Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Russian Culture Login/Join 
One of Us
posted Hide Post
I hope I am too. But it must be admitted that none us us have a fucking clue right now.

We are in uncertain times and they seem to have snuck up on us quite fast.

Posts: 4254 | Location: South Island NZ | Registered: 21 July 2008Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Kanec
posted Hide Post
Just tell me when world was on certain times
This particular conflict won’t end until enough people die on both sides and everyone else will get serious about diplomatic solution
Until then, it’s killing fields because for both sides it’s not politically feasible to quit yet
Wars simply work that way if history is any lesson…

Posts: 201 | Location: Heart of Europe where East meets the West | Registered: 19 January 2023Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Scott King
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by shankspony:
quote:
Originally posted by ledvm:
quote:
US/ japan/ philippines/taiwan dont allow them too.

That is the part it looks like they aim to change first.

I think the key is, they can kind of pressure Europe, Via arming Russia. But they cant pressure Japan in the same manor. there is also South Korea, and while China can pressure them via NK, Koreas arms production seems to be first rate and realistically they can deal with the NK's threat. Also realistically, Russia is done. they are not going to have a military of the position they are officially ranked in for some time, and will not be able to support China. The instant that china starts something, it will have to drop its support for Russia should it eventuate and then Europe can handle that situation.

I know alot has changed, but my family had business in china for 20 years, and they just rely on the world too much for their economics and food. I do not feel, and this is just a personal view, that they can maintain a protracted military action without creating such internal unrest and dissent that it would risk the parties hold on power.
Chinese people are different from Russians and there has always been a level of dissent allowed and the average chinese has grown very accustomed to high quality of life.

Also the impression I have. It looks like Russia went into the Ukraine war unfit and regardless the outcome, it appears to me Russia will have destroyed itself. Russia is no longer in a place to befriend or assist anyone. The superpower that was the USSR now needs life support. An alliance with China looks detrimental for the Chinese.

Posts: 9119 | Location: Dillingham Alaska | Registered: 10 April 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
And reports are China is now furious that their discussions re supplying Russia with weapons was leaked too the west by russian sources.

Posts: 4254 | Location: South Island NZ | Registered: 21 July 2008Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Kanec
posted Hide Post
You can’t hide nothing in this day and age of instant information
And every information is used for misinformation

Posts: 201 | Location: Heart of Europe where East meets the West | Registered: 19 January 2023Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
[QUOTE]Originally posted by Kanec:
And every Misinformation is used for mis information

Fixed it for you kanec

One of Us
Picture of Kanec
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by shankspony:
[QUOTE]Originally posted by Kanec:
And every Misinformation is used for mis information

Fixed it for you kanec

And. Visa versa … fixed it for you right back

One of Us
posted Hide Post
This today from peter Zeihan.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iyOf1wTtdfk