New
Find
Notify
Tools

President Trump’s suit against CNN Dismissed Login/Join 
One of Us
posted
Hmm- Fox Pays 3/4 of a billion over the Big Lie

CNN wins its lawsuit brought by President Trump over the Big Lie.

Why should I believe Fix News, President Strunk, Alt Right Media. Do not forget Jones.

Some here think President Trump won.

https://apple.news/AfHkiBnfoRH6E1xnhoIgJRg

Posts: 10841 | Location: Somewhere above Tennessee and below Kentucky  | Registered: 31 July 2016Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of bluefish
posted Hide Post
Perhaps you can explain why vote counting mysteriously shut down at the same time overnight in a number of swing states? How Basement Biden got millions more votes than Obama ever did and how all of a sudden the next morning Basement came up a winner in said swing states when the voting came back. Riddle is that.

Posts: 5232 | Location: The way life should be | Registered: 24 May 2012Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by bluefish:
Perhaps you can explain why vote counting mysteriously shut down at the same time overnight in a number of swing states? How Basement Biden got millions more votes than Obama ever did and how all of a sudden the next morning Basement came up a winner in said swing states when the voting came back. Riddle is that.

I really wish the Cuckoo button was working Big Grin

Posts: 3770 | Location: Boulder Colorado | Registered: 27 February 2004Reply With Quote
Picture of jeffeosso
posted Hide Post
quote:

Dude, trump lost-

#dumptrump

opinions vary band of bubbas and STC hunting Club

Information on Ammoguide about
the416AR, 458AR, 470AR, 500AR
What is an AR round? Case Drawings 416-458-470AR and 500AR.
476AR,
http://www.weaponsmith.com

Posts: 38464 | Location: Conroe, TX | Registered: 01 June 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Every time I read about another lawsuit Trump loses, my heart goes out to another set of lawyers who probably haven't been paid.

Posts: 6106 | Location: Coeur d' Alene, Idaho, USA | Registered: 08 March 2013Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of JBrown
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by RolandtheHeadless:
Every time I read about another lawsuit Trump loses, my heart goes out to another set of lawyers who probably haven't been paid.

At this point, why should we feel sorry for anyone who willingly enters into a contract with Trump?

Jason

"You're not hard-core, unless you live hard-core."

Hunting in Africa is an adventure. The number of variables involved preclude the possibility of a perfect hunt. Some problems will arise. How you decide to handle them will determine how much you enjoy your hunt.

Just tell yourself, "it's all part of the adventure." Remember, if Robert Ruark had gotten upset every time problems with Harry
Selby's flat bed truck delayed the safari, Horn of the Hunter would have read like an indictment of Selby. But Ruark rolled with the punches, poured some gin, and enjoyed the adventure.

-Jason Brown

Posts: 6834 | Location: Nome, Alaska(formerly SW Wyoming) | Registered: 22 December 2003Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Scott King
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by JBrown:
quote:

At this point, why should we feel sorry for anyone who willingly enters into a contract with Trump?

Eww, I like that! Big Grin

I have no doubt Trump drove the voters to the polls. The amount of new or additional voters had only to do with their feelings for The Donald.

Even my fellow conservatives that support Trump here on the pf seem to mostly agree that Trump has unlikeable personality flaws, a mouth that should be sewn shut, a personal history that is less than honorable.

The above counts at the polls, voters do make decisions based on likeability, attraction.

Don didn't win the popular vote the first time and I say Don drove America to make sure he didn't win anyhow the next time. I myself very intentionally did not vote for trump in either election exactly because of trump and I lay that responsibility at his feet.

Posts: 9095 | Location: Dillingham Alaska | Registered: 10 April 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of jdollar
posted Hide Post
quote:

2020 cuckoo
Jesus Christ, get over it . Absolutely none of the conspiracy theories have survived legal challenge. Sydney Powell, Rudy G, the idiot in Arizona, etc have yet to provide one shred of the evidence they promised would prove a stolen election. “Just find me 11,00 votes, that’s all I ask.” A narcissistic egomaniac lost and we elected a senile old man…..Move on. 2020 cuckoo

Vote Trump- Putin’s best friend…

Posts: 13148 | Location: Georgia | Registered: 28 October 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
You realize Blue that as a matter of Law CNN was telling the truth. Your observations are just more lies.

Scott King has me beat. I voted the President Trump both times.

Posts: 10841 | Location: Somewhere above Tennessee and below Kentucky  | Registered: 31 July 2016Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by LHeym500:
Scott King has me beat. I voted the President Trump both times.

Wow. Does the truth hurt?

I didn't think so - for you. But apparently it does hurt for some.

I always considered the truth uplifting (for lack of a better word) even when, or especially when, I was wrong and corrected.

It seems to me that there are millions of Americans who just can't deal with or acknowledge that they have been duped - hugely. It's too much shock to their ID. They can't acknowledge their vulnerability.

I have close relatives who still believe in Trump. I'm watching how they morph, or not, into reality.

XXX

"When fascism comes to America, it will be wrapped in the flag and carrying a cross." - Sinclair Lewis

Per my far-right friend: "reality sucks"

FYI - if you ID as "conservative" nowadays, Trump owns you.

Posts: 19681 | Location: Depends on the Season | Registered: 17 February 2017Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
It actually does Hilary, because I spent the majority of my life defending the GOP, only to have see they are what my friends left of me said they were.

One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by JBrown:
quote:

Leave it to you to miss sarcasm when it's obvious.

Posts: 6106 | Location: Coeur d' Alene, Idaho, USA | Registered: 08 March 2013Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of bluefish
posted Hide Post
You are all hiding and refusing to explain and you know it because you cannot offer any rational explanation. It has been your issue since 2020 on these points.

Posts: 5232 | Location: The way life should be | Registered: 24 May 2012Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
You are all hiding and refusing to explain and you know it because you cannot offer any rational explanation. It has been your issue since 2020 on these points.

When reality no longer suites you, just create your own by using alternative facts.

You have lost your ability to reason by blindly following that orange buffon.

Try a wee bit of critical thinking. Trump lost every single case related to voter fraud and the 2020 election, even those overseen by Trump appointed judges. Fox settled the case with Dominion because they knew they were going to lose at trial.

Trump lost.....to Biden. Maybe the GOP should try a candidate that appeals to a broader spectrum of the voting public instead of doubling down on Trump.

Just a thought.....

Posts: 3770 | Location: Boulder Colorado | Registered: 27 February 2004Reply With Quote
Administrator
posted Hide Post
Basically, everyone is a loser.

Except the bloody lawyers! rotflmo

www.accuratereloading.com
Instagram : ganyana2000

Posts: 66954 | Location: Dubai, UAE | Registered: 08 January 1998Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:

Was this provided as evidence when they filed suit?

Give me a home where the buffalo roam and I'll show you a house full of buffalo shit.

Posts: 1172 | Location: IOWA | Registered: 27 October 2018Reply With Quote
Administrator
posted Hide Post
The career criminal is using donations to pay for his court cases!

And the clueless idiots are still sending him money!

LAND OF THE FREE.
HOME OF THE BRAVE.

No longer true.

LAND OF THE CROOKS.
HOME OFBTHE STUPID FREE VOTERS. clap

www.accuratereloading.com
Instagram : ganyana2000

Posts: 66954 | Location: Dubai, UAE | Registered: 08 January 1998Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of bluefish
posted Hide Post
If my complaints were those of the Democrats and Trump had won you guys would scream from the rafters. Not one of you can provide a reasoned explanation for even one thing I said.

One of Us
Picture of MJines
posted Hide Post
quote:

. . . hardly a conundrum . . . Biden ran against Trump and the election devolved to a choice over who do you hate the least . . . seems like some nitwits want to repeat the experience in 2024.

Mike

Posts: 21212 | Registered: 03 January 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
It actually does Hilary, because I spent the majority of my life defending the GOP, only to have see they are what my friends left of me said they were.

I don’t disagree, but the democrats are also what the right has been saying about them for years.

We need to get rid of both sides entrenched power blocs.

Posts: 10605 | Location: Minnesota USA | Registered: 15 June 2007Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
No, President Obama and VP Biden did not try to overturn an election w violence. They prevented it and transitioned power. The Right did. The Right has a bill in the Senate right now ending SS. The Right has engaged in Judicial Activism to relitigate 50-70 years of of precedent and still trying. The Right has saw the restriction of individual rights.

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Not quite.

Biden did make some statements about decertification of the election, and Obama shut him down in a hurry.

Otherwise, while your lefty friends may have been accurate in their description of part of the Republican Party, you have not refuted that the right is equally correct re the Democrats.

Who has been pushing slavery reparations all the while admitting it’s not going to happen?

quote:
No, President Obama and VP Biden did not try to overturn an election w violence. They prevented it and transitioned power. The Right did. The Right has a bill in the Senate right now ending SS. The Right has engaged in Judicial Activism to relitigate 50-70 years of of precedent and still trying. The Right has saw the restriction of individual rights.

Posts: 10605 | Location: Minnesota USA | Registered: 15 June 2007Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Biden did make some statements about decertification of the election, and Obama shut him down in a hurry.

Sometimes your continued stretch for equivalency is so far out of bounds it ought to make you ashamed.

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Did he or didn’t he make the statements?

I will apologize if you can prove he didn’t.

He did in the end state Trump won.

In that, both HRC and Biden showed more intelligence and humility than Trump.

But I clearly remember the democrats in congress having a hissy fit and trying to refuse to certify.

Yes, the GOP types were louder and worse about it.

Biden won in 2020. I’ve never said he didn’t.

But to act all pope-holy about the democrats when they have behaved in congress the same way as the GOP, even if in smaller numbers is very equivalent behavior.

Again, I still think it was Obama who was the adult in the room in 2016. He also probably foresaw that Trump would make the democrats position stronger in 2020.

one of us
posted Hide Post
quote:

I mean this in a kind way. When your head is in your ass, stop inhaling.

Posts: 13775 | Location: Texas | Registered: 10 May 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of MJines
posted Hide Post
quote:

. . . read the indictment then get back to us . . .

Makes you wonder though, what sort of fool buys into "conspiracy shit beamed down from the mothership"? Apparently a sizable slug of the GOP voters.

Mike

Posts: 21212 | Registered: 03 January 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by crbutler:

But I clearly remember the democrats in congress having a hissy fit and trying to refuse to certify.

But to act all pope-holy about the democrats when they have behaved in congress the same way as the GOP, even if in smaller numbers is very equivalent behavior.

Again, I still think it was Obama who was the adult in the room in 2016. He also probably foresaw that Trump would make the democrats position stronger in 2020.

The master of false equivalencies. Roll Eyes

I guess it lets you sleep at night.

-Every damn thing is your own fault if you are any good.

Posts: 15056 | Registered: 20 September 2012Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by crbutler:

You miss the point. The issue isn't whether Biden made statements (which you haven't specified the content, context, or setting of).

LHeym said, "No, President Obama and VP Biden did not try to overturn an election w violence."

You responded with a false equivalency, my friend. Biden may have talked about decertifying the election, but how is that equivalent to trying to overturn an election with violence?

One of Us
posted Hide Post
VP Biden hammered down every objection to President Trump’s election.

President Obama made it clear on public statements that he would transition power as interest groups sought to block President Trump’s certification.

Again, President Obama loves America.
President Trump does does not.

Oh, President Trump did not concede until Jan 7. HRC did not take that long.

VP Biden in hammering down one of 11 objections, “ It is over."

No calls to March, no unconstitutional orders to decertify, no months of undermining the win of a political opponent, no plan to decertify the election, no requests for folks to show up, no pressure on Secretaries of State, no unsupported civil cases thrown out faster than it took to file them, no plan to deny folks their civil right to a vote, and no violence that the Commander and Chief permitted while his Party leader in the House calls him for help.

They do not compare.

I remember folks on here saying President Trump would not just concede and go. That he would attempt to maintain power. I dismissed this. I was wrong. There is no equivalency on the Left.

One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Oh, President Trump did not concede until Jan 7.

He ever conceded? I missed that part.