Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Facebook and kids Login/Join 
One of Us
posted
So, a kid in Texas just made a threat on Facebook against all CHS initialed schools he could find over Facebook.

One of mine has those initials and was so threatened. Took a while to figure out he was in Texas.

O just don’t get it. Every mass murder event these juveniles threaten mass violence at schools spike.

Posts: 10969 | Location: Somewhere above Tennessee and below Kentucky  | Registered: 31 July 2016Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of ledvm
posted Hide Post
Evidence that there are many kids out there with poor home lives.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
J. Lane Easter, DVM

A born Texan has instilled in his system a mind-set of no retreat or no surrender. I wish everyone the world over had the dominating spirit that motivates Texans.– Billy Clayton, Speaker of the Texas House

No state commands such fierce pride and loyalty. Lesser mortals are pitied for their misfortune in not being born in Texas.— Queen Elizabeth II on her visit to Texas in May, 1991.

Posts: 36646 | Location: Gainesville, TX | Registered: 24 December 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by ledvm:

Do you think that number may increase by forcing women into parenthood who would rather not be?

Logic would say yes.

Posts: 3770 | Location: Boulder Colorado | Registered: 27 February 2004Reply With Quote
Administrator
posted Hide Post
quote:

Some people should never have kids!

www.accuratereloading.com
Instagram : ganyana2000

Posts: 67041 | Location: Dubai, UAE | Registered: 08 January 1998Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Saeed:
quote:

True enough!

Posts: 3770 | Location: Boulder Colorado | Registered: 27 February 2004Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Or alternately, kids should not be allowed social media access…

Posts: 10666 | Location: Minnesota USA | Registered: 15 June 2007Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
I think Saeed is closer to nailing this one.

Classmate of mine in grade school, neighbor who lived 3 doors down, shitty home life, that is no excuse but I do believe it gives a bit of insight in to how these people develop. Surprisingly, his father beat the shit out of the whole family.

https://13wham.com/news/local/...county-home-invasion

One of Us
Picture of Aspen Hill Adventures
posted Hide Post
It seems like the majority of parents no longer parent anymore. Responsibility, morals, values and manners all start at home. I've said it before, too many spoiled entitled brats being raised. I also suspect a lot of medications put into 'controlling' kids contribute to the trend for temper tantrums and violence.

~Ann

Posts: 19171 | Location: The LOST Nation | Registered: 27 March 2001Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:

But the republicans want to force them to carry the unwanted.

Posts: 15883 | Location: Iowa | Registered: 10 April 2007Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by crbutler:
Or alternately, kids should not be allowed social media access…

There is a real issue there! we as a society have not caught up with progress and somehow the world needs to come up with a workable set of rules around internet use and juveniles.

With the introduction of short reels too Fb and Youtube, the problem has got worse I think , as they try keep up with TikTok. Im amazed at what content gets mixed into those reels! Stuff way out of context that kids should have no access too as they dont have the cognition too understand it for what it is.

Posts: 4283 | Location: South Island NZ | Registered: 21 July 2008Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
I did not have a smart phone until I graduated law school.

Posts: 10969 | Location: Somewhere above Tennessee and below Kentucky  | Registered: 31 July 2016Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by wymple:
quote:

But the republicans want to force them to carry the unwanted.

The Republicans aren't forcing them to spread their legs....or to skip easily accessible birth control....

All actions have consequences...... Liberals need to face that...

Posts: 41786 | Location: Crosby and Barksdale, Texas | Registered: 18 September 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of bluefish
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by skb:
quote:

Do you think that number may increase by forcing women into parenthood who would rather not be?

Logic would say yes.

Now that is a leap of logic to say the least!

Posts: 5232 | Location: The way life should be | Registered: 24 May 2012Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of ledvm
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:

Logic would say yes.

When I was in my 30’s and pro-choice…I used that logic myself.

Then I went through the whole process of having a child at 45, participating in the whole event from pregnancy confirmation to now 14 yr old kid.

The night after the delivery, after holding that boy straight from the womb…I fell to my knees and begged God for forgiveness as I knew I had been in the wrong all those years.

J. Lane Easter, DVM

A born Texan has instilled in his system a mind-set of no retreat or no surrender. I wish everyone the world over had the dominating spirit that motivates Texans.– Billy Clayton, Speaker of the Texas House

No state commands such fierce pride and loyalty. Lesser mortals are pitied for their misfortune in not being born in Texas.— Queen Elizabeth II on her visit to Texas in May, 1991.

Posts: 36646 | Location: Gainesville, TX | Registered: 24 December 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Look around Captain Clueless, not everyone takes that path. Some folks just suck at being parents, they are neglectful at best and often times just plain abusive. Those are the folks that should not be forced into parenthood.

Glad you straighten that out with your God. I think everybody should be able to work that one out themselves, without your input.

One of Us
Picture of ledvm
posted Hide Post
quote:
Look around Captain Clueless, not everyone takes that path. Some folks just suck at being parents, they are neglectful at best and often times just plain abusive. Those are the folks that should not be forced into parenthood.

Glad you straighten that out with your God. I think everybody should be able to work that one out themselves, without your input.

By your logic we should not punish murderers. Hell, reduces the population a little each time and after all…we are only a mass of cells — dust to dust…ashes to ashes…easy peasy. Roll Eyes

Get back with me when you finally get a clue. Wink

J. Lane Easter, DVM

One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:
quote:

Logic would say yes.

Then I went through the whole process of having a child at 45, participating in the whole event from pregnancy confirmation to now 14 yr old kid.

The night after the delivery, after holding that boy straight from the womb…I fell to my knees and begged God for forgiveness as I knew I had been in the wrong all those years.

Yeah, you and your wife wanted a child, can care for a child.

No women should be forced to hate a child. I will agree on banning late term abortion which states were already allowed to do under Plan Parenthood v Casey.

Do the Government needs to enforce your religious views on child birth?

One of Us
Picture of ledvm
posted Hide Post
I ‘know’ I am on the right side of this…no approval or agreement needed.

J. Lane Easter, DVM

One of Us
posted Hide Post
That was not responsive to the question or the prompt.

Your just know ain’t enough, or your just know should never have been.

Yes or no, the government should enforce your religious beliefs on child birth?

I know you are not one reason being your state law has allowed women to bleed unnecessarily and lose their ability to have future children.

Your position sees children deliver babies the product of rape.

You are just wrong and no Jesus wrapping will change it.

One of Us
Picture of ledvm
posted Hide Post
Back to the OP:

It was Snapchat and not Facebook (maybe they own Snapchat). The TX kid was not the originator of the original threat post — it was a person in New Mexico (not that it makes much difference). A Texas kid did re-chat it (or whatever you call it).

The TX kid was pretty close to home. He was visited by police.

J. Lane Easter, DVM

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Still did not answer the question you opened the door to.

One of Us
Picture of ledvm
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by LHeym500:
That was not responsive to the question or the prompt.

Your just know ain’t enough, or your just know should never have been.

Yes or no, the government should enforce your religious beliefs on child birth?

I know you are not one reason being your state law has allowed women to bleed unnecessarily and lose their ability to have future children.

Your position sees children deliver babies the product of rape.

You are just wrong and no Jesus wrapping will change it.

How about this. We should not be killing the most innocent of God’s children.

Again I am not looking for your approval. I already know I am right.

J. Lane Easter, DVM

One of Us
posted Hide Post
You still have not answered the question. Answer the question. Yes or no your religious Beyoncé child birth should govern the nation.

I will and have. The lack of consent and agency God understands, if he does not he is not God, and we have nothing to worry about. The fetus is not more important than the carrier. So, the loss of that life is not innocence murdered.

Thus, no.

My religious beliefs should not govern our civil law.

Finally, you have no scriptural support that abortions in those cases is a murder of innocent life. The Old Testament teaches the opposite. The New Testament is silent.

A yes is not very Libertarian.

Yep I will vote that to the Ky S. Ct. next time, “I just know I am right.”

You are what is wrong w this Country not trans people. Hi decide your own life and stay out of everyone else’s life. You great libertarian.

I am not a Libertarian because I believe Government should regulate certain economic and social aspects.

One of Us
Picture of ledvm
posted Hide Post
quote:
We should not be killing the most innocent of God’s children.

I know wrong from right. It is you that I worry about. But, as I admitted, I didn't either when I was your age. I became wiser with experience. Wink

J. Lane Easter, DVM

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Not the question you refuse to answer.

What worries me is how such a man of integrity refuses to answer what is asked that he opened the door to.

Do I need to repeat it again?

Surely, you are have good enough cognitive skills to remember the question by now.

One of Us
Picture of ledvm
posted Hide Post
Who decides the life for the unborn? Who speaks for them? Who advocates for them?

J. Lane Easter, DVM

One of Us
posted Hide Post
The person carrying the unborn is in the best position to decide and speak subject to the limitations of Plan Parenthood v Casey.

Since o keep answering your questions. You still have not answered my question we all know the answer. Sad we do not have a Judge to make you answer like in Court.

I will answer for you sine you refuse.

Yes, my (our) religious views on child birth should govern the country. Everyone else be damned physically if need be because I just know, and my personal experience is more important than other’s experience.

Just stop call I’m yourself a Libertarian. You can if you wish.

What you are is a Theocrat.

One of Us
Picture of ledvm
posted Hide Post
quote:
The person carrying the unborn is in the best position to decide and speak subject to the limitations of Plan Parenthood v Casey.

So the lady in Houston in 1993 who drowned her newborn triplets in the bathtub was in the best position to decide their fate? There is no difference.

Since o keep answering your questions. You still have not answered my question we all know the answer. Sad we do not have a Judge to make you answer like in Court.

I will answer for you sine you refuse.

Yes, my (our) religious views on child birth should govern the country. Everyone else be damned physically if need be because I just know, and my personal experience is more important than other’s experience.

Just stop call I’m yourself a Libertarian. You can if you wish.

What you are is a Theocrat.

Libertarians believe in God too. Wink

J. Lane Easter, DVM

One of Us
posted Hide Post
The Child was born. child was not in developmental stage in the womb. Your example is irrelevant. You know that. You are not that stupid. Although your feeble attempt to distract and confuse is insulting to you.

Still no answer from you to the question posed.

Kind of cowardly of you. Yet, no need to answer. We know the answer.

I will answer your next question you pose to keep from answering the question honestly truth, when you answer the question that has been posed to you for 3-5 post.

One of Us
posted Hide Post
I see LHeym answering, and Ledvm avoiding answering or just posing more questions. Wonder why that is.

An undeveloped fetus, early in the pregnancy especially, is not a baby.

I'm willing to concede that abortion should be illegal when the baby is near term. Before that, I'm not going to tell anyone what to do.

Posts: 6162 | Location: Coeur d' Alene, Idaho, USA | Registered: 08 March 2013Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Scott King
posted Hide Post
It's just a horrible topic. Women's rights and wellbeing should be the primary concern for every father. On the other hand, .....killing babies?!?!?!?!?!

This conversation is horrendous.

Posts: 9139 | Location: Dillingham Alaska | Registered: 10 April 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Kanec
posted Hide Post
Abortion is abhorrent, there is exceptions to the rules but 99% of the times, killing unborn is insane
I bet many of us were born into a parental mess but are still here…now think about it for a few

Posts: 201 | Location: Heart of Europe where East meets the West | Registered: 19 January 2023Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
There are no exceptions in TX. That is what we are arguing about.

Well, I posed a question the person claiming truth and no need to be agreed with will not answer.

For disclosure, I do not believe legislatures are capable of writing exceptions in early stages of fetal development.

One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
The Republicans aren't forcing them to spread their legs....or to skip easily accessible birth control....

When in the history of the world have women not spread their legs? You are delusional if you think that's a viable solution. Never has been, never will be. You are nuts. And republicans are actively working to prevent birth control as well.

Posts: 15883 | Location: Iowa | Registered: 10 April 2007Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of ledvm
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by RolandtheHeadless:
I see LHeym answering, and Ledvm avoiding answering or just posing more questions. Wonder why that is.

An undeveloped fetus, early in the pregnancy especially, is not a baby.

From the embryology I know and the experience I have with animal embryos…that ends at about 45-60 days. I can accept <60 day termination.

I'm willing to concede that abortion should be illegal when the baby is near term. Before that, I'm not going to tell anyone what to do.

J. Lane Easter, DVM

One of Us
Picture of ledvm
posted Hide Post
quote:
The Child was born. child was not in developmental stage in the womb. Your example is irrelevant.

I don’t see it as irrelevant at all. This is the way you people who really don’t understand biology sterilize your thought processes so you can sleep at night.

You know that.

Not

You are not that stupid.

That is just it. I am intelligent. I would wager I have a higher IQ than you. Wink

Although your feeble attempt to distract and confuse is insulting to you.

I am not bothered in the least.

The answer to your question is: I don’t believe people (mothers included) have the right to kill viable fetuses out of convenience. I can accept the exception of rape and incest. I accept the exception of health of the mother.

I will answer your next question you pose to keep from answering the question honestly truth, when you answer the question that has been posed to you for 3-5 post.

Roll Eyes

J. Lane Easter, DVM

One of Us
posted Hide Post
How wonderful that Lane knows what is right for everybody, he has worked out with his God and that is good enough.

And you wonder why people have left the church? Look in the mirror, it is the self righteous such as yourself that has caused people to leave the church.

One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:
The Child was born. child was not in developmental stage in the womb. Your example is irrelevant.

I don’t see it as irrelevant at all. This is the way you people who really don’t understand biology sterilize your thought processes so you can sleep at night.

You know that.

Not

You are not that stupid.

That is just it. I am intelligent. I would wager I have a higher IQ than you. Wink

Although your feeble attempt to distract and confuse is insulting to you.

I am not bothered in the least.

The answer to your question is: I don’t believe people (mothers included) have the right to kill viable fetuses out of convenience. I can accept the exception of rape and incest. I accept the exception of health of the mother.

Roll Eyes

Since you repeatedly refuse to answer, we may infer what we will from got non responses. See SKB’s last post. They will not get my sanction. They do not have God’s.

Those who claim they know what God wants for this Earth as justification for their religious beliefs being enforced Christian or Muslim are the same.

Yes, because of people like Dr. Easter, I have left the church. Yes, because of candidates who think like Dr. Easter, I see myself voting less and less for the GOP.

You still have not answered the question.

The Question is yes or no, do you believe your religious beliefs on child birth should be the governing policy for the country?

Answer the question? Stop answering the question you want asked.

One of Us
Picture of ledvm
posted Hide Post
Stop asking the question the way you want it asked and read what I write. This is no court room and I am under no obligation to answer in your version of questioning.

I believe it is wrong to kill viable fetuses beyond 60 days and with the exceptions I mentioned…it should be against the law.

Right is right and wrong is wrong. While I am Christian…I was also Christian when I was ignorant and pro-choice. I became enlightened and saw how wrong I was.

J. Lane Easter, DVM

One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:
quote:

Logic would say yes.

And, that was the night you decided that you had the right to make decisions for all women about whether or not they should have the right to control their own bodies? Roll Eyes

-Every damn thing is your own fault if you are any good.

Posts: 15134 | Registered: 20 September 2012Reply With Quote