THE ACCURATE RELOADING POLITICAL CRATER

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Guns, Politics, Gunsmithing & Reloading  Hop To Forums  The Political Forum    There's going to be an interview of Trump on Sunday, 9/17 on meet the press, NBC news

Moderators: DRG
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

There's going to be an interview of Trump on Sunday, 9/17 on meet the press, NBC news Login/Join 
One of Us
posted
There's going to be an interview of Trump on Sunday, 9/17 on meet the press, NBC news.

https://youtu.be/7UYNTtBz-zc?si=hKHztsTPQEZ5Vq60

Steve Schmidt explains Donald Trump’s terrifying plans if he wins the 2024 election | The Warning

https://www.nbcnews.com/meet-t...derator-193069637959

Kristen Welker previews Trump interview ahead of first show as Meet the Press moderator

https://www.nbcnewyork.com/new...t-the-press/4683830/

NBC News’ Kristen Welker will begin her new role as moderator of “Meet the Press” on Sunday, beginning with her exclusive interview with former President Donald Trump. Kristen will become the first Black journalist to moderate a Sunday public affairs program and only the second woman to moderate “Meet the Press,” the longest-running show on television.

XXX

"When fascism comes to America, it will be wrapped in the flag and carrying a cross." - Sinclair Lewis

Per my far-right friend: "reality sucks"

FYI - if you ID as "conservative" nowadays, Trump owns you.

Posts: 19762 | Location: Depends on the Season | Registered: 17 February 2017Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
I'll pass. I've heard enough lies from him.

Posts: 6136 | Location: Coeur d' Alene, Idaho, USA | Registered: 08 March 2013Reply With Quote
Administrator
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by RolandtheHeadless:

Ah but the brainwashed, brainless nitwits will gobble it all up.

HE IS A VICTIM! clap

www.accuratereloading.com
Instagram : ganyana2000

Posts: 67005 | Location: Dubai, UAE | Registered: 08 January 1998Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
https://www.newsweek.com/trump...world-war-ii-1827582

During a speech at the Family Research Council (FRC), the former president issued a warning about Biden's competence that left some observers questioning whether Trump is fit for the presidency himself.

"We have a man who is totally corrupt and the worst president in the history of our country, who is cognitively impaired. In no condition to lead and is now in charge of dealing with Russia, and possible nuclear war. Just think of it. We would be in World War II very quickly," Trump said.

https://www.meidastouch.com/ne...n-the-polls-by-a-lot

21 hours ago

Trump: We’re Leading Obama in the Polls by a Lot

Donald Trump is displaying signs of diminished cognitive ability. During his speech at the Family Research Council’s Pray Vote Stand Summit in Washington, D.C., Trump boasted that, despite his arrest, he's "leading by a lot, including Obama." He then attempted to cover his stumble by coming close to suggesting that he ran against Obama in the 2016 election, pausing for a moment before eventually recalling that he ran against Hillary Clinton.

=============================================================

If I don't forget Wink I'll probably watch the interview until I can't stand it any longer. I'm sure it will be the most cringeworthy, bigly. The media will probably pick it apart later. I just want to affirm my view of how bad he is and how bad it can get. If the interview was on Fox, I would avoid it like a disease. But, I figure NBC is not soft and enabling like Fox, and may ask some tough questions with follow-up. I'm sure his responses will be filled with lies, acting like he's the victim, and many gaffes. One thing to hope for is a violation of a gag order, or maybe cause to issue one, or two.

XXX

"When fascism comes to America, it will be wrapped in the flag and carrying a cross." - Sinclair Lewis

Posts: 19762 | Location: Depends on the Season | Registered: 17 February 2017Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Here's a sample:

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news...4be04864d9dce3&ei=98

==================================================

My take on it that he, with the help of his surrogates and Heritage Foundation, go full fascist in less than a year, by implementing the PLAN.

XXX

One of Us
Picture of Bivoj
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by RolandtheHeadless:

Keep your friends close, your enemies closer

If you think you are smart enough, watch it

Nothing like standing over your own kill

Posts: 617 | Location: Wherever hunting is good and Go Trump | Registered: 17 June 2023Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Try to find a coherent thought in this entire thing...

Link

"If you’re innocent why are you taking the Fifth Amendment?”- Donald Trump

Posts: 9576 | Location: Tennessee | Registered: 09 December 2007Reply With Quote
Picture of jeffeosso
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Jefffive:

Link

I tried to read the whole thing -- i am a scared to put it in chatgpt to summerize, as it might break a pretty cool tool.

after about the 100th ramble, followed by "we have lots of ground to cover" ...

-

#dumptrump

opinions vary band of bubbas and STC hunting Club

Information on Ammoguide about
the416AR, 458AR, 470AR, 500AR
What is an AR round? Case Drawings 416-458-470AR and 500AR.
476AR,
http://www.weaponsmith.com

Posts: 38503 | Location: Conroe, TX | Registered: 01 June 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
I missed it. How many insane unintelligible things did the lunatic say?

-Every damn thing is your own fault if you are any good.

Posts: 15120 | Registered: 20 September 2012Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by jeffeosso:
quote:

Link

I tried to read the whole thing -- i am a scared to put it in chatgpt to summerize, as it might break a pretty cool tool.

after about the 100th ramble, followed by "we have lots of ground to cover" ...

-

He has the attention span of a cocker spaniel puppy.

Posts: 9576 | Location: Tennessee | Registered: 09 December 2007Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:

Link

Based on his first answer, looks like he's just repeating the same lies he's been repeating for the last 8 years.

-Every damn thing is your own fault if you are any good.

Posts: 15120 | Registered: 20 September 2012Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Mike Mitchell:
quote:

Link

Based on his first answer, looks like he's just repeating the same lies he's been repeating for the last 8 years.

Plus, he thinks he ran against Obama...

They did a half-ass fact check.

One of Us
posted Hide Post
This interview is really notable for only one thing: Trump just threw his primary defense against several of his most serious charges out the window.

They had already floated the "I was just taking the advice of my attorneys" excuse (which is seriously weak as a defense, but better than nothing) but in this interview Trump states, more than once, that HE made those decisions.

One of Us
posted Hide Post
I tried to watch it, but felt nauseated, so I gave up.

I clicked on the link above, but lately lots of links take issue with my ad blocker, and won't let me read the articles until I turn it off. /So, I close the link./

But here's one that doesn't do that, for those who have the stamina to watch it:

https://youtu.be/JOCRo97NoJ8?si=aNyVa0P_qijQNhYa&t=7

Meet the Press full broadcast – 9/17/23

XXX

One of Us
posted Hide Post
https://www.msn.com/en-us/ente...ae04852461ec23&ei=24

Kristen Welker’s ‘Meet the Press’ Debut Derailed by Trump Derangement
Story by Corbin Bolies •
3h

XXX

one of us
posted Hide Post
Have we ever had a president who was so articulate, so erudite, so dedicated to the truth? He always presents nothing but facts, and presents them in a way which goes right to the heart of the matter.
I sure hope we can make it to the next election without starting WWII.
Both potential candidates are, functionally, idiots. Regards, Bill.

Posts: 3534 | Location: Elko, B.C. Canada | Registered: 19 June 2000Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
There is nothing Trump has to say that isnt a rehash of what he has said. There is no "growth" in his ideas over time and circumstances.
Same as I didnt listen to Biden when he was in Alaska.
I had no interest in hearing how he was practically raised by Inuits, and grew up in their igloos.

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Frankly, there isn’t anything the man can say that would change my mind to voting for him, so I passed.

From the snippets here, sounds like one of my better choices… even though I’m seeing no geese out here.

Posts: 10645 | Location: Minnesota USA | Registered: 15 June 2007Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
The leftist media is in a tizzy. Lots of critiques and commentary.

You know the narratives, so I won't bore you with links - this time. Wink

But one thing noteworthy is some are saying he's further incriminated himself.

XXX

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Lane finds him mesmerizing. Probably had his friends over for a group viewing.

Posts: 15881 | Location: Iowa | Registered: 10 April 2007Reply With Quote