THE ACCURATE RELOADING POLITICAL CRATER

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Guns, Politics, Gunsmithing & Reloading  Hop To Forums  The Political Forum    Marjorie Taylor Greene claims bipartisan plot to disgrace her

Moderators: DRG
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Marjorie Taylor Greene claims bipartisan plot to disgrace her Login/Join 
One of Us
posted
https://www.msn.com/en-us/news...18f6aefd2752a4&ei=17

'They're trying to trigger me'

Story by David Edwards • 1h ago

https://www.theonion.com/i-m-w...-on-my-be-1850566445

‘I’m Working Through My Anger Issues, But Even On My Best Days It’s A Struggle,’ Screams Majorie Taylor Greene
Published June 22, 2023

WASHINGTON—As a rivalry over competing resolutions to impeach President Joe Biden came to a head Thursday, the simmering feud between Rep. Marjorie Taylor Greene (GA) and fellow MAGA Republican Rep. Lauren Boebert (CO) burst into public view Tuesday when Greene screamed, “I’m working through my anger issues, but even on my best days it’s a struggle,” at her colleague on the House floor.

“Sure, I think I’ve made a lot of progress, but sometimes I just see red, and it can be hard for me to calm down when I am feeling disrespected,” shouted the red-faced, visibly enraged lawmaker during an intense exchange in front of her Congressional colleagues, accusing Boebert of copying her articles of impeachment after she asked her to cosponsor them.

“I am acknowledging my impulse to call you nasty names in this moment in hopes that validating those feelings will remove their power, but, as of yet, that impulse hasn’t ceded, and I apologize. I have tried counting to 10 and breathing deeply, but after those failed, I have nothing left in my emotional toolbox to deploy against this very real anger.

When I say or do certain things like this, I just hope you know it’s not personal, I am merely struggling with emotional regulation. If anything, this is nothing more than a cry for help for you to engage me with empathy, don’t you see?

Sometimes I step outside myself and listen to this obviously hurt woman going off about how all the liberals are pedophiles and how the Jews control the media, and I try to ask that scared, harmed little girl inside what this is really all about. But it’s a lifelong journey, so I ask for your patience, you little bitch.”

At press time, Greene was seen pummeling Kevin McCarthy after he mistakenly interrupted her meditation with a sneeze.

XXX

"When fascism comes to America, it will be wrapped in the flag and carrying a cross." - Sinclair Lewis

Per my far-right friend: "reality sucks"

FYI - if you ID as "conservative" nowadays, Trump owns you.

Posts: 19830 | Location: Depends on the Season | Registered: 17 February 2017Reply With Quote
Picture of jeffeosso
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Magine Enigam:
theonion.com

is a satire site

#dumptrump

opinions vary band of bubbas and STC hunting Club

Information on Ammoguide about
the416AR, 458AR, 470AR, 500AR
What is an AR round? Case Drawings 416-458-470AR and 500AR.
476AR,
http://www.weaponsmith.com

Posts: 38534 | Location: Conroe, TX | Registered: 01 June 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Yes, Jeffe, the Onion is a satire site.

So, my point in part was to post two sources, one telling it like it really is, and another satire.

There is hardly any difference in how ridiculous it is with this gal.

Here's another from The Onion which is no more absurd than the real thing with her:

https://www.theonion.com/marjo...oudoir-pi-1850660509

Marjorie Taylor Greene Presents Own Tasteful Boudoir Pictures In Congress To Contrast With Hunter Biden’s Un-American Smut
PublishedJuly 20, 2023

================================================

Satire is sorta like a good conspiracy theory. Both have to have some foothold in reality to serve their purpose.

XXX

"When fascism comes to America, it will be wrapped in the flag and carrying a cross." - Sinclair Lewis

Posts: 19830 | Location: Depends on the Season | Registered: 17 February 2017Reply With Quote
Picture of jeffeosso
posted Hide Post
except the quote you actually provided was....
from the onion

dude, an actual ADULT would go "whoops, sorry"

#dumptrump

476AR,

Picture of jeffeosso
posted Hide Post
https://www.theonion.com/i-m-w...-on-my-be-1850566445

‘I’m Working Through My Anger Issues, But Even On My Best Days It’s A Struggle,’ Screams Majorie Taylor Greene
PublishedJune 22, 2023
Image for article titled ‘I’m Working Through My Anger Issues, But Even On My Best Days It’s A Struggle,’ Screams Majorie Taylor Greene
WASHINGTON—As a rivalry over competing resolutions to impeach President Joe Biden came to a head Thursday, the simmering feud between Rep. Marjorie Taylor Greene (GA) and fellow MAGA Republican Rep. Lauren Boebert (CO) burst into public view Tuesday when Greene screamed, “I’m working through my anger issues, but even on my best days it’s a struggle,” at her colleague on the House floor. “Sure, I think I’ve made a lot of progress, but sometimes I just see red, and it can be hard for me to calm down when I am feeling disrespected,” shouted the red-faced, visibly enraged lawmaker during an intense exchange in front of her Congressional colleagues, accusing Boebert of copying her articles of impeachment after she asked her to cosponsor them. “I am acknowledging my impulse to call you nasty names in this moment in hopes that validating those feelings will remove their power, but, as of yet, that impulse hasn’t ceded, and I apologize. I have tried counting to 10 and breathing deeply, but after those failed, I have nothing left in my emotional toolbox to deploy against this very real anger. When I say or do certain things like this, I just hope you know it’s not personal, I am merely struggling with emotional regulation. If anything, this is nothing more than a cry for help for you to engage me with empathy, don’t you see? Sometimes I step outside myself and listen to this obviously hurt woman going off about how all the liberals are pedophiles and how the Jews control the media, and I try to ask that scared, harmed little girl inside what this is really all about. But it’s a lifelong journey, so I ask for your patience, you little bitch.” At press time, Greene was seen pummeling Kevin McCarthy after he mistakenly interrupted her meditation with a sneeze.

#dumptrump

476AR,

one of us
posted Hide Post
If you want some fun reading, try Marge's Wikipedia page. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Marjorie_Taylor_Greene What a piece of low class trash.

After her days in Congress are done you will be able to find her on any Saturday night working a street corner in the roughest part of Rome, Georgia.

Posts: 13788 | Location: Texas | Registered: 10 May 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
I don't see the issue, Jeff. He provided the source, as your copy and paste shows.

I thought the article was obviously facetious.

Posts: 6192 | Location: Coeur d' Alene, Idaho, USA | Registered: 08 March 2013Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by jeffeosso:
except the quote you actually provided was....
from the onion

dude, an actual ADULT would go "whoops, sorry"

But I'm not sorry. There is no "woops".

My post, without disclosure that it was satire was intentional.

It's no different than posting a meme, or a joke without disclosing what it really is.

This is a forum where lies are promulgated all the time.

It's up to the individual to sort it out. It's a test. You passed. Smiler

Adults take responsibility for their "sorting out".

It ain't my job or mission. But you want to lay it on me???

If I could help the unfortunates sort things out, reality, I would. But that's not the way it works.

If you want to play the role of Truth Regulator herein -- well, good luck with that.

XXX