THE ACCURATE RELOADING POLITICAL CRATER

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Guns, Politics, Gunsmithing & Reloading  Hop To Forums  The Political Forum    International Criminal Court and Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu
Page 1 2 3 

Moderators: DRG
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

International Criminal Court and Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu Login/Join 
One of Us
Picture of nute
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by ledvm:
He means to read the Old Testament and believe what it teaches.

So you say. You can "prove/justify" just about anything with selective quotes from the OT. Try reading, understanding and beileving the NT. America seems rather full of Sunday morning Christians.

Seriously, do you really, honestly, think Jesus would approve of what is going on here? His endless teachings of "forgive us our trespasses as we forgive those who trespass against us".

I am a Christian and I try to live my life in the way Jesus taught, which includes how I treat others. I don't see any commonality whatsoever between this slaughter and his teachings.

Posts: 7187 | Location: Ban pre shredded cheese - make America grate again... | Registered: 29 October 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of nute
posted Hide Post
quote:
I am a Christian. If ‘you’ understood what being a Christian meant…you would not correlate the above.

Go back and read the Old Testament and see how wars were prosecuted at that time.

The smartest thing Netanyahu has done…is keep reporters out of Gaza. I learned that lesson from watching the Viet Nam and Rhodesian Bush wars.

ALL reporters have an agenda…worse these days. And Hamas and the IDF don't Roll Eyes

What Hamas did to ignite the war and collateral casualties from the war (however sad)…have zero equivalency. None.

If that is what you advocate you will, one day, be judged on it, and I feel rather sad for you.

Posts: 7187 | Location: Ban pre shredded cheese - make America grate again... | Registered: 29 October 2005Reply With Quote
Administrator
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by nute:
quote:
I am a Christian. If ‘you’ understood what being a Christian meant…you would not correlate the above.

Go back and read the Old Testament and see how wars were prosecuted at that time.

The smartest thing Netanyahu has done…is keep reporters out of Gaza. I learned that lesson from watching the Viet Nam and Rhodesian Bush wars.

ALL reporters have an agenda…worse these days. And Hamas and the IDF don't Roll Eyes

What Hamas did to ignite the war and collateral casualties from the war (however sad)…have zero equivalency. None.

If that is what you advocate you will, one day, be judged on it, and I feel rather sad for you.

Some here seem to forget who started this calamity!

The New Nazis!

Known today as ZIONISTS!

Part of Palestine was given to them by the British .

November 2nd, 1917

Dear Lord Rothschild,

I have much pleasure in conveying to you, on behalf of His Majesty's Government, the following declaration of sympathy with Jewish Zionist aspirations which has been submitted to, and approved by, the Cabinet.

"His Majesty's Government view with favour the establishment in Palestine of a national home for the Jewish people, and will use their best endeavours to facilitate the achievement of this object, it being clearly understood that nothing shall be done which may prejudice the civil and religious rights of existing non-Jewish communities in Palestine, or the rights and political status enjoyed by Jews in any other country."

I should be grateful if you would bring this declaration to the knowledge of the Zionist Federation.

Yours sincerely,

Arthur James Balfour

What right have the bloody Brits got to give Palestine to the Zionists???

www.accuratereloading.com
Instagram : ganyana2000

Posts: 66988 | Location: Dubai, UAE | Registered: 08 January 1998Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of ledvm
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Steve Bertram:
Are you sure of that? I believe he arrived carrying a new message, one that sailed right over your head.

Yes, I am quite sure. You are making the same mistake as the people to which he was speaking. Jesus’s message had nothing to do with changing what God had already set down as law.

The message was that I am real and here on earth to show you the errors of man’s way. Forget man’s way and take up your cross and follow me as I am the way to redemption and everlasting life.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
J. Lane Easter, DVM

A born Texan has instilled in his system a mind-set of no retreat or no surrender. I wish everyone the world over had the dominating spirit that motivates Texans.– Billy Clayton, Speaker of the Texas House

No state commands such fierce pride and loyalty. Lesser mortals are pitied for their misfortune in not being born in Texas.— Queen Elizabeth II on her visit to Texas in May, 1991.

Posts: 36626 | Location: Gainesville, TX | Registered: 24 December 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
You missed more than a few things, I think maybe you should read Matthew and get back to me.

Matthew 22:36-40

Thou shalt love thy neighbour as thyself

Not being a Biblical scholar myself, I roughly interpret that to mean murdering innocent children would generally not be considered to be good Christian behavior.

Posts: 235 | Location: Boulder mountains | Registered: 09 February 2024Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of nute
posted Hide Post
I honestly never thought I would meet someone here who would use religion to justify violence, and if it was to happen you'd think it would be the Quran which was being twisted to justify it, not the bible. Frowner

One of Us
Picture of ledvm
posted Hide Post
quote:
You missed more than a few things, I think maybe you should read Matthew and get back to me.

Not being a Biblical scholar myself, I roughly interpret that to mean murdering innocent children would generally not be considered to be good Christian behavior.

Oddly enough I just finished reading Matthew in my morning studies.

I don’t see anyone “murdering” anyone other than the Hamas heathen that invaded Israel on 10-7. But carry on in your study…it can only help you. Smiler

J. Lane Easter, DVM

A born Texan has instilled in his system a mind-set of no retreat or no surrender. I wish everyone the world over had the dominating spirit that motivates Texans.– Billy Clayton, Speaker of the Texas House

No state commands such fierce pride and loyalty. Lesser mortals are pitied for their misfortune in not being born in Texas.— Queen Elizabeth II on her visit to Texas in May, 1991.

Posts: 36626 | Location: Gainesville, TX | Registered: 24 December 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of ledvm
posted Hide Post
quote:
I honestly never thought I would meet someone here who would use religion to justify violence, and if it was to happen you'd think it would be the Quran which was being twisted to justify it, not the bible. Frowner

The Bible documents several wars that God condoned.

That said…nobody using religion to “justify” violence.

That said…wars by their nature tend to be violent. Wink Are you advocating that Israel should have done nothing in response to 10-7 and to protect its citizens from another?

J. Lane Easter, DVM

One of Us
posted Hide Post
My theology was Lutheran taught, so YRMV…

Jesus suffered and died for all our sins. While following the Old Testament laws is what god requires, Jesus paid that debt for us in full. All he asks is we believe in him and accept his redemption of us.

Good works and acts are earthly evidence that you accept him, but only he and God know if you really have accepted him.

Thus, judge not, lest you be judged.

As to the Old Testament, the Hebrew word in the commandment is more properly “murder” and thus opens up killing to what god decides your motives are.

If the IDF folks who killed these Palestinians did so for appropriate reasons (religiously) then they did not murder. It’s a war. The generals and politicians may have more to answer to under the law of the Old Testament, which they as Jews follow.

Wars in the New Testament fall under Jesus’ command to render unto Caesar what is Caesar’s.

Jesus may have turned the other cheek, but the Old Testament was full of retribution and an eye for an eye.

I think it’s awful that the innocents are suffering in Gaza, but there will continue to be suffering as long as Hamas is allowed to exist as it currently is.

I’m not a good enough Christian, I guess, to turn the other cheek to terrorism. Hamas is vile, and should be eradicated.

Netanyahu’s desires to resettle parts of the Arab occupied land by force are also wrong.

At some point, you need to let the past be the past.

Saeed continually quotes the Balfour declaration… note that was made well before WWII. Israel did not exist until after the war. Note that Britain refused to allow free immigration into Palestine by Jewish settlers from 1932 (onset of the Nazis) until well after the war ended.

While Britain was involved in encouraging Zionism to exist, it was for political convenience not that they actually supported a Jewish independent state.

The Israeli state were terrorists towards the government of the UK - and thus they do share a lot of blame for the use of terrorism… it worked in that instance and has encouraged it’s recurrence by example.

Posts: 10628 | Location: Minnesota USA | Registered: 15 June 2007Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:

I don’t see anyone “murdering” anyone other than the Hamas heathen that invaded Israel on 10-7. But carry on in your study…it can only help you. Smiler

Try this link, it is legacy media and not far right so I'm sure you will discount it.

https://www.bbc.com/news/articles/cw07wgrwzywo

Shooting an unarmed 8 year old boy in the back of the head as he is running away is murder in my book.

Posts: 235 | Location: Boulder mountains | Registered: 09 February 2024Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of ledvm
posted Hide Post
Of course you are 100% certain that the BBC got this 100% correct and no further investigation is necessary. Roll Eyes

War will never be perfect. And we know that Palestinian boys DO commonly hurl explosives.

I wonder how you felt about Biden blowing that family up by mistake in retaliation to the bombing in the evacuation of Afghanistan?

J. Lane Easter, DVM

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Mistakes do happen, Israel has made a bad habit out of them.

If you read the article you would know that the incident is under investigation. Roll Eyes

I have seen enough to know that both sides bare responsibility for the violence occurring in the ME.

Shame that family died in Afghanistan, pretty sure Biden did not do that though.

One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:
quote:

Try this link, it is legacy media and not far right so I'm sure you will discount it.

https://www.bbc.com/news/articles/cw07wgrwzywo

Shooting an unarmed 8 year old boy in the back of the head as he is running away is murder in my book.

Killing hostages that were in surrender position e their hands up and shirts off showing no bombs.

In WWII doing that to the enemy by US soldiers was a crime. Servicemen went to prison for it.

Targeting a clear aid convoy that had coordinated with the IDF, folks have taken the fall for that one.

Posts: 10902 | Location: Somewhere above Tennessee and below Kentucky  | Registered: 31 July 2016Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:
Are you sure of that? I believe he arrived carrying a new message, one that sailed right over your head.

Yes, I am quite sure. You are making the same mistake as the people to which he was speaking. Jesus’s message had nothing to do with changing what God had already set down as law.

The message was that I am real and here on earth to show you the errors of man’s way. Forget man’s way and take up your cross and follow me as I am the way to redemption and everlasting life.

I find your tap-dancing and rationalizing intellectually repugnant. It only reinforces my decision to reject Christianity.

You conveniently forget Jesus' teachings that don't fit your dangerous and unAmerican views.

What about the prostitute Jesus spared? The OT required her to be stoned to death. Why didn't Jesus fulfill that Scripture? Since he was without sin, why didn't he throw the first stone?

Sheesh! You don't even know your own religion.

Bah, Christians! Most are such poor examples of humanity that I do my best to stay away from them. A plague on your house for spouting so much bullshit.

Posts: 6121 | Location: Coeur d' Alene, Idaho, USA | Registered: 08 March 2013Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of ledvm
posted Hide Post
quote:
Mistakes do happen, Israel has made a bad habit out of them.

If you read the article you would know that the incident is under investigation. Roll Eyes

I have seen enough to know that both sides bare responsibility for the violence occurring in the ME.

Shame that family died in Afghanistan, pretty sure Biden did not do that though.

Eeker

Who OKed the strike? 0bama?

J. Lane Easter, DVM

One of Us
posted Hide Post
So you really think the military gets an Okay for every strike directly from the POTUS???? space

One of Us
Picture of ledvm
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by RolandtheHeadless:
quote:
quote:

I find your tap-dancing and rationalizing intellectually repugnant.

No tap dancing here.

It only reinforces my decision to reject Christianity.

Do so at your own risk. Free will allows it. Personally, I pray that you don’t.

You conveniently forget Jesus' teachings that don't fit your dangerous and unAmerican views.

No, I don’t and you can’t show me where I did.

What about the prostitute Jesus spared?

I quote that lesson commonly.

The OT required her to be stoned to death.

And Jesus said: Let the man without sin cast the first stone.

Why didn't Jesus fulfill that Scripture?

He did.

Since he was without sin, why didn't he throw the first stone?

He was demonstrating that God allows for grace.

Sheesh! You don't even know your own religion.

You need to study harder.

Bah, Christians! Most are such poor examples of humanity that I do my best to stay away from them. A plague on your house for spouting so much bullshit.

Wow! cuckoo

J. Lane Easter, DVM

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Except the New Testament does not continue many of the prohibitions found in the Okd Testament law.

What I have called clean, let no man calm common.

Jesus’ message is that the most “holy man” is unholy. He can only come to redemption by acceptance of Jesus as the only begotten son. That only the begotten son was the only manifestation of man able to keep the Law Covenant. That upon completion of keeping the law, Jesus is killed, sacrificed. That blood offering from God himself is able to absolve the sin that is imputed from Adam to us all upon acceptance.

Dr. Easter reminds me of the Sadducees gaging at gnats while swallowing camels, and loyal to a political power agenda.

Posts: 10902 | Location: Somewhere above Tennessee and below Kentucky  | Registered: 31 July 2016Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of ledvm
posted Hide Post
Again…God in the flesh teaching He allows for grace under His law.

J. Lane Easter, DVM

One of Us
posted Hide Post
What God calls clean does not need your grace, blessing, nor approval.

They are not your servant. They are God’s servant.

There is no religious obligation or duty to politics.

One of Us
Picture of ledvm
posted Hide Post
quote:
Jesus’ message is that the most “holy man” is unholy. He can only come to redemption by acceptance of Jesus as the only begotten son. That only the begotten son was the only manifestation of man able to keep the Law Covenant. That upon completion of keeping the law, Jesus is killed, sacrificed. That blood offering from God himself is able to absolve the sin that is imputed from Adam to us all upon acceptance.

This 100%

J. Lane Easter, DVM

One of Us
Picture of ledvm
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by LHeym500:
What God calls clean does not need your grace, blessing, nor approval.

Very true!

They are not your servant. They are God’s servant.

Again very true.

There is no religious obligation or duty to politics.

This is where you and mankind fails. God and His teaching should be a part of all walks of life

J. Lane Easter, DVM

One of Us
posted Hide Post
No we do not.

Give unto Caesar that which is Caesar.

If your belief were true Jesus would have led a revolt and established a kingdom on earth.

Instead he told Peter to put his sword away.

Politics are a civil endeavor.

Just like our Constitution, that your candidate called to be suspended, is a civil document.

Administrator
posted Hide Post
quote:

Bloody hell Nute!

You mean all the violence of the past was caused by RELIGION?

Rather than by INTERPRETATION of it?

All fake relious people need is a little ignorance.

Take the abortion bit going through America now!

Posts: 66988 | Location: Dubai, UAE | Registered: 08 January 1998Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of nute
posted Hide Post
quote:
Of course you are 100% certain that the BBC got this 100% correct and no further investigation is necessary. Roll Eyes

War will never be perfect. And we know that Palestinian boys DO commonly hurl explosives.

Coming from someone who posts links to Twitter, Carlson and The Blaze, and who would rather we only had the word of Hams or the IDF on which to make a judgement. Roll Eyes

Yes, journalists, even those from reputable organisations, do get it wrong, but id trust what they report over Hamas or the IDF any day of the week.

One of Us
Picture of nute
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:

The Bible documents several wars that God condoned.

↑↓ You don't see the contradiction in these two lines ... evidently not . Using your"religion" to justify the killing of civilians is exactly what you are doing. Its no different to those who use the Quaran in exactly the same way.

That said…nobody using religion to “justify” violence.

That said…wars by their nature tend to be violent. Wink Are you advocating that Israel should have done nothing in response to 10-7 and to protect its citizens from another?

One of Us
Picture of nute
posted Hide Post
quote:
I don’t see anyone “murdering” anyone other than the Hamas heathen that invaded Israel on 10-7.

Evidently you don't understand the definition of murder.

Telling refugees that a school is safe and then blowing it up.

Targeting 3 aid convoy vehicles about a kilometre apart and specifically hitting each one, even with the charity logo on the roof.

100+ Palestinians killed whilst pulling food off of aid convoy trucks. The IDF said they were killed in the stampede but hospital staff report many with bullet wounds.

I get that mistakes happen in war but a lot of these "mistakes" look as if they could be deliberate. However we only have the IDF's word on it, which you think is great.

There is no third party verification yet you are confident there is no murder. What makes you omnisient?

Administrator
posted Hide Post
There are some here who would have been proud members of the Hitler Youth!

Anyone who cannot see the incredible, continuous, crimes against humanity committed by the Zionist Occupation Forces cannot think for himself!

One thing we have to be grateful for to NitanHitler.

He certainly brought the Palestinian problem and Occupied Palestine to the attention of the whole world!

One of Us
Picture of ledvm
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by LHeym500:
No we do not.

Give unto Caesar that which is Caesar.

If your belief were true Jesus would have led a revolt and established a kingdom on earth.

Instead he told Peter to put his sword away.

Politics are a civil endeavor.

What in Sam Hill is that supposed to mean??? That we check our convictions at the City Hall door? That we have a switch in our brain that we click when deal with politics?

You are either a Christian or you aren’t. You don’t deal with some matters like a Christian and others like you are agnostic.

Just like our Constitution, that your candidate called to be suspended, is a civil document.

The Founders never envisioned a world where Judeo Christian values and thought processes would we left out of implementation of this document. Just like Jesus never intended that you check His teachings at the civil institution’s doors.

J. Lane Easter, DVM

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Another of Lane's posts showing just how important it is to keep the Christian Nationalists out of office. He just cannot comprehend that that Government is not a vehicle to promote his religious views upon others. I certainly do not want your perverted version of Christianity brought to me through my tax dollars. You are more than free to pursue what ever evangelical ideal you choose, you do not have that right to push those ideals upon me.

Indeed, check your religion at the Governments door.

One of Us
Picture of ledvm
posted Hide Post
quote:
check your religion at the Governments door.

Not me…I don’t have two sides…I am the same in all walks of life.

If you are Christian and check your Christianity at the door of City Hall…

…news flash — you really aren’t a Christian as the two are not compatible.

J. Lane Easter, DVM

One of Us
posted Hide Post
And this is why candidates that you support should not be in office. You have no right to push your religious views upon others.

One of Us
Picture of ledvm
posted Hide Post
You may live a fake life…don’t know…don’t care.

I advocate for being genuine…in ALL walks oflife. Wink

J. Lane Easter, DVM

One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
You may live a fake life…don’t know…don’t care.

I advocate for being genuine…in ALL walks oflife. Wink

You do come across as a genuine cult member Wink

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Lane, while I am a Christian (albeit obviously not a very good one) I see your point that your Christian duty is to be genuine and follow your beliefs.

However, we have decided that this nation is a nation of secular law to prevent inter religious fighting.

That being said, it’s improper (following Jesus’ own commands) to justify a governmental course of action based wholly on “god says”.

First off, as most religions state, while god is all knowing, his followers are most certainly not. Christian theology is replete with commands to not judge because we are not god.

That being the case, while your moral views are based on God’s word, you are actually enjoined by god to work through the secular structure to come up with governance.

So example one- Abortion. You actually do a good job here by not making it a religious argument (from what I’ve seen) by making it an argument about standing up for a life that can’t speak for itself. Yes, the Bible is pretty quiet on abortion as abortion- but the overwhelming thought is don’t kill an innocent life.

But then you do bring up Trump and “god works through imperfect tools”… a poor argument because if god wants Trump in, he has the power to do so… and the converse can be said, if Biden wins, it’s gods will.

It’s the refuge of the simpleton (as we are created in gods image) to defer judgements and morality in debate to “god says”.

While your view may be god says X, you should not be using that as a public statement as to why to vote a certain way.

Conversely to the audience, just because someone states that the law of Moses was a fundamental building block of American jurisprudence, and wants to put a mural of him coming down from the mount with the commandments in a courthouse, that’s not a violation of secular law. It’s a historical reference that you should certainly not get offended by due to its relation to a religion.

If you get a jury, at least half of them statistically should be Christians, and will have some element of Christian morals in their thought processes. That will affect their judgement but it’s not disqualifying, any more than the Muslim or atheist would be.

If someone wants a law because god says so, so what? The point is, is it a good law? If your reason for having a law against murder is the commandment, I don’t care because a law against murder is something I agree with. I may think you’re a simpleton for putting it that way, but so what? The Christian who chooses to be more strict than the law in his own life hurts no one else.

Posts: 10628 | Location: Minnesota USA | Registered: 15 June 2007Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of nute
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Saeed:
There are some here who would have been proud members of the Hitler Youth!

Anyone who cannot see the incredible, continuous, crimes against humanity committed by the Zionist Occupation Forces cannot think for himself!

One thing we have to be grateful for to NitanHitler.

He certainly brought the Palestinian problem and Occupied Palestine to the attention of the whole world!

If you are labelling people as hitler or nazi's those labels apply equally to Deif, Issa , Haniyeha and all the rest who are happy to buy what they want with the suffering of others. They have certainly managed to twist the original goals of Mujama al Islami into something truly evil.

Picture of jeffeosso
posted Hide Post
quote:
And this is why candidates that you support should not be in office. You have no right to push your religious views upon others.

actually, you do .. it's called free speech, you might look it up -- and the receiver of the comms has every right to say "nah"

freedom of speech means you get to say what you want, with consequences -- it literally doesn't restrict your RIGHT to speech --

personally, i am pretty agnostic, and think the joke comparing religion to having a penis is pretty dang funny

#dumptrump

opinions vary band of bubbas and STC hunting Club

Information on Ammoguide about
the416AR, 458AR, 470AR, 500AR
What is an AR round? Case Drawings 416-458-470AR and 500AR.
476AR,
http://www.weaponsmith.com

Posts: 38487 | Location: Conroe, TX | Registered: 01 June 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by jeffeosso:
quote:

actually, you do .. it's called free speech, you might look it up -- and the receiver of the comms has every right to say "nah"

freedom of speech means you get to say what you want, with consequences -- it literally doesn't restrict your RIGHT to speech --

personally, i am pretty agnostic, and think the joke comparing religion to having a penis is pretty dang funny

Free speech and using the Government to promote your religious views are not equivalent. Seems like a concept you continue to struggle with....

Picture of jeffeosso
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by jeffeosso:
quote:

Free speech and using the Government to promote your religious views are not equivalent. Seems like a concept you continue to struggle with....

reading comprehension getting harder? you didn't SAY that.. you SAID, and I quote
quote:
You have no right to push your religious views upon others.

Sure he does-- it's in the constitution, and i do recommend a reread for you. You are comingling issues, and acting like a zoomer when called out for it .. do grow up, steve .. you can "hate" lane for whatever reason you want, or none, that part of freedom of speech ...

but do take you PASSION-THAT-ISN'T-A-RELIGEON and play with it by yourself .. you lack the fundamentals of understanding the difference between a right and a privilege.

#dumptrump

opinions vary band of bubbas and STC hunting Club

Information on Ammoguide about
the416AR, 458AR, 470AR, 500AR
What is an AR round? Case Drawings 416-458-470AR and 500AR.
476AR,
http://www.weaponsmith.com

Posts: 38487 | Location: Conroe, TX | Registered: 01 June 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Funny Jeffe, I believe a separation of Church and State has been repeatedly upheld as law. I will concede to that the current SCOTUS is attempting to turn the clock back on those rulings.

I hardly hate Lane. I do despise his views though. Quite different, you might try and figure out the what separates the two.

I think I'll stick with my passion for keeping religion out of Government, but I do appreciate the advice.

Holly Rollers never seem short of advice for others, that is for sure. Wink

And yes, I know you conservatives are all strong believers in an originalist interpretation of our Constitution, that is unless you need to provide immunity for a seditionist Republican former President, then the Constitution becomes open to interpretation. Priceless as they say....