quote:
Originally posted by Jefffive:
quote:
Originally posted by Huvius:
quote:
Originally posted by MJines:
quote:
Originally posted by Huvius:
There are now claims that he moved on her first and this whole thing could be a setup.

I guess she accidentally put both hands on his crotch to try and ward off his unwelcome advances. The lengths to which some will go to try and rationalize, dismiss or explain away abhorrent behavior in order to avoid challenging their political leanings is amazing. Certainly explains the cult-like behavior of the MAGAggots.

All I’m saying is that it takes two to Tango.

Boebert is totally at fault here as is her man but he, being a Aspen bar owner and a Democrat, will get a total pass.
Tell me how I’m wrong.

His job title doesn't include "Representative".

Yes, that is true, regrettably…

There are entitled and disturbed individuals in every sector of society these days. It’s too bad we have to choose from many of the worst for our representation.

We don't have to, Colorado voters in that District chose to.

"If you’re innocent why are you taking the Fifth Amendment?”- Donald Trump

Posts: 9576 | Location: Tennessee | Registered: 09 December 2007Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
So what does it say about the other party that these folks get elected anyhow?

If the opposition candidate is a decent human being, that must say their policies are REALLY repugnant to the majority of people in the area.

Posts: 10639 | Location: Minnesota USA | Registered: 15 June 2007Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by crbutler:

If the opposition candidate is a decent human being, that must say their policies are REALLY repugnant to the majority of people in the area.

Or the majority of the people in that area are repugnant.

"If you’re innocent why are you taking the Fifth Amendment?”- Donald Trump

Posts: 9576 | Location: Tennessee | Registered: 09 December 2007Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by crbutler:

Deep, deep red area of the State. The Democrat had pretty much no help from the DNC, grass roots funded and still came very close to unseating her.

I think it says far more about the voters in her district than it does the opposing candidate.

I would vote for him if he was running my district.

https://adamforcolorado.com/

Posts: 3770 | Location: Boulder Colorado | Registered: 27 February 2004Reply With Quote