THE ACCURATE RELOADING POLITICAL CRATER

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Guns, Politics, Gunsmithing & Reloading  Hop To Forums  The Political Forum    Remain in Texas' is the Democratic Party’s most hypocritical border policy yet

Moderators: DRG
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Remain in Texas' is the Democratic Party’s most hypocritical border policy yet Login/Join 
One of Us
Picture of ledvm
posted
Remain in Texas' is the Democratic Party’s most hypocritical border policy yet

Going to see the Rio Grande Valley support Trump…mark my words.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
J. Lane Easter, DVM

A born Texan has instilled in his system a mind-set of no retreat or no surrender. I wish everyone the world over had the dominating spirit that motivates Texans.– Billy Clayton, Speaker of the Texas House

No state commands such fierce pride and loyalty. Lesser mortals are pitied for their misfortune in not being born in Texas.— Queen Elizabeth II on her visit to Texas in May, 1991.

Posts: 36636 | Location: Gainesville, TX | Registered: 24 December 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of ledvm
posted Hide Post
Ah…even none of lefties here ready to defend this.

The Democrats are a scourge!

J. Lane Easter, DVM

A born Texan has instilled in his system a mind-set of no retreat or no surrender. I wish everyone the world over had the dominating spirit that motivates Texans.– Billy Clayton, Speaker of the Texas House

No state commands such fierce pride and loyalty. Lesser mortals are pitied for their misfortune in not being born in Texas.— Queen Elizabeth II on her visit to Texas in May, 1991.

Posts: 36636 | Location: Gainesville, TX | Registered: 24 December 2006Reply With Quote
Picture of jeffeosso
posted Hide Post
well, if DC already feels we are a foreign country, I'd be glad to meet em halfway

it's kinda funny, I don't hear the mayors of Houston, San Antonio, Austin, or Dallas whining about federal bailouts, being flood with illegals.. er, i used Illegals because i would have to translate what i meant if I said "migrants"

#dumptrump

opinions vary band of bubbas and STC hunting Club

Information on Ammoguide about
the416AR, 458AR, 470AR, 500AR
What is an AR round? Case Drawings 416-458-470AR and 500AR.
476AR,
http://www.weaponsmith.com

Posts: 38501 | Location: Conroe, TX | Registered: 01 June 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of LongDistanceOperator
posted Hide Post
So all republicans before trump were Democrats? What kind of good damned brain damaged shit head worships the dumb bastard former president?

Posts: 7492 | Location: near Austin, Texas, USA | Registered: 15 December 2000Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by ledvm:
Ah…even none of lefties here ready to defend this.

The Democrats are a scourge!

Since the Fed Courts have again denied TX the right to manage the border as a right delighted to Congress, complain to your GOP House, Filibuster Perot GOP Senate, and President Trump government from 2016-2018 that passed nearly No immigration legislation.

Posts: 10927 | Location: Somewhere above Tennessee and below Kentucky  | Registered: 31 July 2016Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of ledvm
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by LongDistanceOperator:
So all republicans before trump were Democrats?

Some were damn sure liberal nuts.

What kind of good damned brain damaged shit head worships the dumb bastard former president?

While I see no worship of Trump here by me or anyone…I see Democrats out of the Executive Branch as a very positive thing.

But…

…we could ask what kind of deranged idiot “hates” all law enforcement officers.

J. Lane Easter, DVM

One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by ledvm:
quote:
Originally posted by LongDistanceOperator:
So all republicans before trump were Democrats?

Some were damn sure liberal nuts.

What kind of good damned brain damaged shit head worships the dumb bastard former president?

While I see no worship of Trump here by me or anyone…I see Democrats out of the Executive Branch as a very positive thing.

But…

…we could ask what kind of deranged idiot “hates” all law enforcement officers.

Or what party encourages illegals bringing in drugs and criminals

One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:

What a stupid thing to say.

Posts: 15881 | Location: Iowa | Registered: 10 April 2007Reply With Quote
Administrator
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by wymple:
quote:

What a stupid thing to say.

True though! clap

www.accuratereloading.com
Instagram : ganyana2000

Posts: 67001 | Location: Dubai, UAE | Registered: 08 January 1998Reply With Quote