) distrust the process which occurred in 2020.

All of these distrusting people are as much American citizens as you Mr. Jeff.

And the fake "electors", and the Trump officials and Republicans behind them, who also rejected "the people's choice"?

Why is it that not a single Republican who won in 2020 has ever cast doubt on the validity of their own win? If the process, found legal and proper by every Court called on to examine it, was so horribly compromised how were all the Representatives and Senators on the same ballots legitimately elected?

One of Us
Picture of ledvm
posted Hide Post
Maybe because the anomalies, rule changes, and sloppiness only occurred in select locals? Wink

J. Lane Easter, DVM

one of us
posted Hide Post
So…lies to help legitimize previous lies? That’s you to a T.

One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Maybe because the anomalies, rule changes, and sloppiness only occurred in select locals? Wink

Even you aren't that stupid. Bluefish or Jeffeosso, I'd buy.

Trump lost and you know it, and he'll lose far worse if he's actually on the ballot in November, taking a big chunk of the Republican Party with him.

If the Supreme Court rules that the Constitution means what it says he won't be on the ballot in a dozen or more States. MAGAts, being children mentally and emotionally, will refuse to vote if they can't vote for their Tangerine God. The result should foreverafter be called the Trump Bloodbath.

Picture of jeffeosso
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:

Trump lost and you know it, and he'll lose far worse if he's actually on the ballot in November, taking a big chunk of the Republican Party with him.
oh, peekaboo, sarge- but, back on topic, wow, comrade, if you have nothing to hide, you have nothing to fear. Trump lost the 202 election, to a house plant, and he did lose. Sounds like your concept of paradise, trump taking a 2d L and fewer republicans in office.. sounds like a win for your team
quote:

If the Supreme Court rules that the Constitution means what it says he won't be on the ballot in a dozen or more States. MAGAts, being children mentally and emotionally, will refuse to vote if they can't vote for their Tangerine God. The result should foreverafter be called the Trump Bloodbath.

I mean, i bet you haven't laid down a couple dollars and had someone explain the due process of law, above a 5th grade level, as i recall you mentioned was where you thought it could be worked out. Trump's 14th amendment trail would be "the trial of the century" but libbies are AFRAID to allow that process to work it's way through the legal system .. they can't epstein him, and they are afraid that a proper trial, with witnesses and evidence just might not go their way

Hey, see that your hero has locked up TWO political opponents in the gulags -

#dumptrump

opinions vary band of bubbas and STC hunting Club

Information on Ammoguide about
the416AR, 458AR, 470AR, 500AR
What is an AR round? Case Drawings 416-458-470AR and 500AR.
476AR,
http://www.weaponsmith.com

Posts: 38500 | Location: Conroe, TX | Registered: 01 June 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of ledvm
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:

I said Trump lost the election by the rules played by.

The rules played by allowed for legal ballot harvesting.

Progressive NGO’s such as Stacey Abram’s organization The New Georgia Project did an outstanding job of harvesting ballots in key areas.

J. Lane Easter, DVM

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Those rules were constitutional proper. So said the various state supreme courts and fed courts.

Actually, the Fed Courts said you have no claim at law.

Posts: 10913 | Location: Somewhere above Tennessee and below Kentucky  | Registered: 31 July 2016Reply With Quote
Picture of jeffeosso
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by LHeym500:
Those rules were constitutional proper. So said the various state supreme courts and fed courts.

weird, huh? Texas clarified the laws about ballot harvesting, unattended ballot boxes, and various other things that Harris county did during 2020, that are NOW clearly illegal, and the left lost their minds, regardless that voting is now easier, with more hours. But we all know that what's "legal" isn't always just, and IS subject to interpretation.

#dumptrump

opinions vary band of bubbas and STC hunting Club

Information on Ammoguide about
the416AR, 458AR, 470AR, 500AR
What is an AR round? Case Drawings 416-458-470AR and 500AR.
476AR,
http://www.weaponsmith.com

Posts: 38500 | Location: Conroe, TX | Registered: 01 June 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
If Texas wants to make it more challenging or set its rules how it wants, barring a violation of the Voting Rights Act, so be it.

If enough Texans do not like it, they can vote against it.

Funny a state that President Trump won twice and will again is worried about it.

In KY, the Sec of State who was an R and the Governor (who won reelection with ease) were constitutionally required to implement procedures to allow voting access during the declared state of emergency. They worked together and it worked well.

Funny, how President Trump won NC a state he lost the first time around. NC has a Dem Secretary of State who is a woman. Would not the Dem machine had rigged NC for Trump?

Posts: 10913 | Location: Somewhere above Tennessee and below Kentucky  | Registered: 31 July 2016Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of ledvm
posted Hide Post
quote:

That is what I said I believe…but thank you kindly for repeating it for me.

J. Lane Easter, DVM

One of Us
Picture of ledvm
posted Hide Post
Biden won the three decisive states — Arizona, Georgia and Wisconsin — by 0.6 percentage points or less. If you flip fewer than 43,000 votes across those three states, the electoral college is tied 269 to 269. In that case, Trump would probably have won, given that the race would be decided by one vote for each House delegation, of which Republicans control more.

Pennsylvania and Michigan were the other areas they concentrated their vote harvesting.

Thus, 43,000 votes for president, 32,000 votes for the House and 14,000 votes for the Senate. Shifts of 0.6 percent for president, 2.2 percent for the House, and 0.3 percent for the Senate was what decided the 2020 election.

Very close races are needed to be effective with organized harvesting.

2020 was razor thin. With the resurgence of Trumps popularity do to all the legal wrangling giving him free publicity…I believe if he is on the ballot…he wins.

J. Lane Easter, DVM

One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:

That is what I said I believe…but thank you kindly for repeating it for me.

Actually, you keep trying to make it seem like the rules were changed inappropriately to disadvantage President Trump. He lost fair and square. As his agenda and White Christian Nationalism keeps loosing post 2020.

A lot of whining and not much winning in that last post of yours.

Dr. Easter: Make American 1907 again.

One of Us
posted Hide Post
I guess if it were not for those pesky “rules” and “laws” AZ would have Lake as a Senator or a GOP Governor.

No way, President Biden won that state wo special dispensation?

How did the GOP fail in AZ the second time.

The same way, bad policies from your side of tge GOP driving the Primary decisions.

One of Us
Picture of ledvm
posted Hide Post
I certainly disagree with the rule changes. And from my study I do question their legality. And…I do believe the intention was to give the liberal NGO vote harvesting machine an advantage.

But I conceded long ago…they have held up as legal. I am careful in all my posts to acknowledge that the election was legal…albeit an anomaly due to them.

J. Lane Easter, DVM

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Anything that hinders Republican voter suppression is bad to some.

Every qualified voter should be able to cast their vote and have their vote counted as conveniently for the voter as possible.

Republicans want to make it hard for everybody and impossible for those they calculate will vote against them.

More voters = Fewer Republicans elected.

One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
I certainly disagree with the rule changes. And from my study I do question their legality. And…I do believe the intention was to give the liberal NGO vote harvesting machine an advantage.

But I conceded long ago…they have held up as legal. I am careful in all my posts to acknowledge that the election was legal…albeit an anomaly due to them.

Your study does not matter. The Courts answers the question. You making it appear the rules were not appropriate is a flimsy vail to cast doubt on the election.

You have rad no opinions and no briefs on the matter. Your study is frankly rubbish.

Funny how the votes harvesting could not get a dem elected to a state wide GA race, but could defeat President Trump and Walker. What you just said is pure stupidity.

There is no anomaly. The election was legal, legitimate, and post 2020 those states have continued to not vote for state wide or national Christian Nationalist/MAGA candidates.

If voter harvesting caused President Trump to lose GA. GA would have a Dem governor. The Gov was on the ballot.

Legal and legitimate are two distinct concepts. Your attempt to cast doubt on the legitimacy of the outcome is pathetic.

There was no national, grand plan to change election laws across the states to make it easier for President Biden to win.

More folks in more states rejected your man and the political philosophy that he is the figurehead of. The same had happened over and over again.

The policies you advance are harming the electability of the GOP. Keep playing chess.

One of Us
Picture of ledvm
posted Hide Post
The election was a statistical anomaly…suggesting otherwise is stupidity. Multiple bellwethers of 5 decades were erased.

The “legal” vote harvesting by The New Georgia Project (Abram’s org…now now under finnancial scrutiny) is also well documented (see same article and others).

Races must be close for harvesting to be effective. Hence, the difference in the governor vs president

Less than 43,000 votes nationally gave us Biden.

J. Lane Easter, DVM

one of us
posted Hide Post
quote:
The election was a statistical anomaly…suggesting otherwise is stupidity. Multiple bellwethers of 5 decades were erased.

The “legal” vote harvesting by The New Georgia Project (Abram’s org…now now under finnancial scrutiny) is also well documented (see same article and others).

Races must be close for harvesting to be effective. Hence, the difference in the governor vs president

Blah blah blah. Shut the fuck up with your stupid lies. You’re a lying sack of shit and you know it. You’re laying down lies so that you can say the election was rigged when your sociopath bastard messiah loses the popular vote for a third time. You also know damned well that he is not more popular with the general public. It’s just brain damaged trumptards like you who can’t stop worshipping the orange buffoon.

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Well!

The liberal mindset on full display!

Boy are heads gonna explpde, someone used to say " go all splodey" when Trump wins in 2024.....I'd sire prefer Desantis, but you lefties are guaranteeing a Trump win.....

Posts: 41786 | Location: Crosby and Barksdale, Texas | Registered: 18 September 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of ledvm
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by LongDistanceOperator:
quote:

Blah blah blah. Shut the fuck up with your stupid lies. You’re a lying sack of shit and you know it. You’re laying down lies so that you can say the election was rigged when your sociopath bastard messiah loses the popular vote for a third time. You also know damned well that he is not more popular with the general public. It’s just brain damaged trumptards like you who can’t stop worshipping the orange buffoon.

My psycho stalker on full display.

Your not worth responding to.

J. Lane Easter, DVM

One of Us
Picture of MJines
posted Hide Post
quote:
Dr. Easter: Make America 1907 again.

I think Mark Twain said, "humor is the good natured side of a truth." The statement above epitomizes Twain's quote.

clap

Mike

Posts: 21234 | Registered: 03 January 2006Reply With Quote
Administrator
posted Hide Post
quote:
Ah! A solid post of substance from my ARPF psycho stalker. clap

What did he say that is not true??

Trying to allow Trump to stand is a most stupid idea from the GOP!

www.accuratereloading.com
Instagram : ganyana2000

Posts: 66999 | Location: Dubai, UAE | Registered: 08 January 1998Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
quote:

We use statistics to predict things we do not understand well enough to assign causality.
Assigning a presumed cause to a statistical anomaly is circular logic.

TomP

Our country, right or wrong. When right, to be kept right, when wrong to be put right.

Carl Schurz (1829 - 1906)

Posts: 14383 | Location: Moreno Valley CA USA | Registered: 20 November 2000Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
We should just have elections by bellwether...

One of Us
Picture of Scott King
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Huvius:

No, it isn't interfering.

You know as well as I do there's a long list of requirements that a candidate has to meet to be eligible. The Secretary thinks Trump doesn't meet the requirements for eligibility.

Posts: 9121 | Location: Dillingham Alaska | Registered: 10 April 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
We also do not know if Maine law requires the Sec of State to enforce eligibility requirements.