New
Find
Notify
Tools

Mar-a-Lago sold Login/Join 
one of us
posted
https://www.the-express.com/ne...mar-a-lago-ownership

Sold to a corp owned by Don Jr. on Aug 4. Looks like Trump is getting his assets protected. Early inheritance for Don Jr.!

Posts: 3675 | Location: SC,USA | Registered: 07 March 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Grifters working the system, no surprise there.

Posts: 3770 | Location: Boulder Colorado | Registered: 27 February 2004Reply With Quote
Administrator
posted Hide Post
Financed by Russian banks no doubt! clap

www.accuratereloading.com
Instagram : ganyana2000

Posts: 66954 | Location: Dubai, UAE | Registered: 08 January 1998Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of jdollar
posted Hide Post
No surprise. Interesting that the Zillow listing stated the house had 55 bedrooms and 33 bathrooms- all in 5700 square feet! Must be awfully small rooms… cuckoo

Vote Trump- Putin’s best friend…

Posts: 13147 | Location: Georgia | Registered: 28 October 2006Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Wikwpedia: "Trump acquired Mar-a-Lago in 1985 and used the 126-room, 62,500-square-foot (5,810 m2)[1] ....." Looks like someone got their square feet and square meters mixed up.

quote:
Originally posted by jdollar:
No surprise. Interesting that the Zillow listing stated the house had 55 bedrooms and 33 bathrooms- all in 5700 square feet! Must be awfully small rooms… cuckoo

Posts: 3675 | Location: SC,USA | Registered: 07 March 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Skyline
posted Hide Post
Well...I have no love for Trump, but what he is doing is exactly what everyone else would do in his position. I guess somehow this shifting of assets is more egregious because it is Trump?

The power of accurate observation is frequently called cynicism by those who are bereft of that gift.

Posts: 1811 | Location: Northern Rockies, BC | Registered: 21 July 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Mayhap it’s Don admitting he’s going down.

Posts: 10602 | Location: Minnesota USA | Registered: 15 June 2007Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
He never admits anything. But he may be realizing it.

Posts: 15878 | Location: Iowa | Registered: 10 April 2007Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by crbutler:
Mayhap it’s Don admitting he’s going down.

Id say its definitely a sign he privately isn't confident of his chances.

Posts: 4240 | Location: South Island NZ | Registered: 21 July 2008Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
'Fraudulent Transfer?': Donald Trump Allegedly 'Sold' Mar-a-Lago to Donald Trump Jr. Before Fourth Arrest
Story by Stephanie Kaplan •
6h

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news...79a1664c7eb48b&ei=37

XXX

"When fascism comes to America, it will be wrapped in the flag and carrying a cross." - Sinclair Lewis

Per my far-right friend: "reality sucks"

FYI - if you ID as "conservative" nowadays, Trump owns you.

Posts: 19678 | Location: Depends on the Season | Registered: 17 February 2017Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
https://www.msn.com/en-us/news...87fda9b4ab5b5a&ei=10

Trump Conspiracy-Peddling Lawyer Sidney Powell Sold Off $1.4 Million House Months Before RICO Indictment
Story by Douglas Montero •
1h

XXX

"When fascism comes to America, it will be wrapped in the flag and carrying a cross." - Sinclair Lewis

Posts: 19678 | Location: Depends on the Season | Registered: 17 February 2017Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of jdollar
posted Hide Post
The rats are running from the burning house… tu2

one of us
Picture of JBrown
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by skb:
Grifters working the system, no surprise there.

I have absolutely no love for that POS, but one thing that I will give him: he is the ONLY politician that I have ever heard state that the system is rigged, and when asked why he believes that he replied “because I use it”.

And honest liar…

Jason

"You're not hard-core, unless you live hard-core."

Hunting in Africa is an adventure. The number of variables involved preclude the possibility of a perfect hunt. Some problems will arise. How you decide to handle them will determine how much you enjoy your hunt.

Just tell yourself, "it's all part of the adventure." Remember, if Robert Ruark had gotten upset every time problems with Harry
Selby's flat bed truck delayed the safari, Horn of the Hunter would have read like an indictment of Selby. But Ruark rolled with the punches, poured some gin, and enjoyed the adventure.

-Jason Brown

Posts: 6834 | Location: Nome, Alaska(formerly SW Wyoming) | Registered: 22 December 2003Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of bluefish
posted Hide Post
To the members of the hook, line, and sinker club:

https://www.palmbeachdailynews...2m-sale/70678542007/

Posts: 5232 | Location: The way life should be | Registered: 24 May 2012Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of MJines
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by bluefish:

. . . speaking of gullible, that's rich coming from someone that posts articles written by "Sundance" from "The Conservative Treehouse".

Mike

Posts: 21212 | Registered: 03 January 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Skyline:
Well...I have no love for Trump, but what he is doing is exactly what everyone else would do in his position. I guess somehow this shifting of assets is more egregious because it is Trump?

It is exactly what you are prohibited from doing under the law when your intent in relation to the sale or transfer is to defraud your current or future judgment creditors.

It's called a fraudulent transfer.

I read this morning that no money changed hands. trump just transferred the title to Jr. If true, that is going to be a problem for both of them. Probably a criminal problem. It would be just like trump to get even his family members indicted along with him in relation to one of his schemes. What a shitbird.

-Every damn thing is your own fault if you are any good.

Posts: 15056 | Registered: 20 September 2012Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
I once saw a medical doctor try to stiff his judgment creditors by keeping his assets in his wife's name. He didn't want to pay the malpractice insurance premiums, and thought that would be a good way to deal with the patients he injured along with his own attorney.

The scheme didn't work. He wound up losing everything but his medical degree. Don't know what happened to his license, but it probably didn't take him long, under our medical system, to replace his wealth.

Posts: 6106 | Location: Coeur d' Alene, Idaho, USA | Registered: 08 March 2013Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of bluefish
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by MJines:
quote:

. . . speaking of gullible, that's rich coming from someone that posts articles written by "Sundance" from "The Conservative Treehouse".

Gullible Jines were all your pals above who jumped at the chance to chant Orange Man Bad!

Bwwwaaaaahhhhhaaaaaaa.

Posts: 5232 | Location: The way life should be | Registered: 24 May 2012Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of MJines
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by MJines:
quote:

Gullible Jines were all your pals above who jumped at the chance to chant Orange Man Bad!

Bwwwaaaaahhhhhaaaaaaa.

. . . a swing, and another whiff. I never posted on this thread. You were probably still under the giddy influence of some profundity posted by Sundance.

Mike

Posts: 21212 | Registered: 03 January 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
https://www.msn.com/en-us/news...2747d6accf7dd8&ei=57

Donald Trump's 'sale' of Mar-a-Lago to Jr a 'common tactic' say experts
Story by Bernadette Giacomazzo •
1d

Indeed, with speculation on Twitter running wild - one theory suggested that Trump, who is allegedly estranged from his third wife Melania, didn't want her to get her hands on the property in the event of a divorce - other financial professionals agree that Trump's "sale" of Mar A Lago was a common one.

XXX

One of Us
Picture of jdollar
posted Hide Post
Bottom line- Trump is a crook who will do anything to avoid consequences of his actions. It’s what crooks do, although stiffing his attorneys probably isn’t a good idea. cuckoo

One of Us
posted Hide Post
You know what is interesting about this is that trump is apparently finally realizing that his tit is in a wringer. He is finally starting to understand that he may be held accountable. And, so, of course....his first instinct is to try to defraud his collection creditors by fraudulently transferring his assets to his family members.

Picture of jeffeosso
posted Hide Post
Real question - NOT defending trump -- do we have a list of the unnamed creditors that he's making protection for, or is it myriad?

#dumptrump

opinions vary band of bubbas and STC hunting Club

Information on Ammoguide about
the416AR, 458AR, 470AR, 500AR
What is an AR round? Case Drawings 416-458-470AR and 500AR.
476AR,
http://www.weaponsmith.com

Posts: 38463 | Location: Conroe, TX | Registered: 01 June 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by jeffeosso:
Real question - NOT defending trump -- do we have a list of the unnamed creditors that he's making protection for, or is it myriad?

I'm guessing he's got MAL pledged as collateral on more than one loan. I'm assuming he owns it outright without a purchase money security interest lien holder.

One of Us
Picture of Skyline
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Mike Mitchell:
quote:

It is exactly what you are prohibited from doing under the law when your intent in relation to the sale or transfer is to defraud your current or future judgment creditors.

I read this morning that no money changed hands. trump just transferred the title to Jr. If true, that is going to be a problem for both of them. Probably a criminal problem. It would be just like trump to get even his family members indicted along with him in relation to one of his schemes. What a shitbird.

Ya, I understand that. My point is that it is done all the time and, I bet if there was some way to check, you would find there are some fine upstanding members of this forum that have done it.

People do this sort of shit everywhere in an attempt to hide assets. In this instance the allegation is that Trump did it and "sold" assets to Don Jr. Oh boy....how unusual it is not. But some how everything that Trump does is SO much more serious, just because it is
Trump. I know he is a wingnut, but everytime I turn the news on there is something that Trump has done that the media are all over like ugly on an ape. Meanwhile that dipshit you have for a president appears to be as dirty as they come when it involves backroom deals and payoffs.

Want to dump from great heights on Trump? Great, go for it, but lets see the same amount of effort put into letting the chips fall where they may with the current POTUS and his offspring.

The power of accurate observation is frequently called cynicism by those who are bereft of that gift.

Posts: 1811 | Location: Northern Rockies, BC | Registered: 21 July 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by Mike Mitchell:
quote:

MAL is worth hundreds of millions of dollars. People don't do this kind of shit every day. Roll Eyes

Ya, I understand that. My point is that it is done all the time and, I bet if there was some way to check, you would find there are some fine upstanding members of this forum that have done it.

People do this sort of shit everywhere in an attempt to hide assets. In this instance the allegation is that Trump did it and "sold" assets to Don Jr. Oh boy....how unusual it is not. But some how everything that Trump does is SO much more serious, just because it is
Trump. I know he is a wingnut, but everytime I turn the news on there is something that Trump has done that the media are all over like ugly on an ape. Meanwhile that dipshit you have for a president appears to be as dirty as they come when it involves backroom deals and payoffs.

Want to dump from great heights on Trump? Great, go for it, but lets see the same amount of effort put into letting the chips fall where they may with the current POTUS and his offspring.