THE ACCURATE RELOADING POLITICAL CRATER

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Guns, Politics, Gunsmithing & Reloading  Hop To Forums  The Political Forum    What Do Republicans Hope to Impeach President Biden For?

Moderators: DRG
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

What Do Republicans Hope to Impeach President Biden For? Login/Join 
One of Us
posted
quote:
The President, Vice President and all civil Officers of the United States, shall be removed from Office on Impeachment for, and Conviction of, Treason, Bribery, or other high Crimes and Misdemeanors.

I know they want to try to dirty him up for the election and are perfectly willing to abuse their limited power to try to do so, but exactly what offense is Joe Biden accused of?

Chick Grassley has investigated in the Senate for three years and found nothing, House Republicans have investigated all this year and found nothing, now they want to open a formal Impeachment Inquiry, but to investigate exactly what?

What "probable cause" is there beyond him being an effective Democrat?

"If you’re innocent why are you taking the Fifth Amendment?”- Donald Trump

Posts: 9578 | Location: Tennessee | Registered: 09 December 2007Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of MJines
posted Hide Post
. . . it’s a “quick, look over there” move. When your primary leading candidate has four pending criminal proceedings involving 91 charges plus civil litigation involving fraud and other claims, you gotta do something, anything, to try and turn the spot light in another direction. A complete and utter waste of Congressional time, but all they seem to do these days is waste time.

Mike

Posts: 21238 | Registered: 03 January 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post

Posts: 15881 | Location: Iowa | Registered: 10 April 2007Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by wymple:
100% minions

https://www.newsweek.com/did-a...ment-inquiry-1852207

Scared Trump would say something mean about them on his failing platform.

Posts: 9578 | Location: Tennessee | Registered: 09 December 2007Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
If anything else were needed to show that this Inquiry (and any impeachment coming from it) is a sham, an official can only be impeached for actions taken while in the office they are being impeached from.

Even if all the bullshit Republicans have pushed about what happened when Biden was Vice President were true, which there is absolutely no evidence of, it wouldn't matter.

A President can only be impeached and removed for acts committed while President.

Administrator
posted Hide Post
Two men in America.

One is the current ruler, the other is the deposed ruler.

The current one is so deranged he has to be told to wipe his arse.

The other is a career criminal who refused to serve his country.

The other members of the American population are fighting so hard for these two.

Can anyone, in his wildest dreams, imagine any intelligent human being to be part of those who vote for them?? clap

www.accuratereloading.com
Instagram : ganyana2000

Posts: 67008 | Location: Dubai, UAE | Registered: 08 January 1998Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Bivoj
posted Hide Post
Why did democrats impeach Trump? Twice?

Nothing like standing over your own kill

Posts: 617 | Location: Wherever hunting is good and Go Trump | Registered: 17 June 2023Reply With Quote
Administrator
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Bivoj:

Why does a dog lick his balls?

Because he CAN! clap

www.accuratereloading.com
Instagram : ganyana2000

Posts: 67008 | Location: Dubai, UAE | Registered: 08 January 1998Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
He should be impeached for not "executing" the laws of this country.

It would be simple trial, look at our southern border.....

We all know that the man is an incompetent ( even though the doe hard lefties won't admit it) but what he is doing on the southern border is willful.

Posts: 41786 | Location: Crosby and Barksdale, Texas | Registered: 18 September 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of MJines
posted Hide Post
quote:

Those were a waste of time too, particularly the second one. So now let's institutionalize and marginalize the practice so that whenever the House and the Executive are held by different parties, we can "impeach" the sitting president for something, anything. Just further evidence of how the extremes in both parties have turned Congress into a laughing stock.

Mike

Posts: 21238 | Registered: 03 January 2006Reply With Quote
Picture of jeffeosso
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by MJines:
quote:

Those were a waste of time too, particularly the second one. So now let's institutionalize and marginalize the practice so that whenever the House and the Executive are held by different parties, we can "impeach" the sitting president for something, anything. Just further evidence of how the extremes in both parties have turned Congress into a laughing stock.

yep, the failure of both impeachments was KNOWN at inception - and was seen as political theater at the time, as well.

#dumptrump

opinions vary band of bubbas and STC hunting Club

Information on Ammoguide about
the416AR, 458AR, 470AR, 500AR
What is an AR round? Case Drawings 416-458-470AR and 500AR.
476AR,
http://www.weaponsmith.com

Posts: 38509 | Location: Conroe, TX | Registered: 01 June 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by jeffeosso:
quote:
Originally posted by MJines:
quote:

yep, the failure of both impeachments was KNOWN at inception - and was seen as political theater at the time, as well.

Well, it was pretty much accepted that he wouldn't be convicted because there weren't enough republicans with the stones to vote for a conviction.

But, there were legitimate reasons for both proceedings that transcended political theater.

Now, tell us what Joe Biden has done to merit an impeachment proceeding other than "Gym" Jordan and Comer jerking themselves off? Facts only please.

-Every damn thing is your own fault if you are any good.

Posts: 15127 | Registered: 20 September 2012Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
I must have missed something.
I thought they were voting on an inquiry, not an impeachment.

One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by theback40:
I must have missed something.
I thought they were voting on an inquiry, not an impeachment.

Fine. Tell us what Joe Biden has done to merit an impeachment inquiry?

One of Us
posted Hide Post
I can only speak to my questions.
The whitehouse council told the house if they wanted info, to file an inquiry, they did.
If there was nothing to hide, hand over the info.
I want to know why Bidens story has changed from no contact or conversation with his sons business, to the latest, No monetary connection.
The whitewall between himself and Hunters dealings, but we now know of bidens fake names and e-mails between them.
150 cases of banks reporting suspicious activity being ignored.
Do I think Biden ended up with money from the dealings, yes. I also think it is well hidden in the shell companies they used.
I think joe is trying to protect Hunter from even more illegal dealings comming out, why he is stalling.
We know by e-mails, Obama didnt like Hunter on the jet with joe conducting business while Joe was on WH business.
If Trump was not investigated ( and impeached) I would have blown off Joe's part, as just washington dirty deeds as usual. But if we are going down this road for one, we need to for all.
You may not care about any of the questions, but you asked me why I am alright with the inquiry.

One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
The whitehouse council told the house if they wanted info, to file an inquiry, they did.
I want to know why Bidens story has changed from no contact or conversation with his sons business, to the latest, No monetary connection.
The whitewall between himself and Hunters dealings, but we now know of bidens fake names and e-mails between them.
Do I think Biden ended up with money from the dealings, yes. I also think it is well hidden in the shell companies they used.
I think joe is trying to protect Hunter from even more illegal dealings comming out, why he is stalling.
We know by e-mails, Obama didnt like Hunter on the jet with joe conducting business while Joe was on WH business.
If Trump was not investigated ( and impeached) I would have blown off Joe's part, as just washington dirty deeds as usual. But if we are going down this road for one, we need to for all.
You may not care about any of the questions, but you asked me why I am alright with the inquiry.

No, actually, I asked you for some facts. And, I don't see any in your answer.

I hadn't heard that there were 150 banks involved. Where does that information come from? And, how was President Biden involved with 150 banks?

And so.....any facts to support the assertion that President Biden has done something illegal? Any high crime or misdemeanor? Any facts to support that Biden received any money from whatever it is you think he did that was illegal and that it is now hidden in shell companies?

Dude. This is all made up bullshit.

I watch the news. Gym Jordan and Comer talk a lot of shit but I've seen nothing that even remotely supports the idea that it would be appropriate to impeach President Biden. Or, to have an impeachment inquiry. Or, that he has done anything wrong...much less illegal.

It is, of course, exactly as Jines stated: it is a purely political maneuver designed to take some of the spotlight off of trump's pending criminal prosecution.

One of Us
Picture of bluefish
posted Hide Post
The failure to secure the border would be a start.

Posts: 5232 | Location: The way life should be | Registered: 24 May 2012Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
I have questions.
Questions reveal facts and truth.
Why has Joe lied about knowing about his sons business. That is a fact.
Why were the banks suspicious activity reports gone unchecked. Bidens IRS is suppose to get these crooks. were they told to back off? by who?
Dude, I cant help if you dont read the news.

One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
I have questions.
Why were the banks suspicious activity reports gone unchecked. Bidens IRS is suppose to get these crooks. were they told to back off? by who?

If you say so. When you come up with some "high crimes and misdemeanors", let me know.

One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Mike Mitchell:
quote:
I have questions.

If you say so. When you come up with some "high crimes and misdemeanors", let me know.

In the meantime, here's some truth for you...straight from a republican mouth.

https://news.yahoo.com/gop-rep...hment-011222245.html

One of Us
posted Hide Post
An inquiry, I know what that is, why dont you?
Bobulinski said he met with Joe and discussed chinese energy firm CEFC. He said he would testify, but was never brought in. Two IRS whistleblowers were told to back off questioning that involved Joe, why?
You seem to have very little interest in getting to the truth. A lawyer thing I guess.

One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Bobulinski said he met with Joe and discussed chinese energy firm CEFC. He said he would testify, but was never brought in. Two IRS whistleblowers were told to back off questioning that involved Joe, why?
You seem to have very little interest in getting to the truth. A lawyer thing I guess.

Yeah, that must be it. Roll Eyes

One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:

I'll post up that quote for you from the link.

When asked what his conference hopes to gain from a Biden impeachment inquiry, MAGA Republican Congressman Troy Nehls of Texas spelled out the GOP motivation: “All I can say is Donald J. Trump 2024, baby!”

https://news.yahoo.com/gop-rep...hment-011222245.html

And, that is it. In a nutshell.

One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:

And, why aren't you throwing up quotes from somebody that actually was Hunter's Biden's business partner. Since you read so much more than me. His name is Devon Archer.

https://www.nbcnews.com/politi...gdoing-joe-rcna97953

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Bobulinski was.

One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Bobulinski was.

While I don't believe for a second that Joe Biden was involved in whatever this Bobulinski and Hunter were doing, and no evidence has shown that he was, I have to ask...

So what if he was? What office did Joe Biden hold in 2017?

One of Us
posted Hide Post
It goes back to when Joe was VP.

One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:

Bobulinski claims he met with Joe Biden in May of 2017. Joe was not Veep in May of 2017. The same month the company in question was set up. While Biden still wasn't Veep.

Link

One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Jefffive:
quote:

Bobulinski claims he met with Joe Biden in May of 2017. Joe was not Veep in May of 2017. The same month the company in question was set up. While Biden still wasn't Veep.

Link

Look at it this way: If Joe Biden personally killed and ate 9 Honduran children in May of 2017 and showed video of the feast on the White House lawn he could not be impeached for it, because he wasn't in office, nor could he be charged for it while he IS in office.

But wait, it gets better: after his second term concludes when he's 86 or whatever he can claim he's not competent to stand trial and offer as evidence hours of video of Republicans saying he's senile and has no idea what he's doing.

Obviously such a person cannot meaningfully assist his defense.

One of Us
posted Hide Post
I thought you were one of the folks calling for Trump to be impeached after he left office, Jeffive.

I don’t know if that is accurate that you can’t. The president is immune from criminal prosecution ordinarily.

Impeachment is a political act.

That being said, the Dems have a senate majority. They will ensure Biden is not removed just like the GOP did Trump.

And yes, I think Biden is senile and should be removed.

Of course, that’s not why the GOP reps are doing it.

If I was going to impeach Biden, my first person I would talk to as a witness would be Barack Obama. President Obama was not a super big fan of Slo Joe. He’s also reasonably honest. If he felt Biden is not up to the office, I think he would say so under oath.

That would cause some ruffled democrat feathers…

Posts: 10648 | Location: Minnesota USA | Registered: 15 June 2007Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by crbutler:
I thought you were one of the folks calling for Trump to be impeached after he left office, Jeffive.

I don’t know if that is accurate that you can’t. The president is immune from criminal prosecution ordinarily.

Impeachment is a political act.

That being said, the Dems have a senate majority. They will ensure Biden is not removed just like the GOP did Trump.

And yes, I think Biden is senile and should be removed.

Of course, that’s not why the GOP reps are doing it.

If I was going to impeach Biden, my first person I would talk to as a witness would be Barack Obama. President Obama was not a super big fan of Slo Joe. He’s also reasonably honest. If he felt Biden is not up to the office, I think he would say so under oath.

That would cause some ruffled democrat feathers…

Trump was impeached while he was in office, his Senate trial was after he was out.

Neither Obama nor Biden expect or demand the personal knob-slobbering fealty characteristic of Trump, they are both accomplished grown men and public servants. The notion that Obama would slag Biden is simply bizarre.

One of Us
posted Hide Post
You mean to say that if Biden is actually incompetent that you expect Obama would stick up for him?

Somehow you think less of Obama than I do?

All I can say is wow.

Posts: 10648 | Location: Minnesota USA | Registered: 15 June 2007Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by crbutler:
You mean to say that if Biden is actually incompetent that you expect Obama would stick up for him?

Somehow you think less of Obama than I do?

All I can say is wow.

I would expect the Former President to tell the truth, either that he finds the current President lucid and capable or that he is not a licensed doctor and isn't qualified to offer any such diagnosis.

I do notice that none of the foreign leaders President Biden has met with recently have raised concerns about the Leader of the Free World.

One of Us
posted Hide Post
The steele dossier was proven to be BS, but I wanted it looked into, fully.
Biden questions go back to when he was VP. The same reason I want it looked into is the same reason I wanted trump investigated. Potential blackmail.
Joe will never be booted, so the impeachment is a non issue. The waste of time aspect is no more a problem then when congress impeached trump. The Dems said they can walk and chew gum at the same time. The same applies now, although I dont believe any of them, that they can.
As with the Dossier, this can all end as a nothing burger. I have zero problem with them looking into it. And I sure as hell dont take jeffi or MM's word he is innocent, as they know the same info as the rest of us, and I have questions.

One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
The steele dossier was proven to be BS, but I wanted it looked into, fully.
Biden questions go back to when he was VP. The same reason I want it looked into is the same reason I wanted trump investigated. Potential blackmail.
Joe will never be booted, so the impeachment is a non issue. The waste of time aspect is no more a problem then when congress impeached trump. The Dems said they can walk and chew gum at the same time. The same applies now, although I dont believe any of them, that they can.
As with the Dossier, this can all end as a nothing burger. I have zero problem with them looking into it. And I sure as hell dont take jeffi or MM's word he is innocent, as they know the same info as the rest of us, and I have questions.

The Steele dossier was raw intelligence and was identified as such, meaning much of it was unverified and some no more than gossip and rumor. Most of it was subsequently confirmed through other sources, the most salacious claim, hookers pissing on a bed Obama slept in, was never verified (but sure sounds like something somebody as petty and vindictive as Trump would enjoy).

As for Biden, there's not a scrap of evidence of wrongdoing after three years of investigation, just accusations, disinformation and debunked conspiracies.

It is not a serious exercise in oversight, it is naked revenge.

One of Us
posted Hide Post
And it wasnt identified until investigated. My point exactly.

One of Us
Picture of Nakihunter
posted Hide Post
Are you serious? really. The fact that you ask such a question shows a totally corrupt moral compass.

Remeber several Republicans also voted against Trump.

quote:

"When the wind stops....start rowing. When the wind starts, get the sail up quick."

Posts: 11006 | Location: New Zealand | Registered: 02 July 2008Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Nakihunter
posted Hide Post
I bet the inquiry will lead to Trumps & Jarrod Kushner's shell companies. the billions they gor from Qtar! Big Grin

quote:

"When the wind stops....start rowing. When the wind starts, get the sail up quick."

One of Us
Picture of Nakihunter
posted Hide Post
Trump failed. He deported less illegals than Obama in first term. Wink

quote:
Originally posted by bluefish:

One of Us
Picture of Thomas "Ty" Beaham
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Nakihunter:
Trump failed. He deported less illegals than Obama in first term. Wink

quote:
Originally posted by bluefish:

For at least the second time, Nakihunter...
bsflag

"During the third and final presidential debate on 19 October 2016, Republican nominee Donald Trump remarked that President Barack Obama "has moved millions of people out ... millions of people have been moved out of this country." As of 2015, more than 2.5 million undocumented persons had been deported by immigration authorities since President Obama took office in 2009, a total which was statistically record-setting. During the two terms of Obama's predecessor, President George W. Bush, just over 2 million people were deported. However, that statistic is somewhat misleading, as a significant portion of it was due to a change in the way "deportations" are defined that began during the Bush administration, not in the actual number of persons turned out of the U.S. As the Los Angeles Times noted, if not for that change in definition about what constitutes a "deportation," the Obama administration likely would not have been a record-setting one in this area:"

https://www.snopes.com/fact-ch...eported-more-people/

Posts: 2959 | Location: Arizona | Registered: 07 February 2010Reply With Quote