Notify
Tools

Busheler Login/Join 
One of Us
posted
Interesting......

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TRRahHX9Zkg

http://www.youtube.com/results...categories=17&page=1

Too bad he's "touched". He seems like a guy who could have good input.

Foul too.

One of Us
posted Hide Post
He used to post as "Big Stick" IIRC over on 24hr before he got booted.

One of Us
Picture of Snellstrom
posted Hide Post
I saw his "breaking in a rifle" video a couple years ago and thought it was pretty funny.
I stated before in another post that the guy had some good information, just a bad delivery and bad attitude. Too bad cuz its actually pretty easy to get along on this forum if you are a tiny bit respectful of others.
I think this forum is a great resource for information and it works well if everybody plays nice...

Posts: 5603 | Location: Eastern plains of Colorado | Registered: 31 October 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of MickinColo
posted Hide Post
He was always a shooter but never a nice guy.

Posts: 2650 | Location: Lakewood, CO | Registered: 15 February 2003Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of MickinColo
posted Hide Post
Come on! The boy has a whole arsenal of rifles with skull and cross bones on them. I don’t care how old he is; he’s mentally about 16 years old. It shows in his posts.

Posts: 2650 | Location: Lakewood, CO | Registered: 15 February 2003Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
At one time, IMO of course, he was an asset to 24hr campfire. Then, over time, he became more and more arrogant and belligerent, and eventually got the boot. Kinda sad.

Posts: 1416 | Location: Texas | Registered: 02 May 2003Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by MickinColo:
He was always a shooter but never a nice guy.

I posted here because I saw his posted link to the Barrel Break-in video on the Custom Rifle forum. He was talking about his 7mm WSM. Medium Bore....

Good analysis Mick. There were a few words that came to mind as I watched video after video....

Impressed, Repulsive, Vulgar (regardless of who was around, even his small children), Knowledgeable, Skilled, etc...

Reading his out of control posts here kinda intrigued me, sorry to say. You wonder what a crazy dude has going through his head and what he looks like. I was glad I saw his link and put a face to the posts. Weird.

Did you read the posts and his vulgar replies to them on each video on youtube?

One of Us
posted Hide Post
FWIW,

He's a big wheel over at asrealasitgets.net.
Evidently that's his lair.

I followed him there and have done there the same thing he has done here. Been admonished by the mod. three times in two days. I may not be there long. Pretty hostile place, but they still have an orthodoxy. My biggest sin so far is to post poems of Robert W. Service and Rudyard Kipling. Drives 'em nuts.

You can't enter the forum or view any posts unless your register. Then you have to wait a day for them to approve you. Then you have to log in twice to post.

I'm pretty mild here. Kinda fun to have nothing to lose over there.
GWB

Posts: 23752 | Location: Pearland, Tx,, USA | Registered: 10 September 2001Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Come on! The boy has a whole arsenal of rifles with skull and cross bones on them. I don’t care how old he is; he’s mentally about 16 years old. It shows in his posts.

+1

My view as posted the other day when I saw the guns.

Bit like the wankers who walk around with SEAL, SAS, SF Badges T Shirts and Badges etc who never actually did anything.

Posts: 3191 | Location: Victoria, Australia | Registered: 01 March 2007Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
+1 as well.

Too bloody true on the T shirts, here in Vancouver, BC, we have scads of these characters with "tats", T's, attitude and imitation military type "black guns"....total losers and full of the same anti-social animus as "Stick" is.

My wife, a former "paediatrics" RN, calls this sort of behaviour "arrested development" and that seems about right to me.

Posts: 2366 | Location: "Land OF Shining Mountains"- British Columbia, Canada | Registered: 20 August 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:

Sorry Mick, but I disagree sofa

Not everyone is into rifles or shotguns with beautiful wood, engraving, etc...some are into utility. I think that is the way with Busheler (see his barrel break in video jumping)

I do a lot of competitive shooting and it is not even close to unusual to see guys who have painted stocks. Some with the wildest things you've ever seen. Most are painted in a way that motivates the shooter to be the best he can be.

I had a Browning Gold that a girlfriend and I painted. It was my first, novice project. I was really into WWII fighter planes as a kid. I painted the stock with a base coat of grey metallic like a fighter plane. My girlfriend was great on the computer and instead of doing intricate painting by hand, she was able to generate decals for the art work. The P-40 Warhawks were great with the shark's mouth on the cowel. I put that wrapped around the front of the forend. It was agressive; the way I like to shoot. The Air Force Star was worn on the underside of the forend. At the back of the forend toward the action, 10 broken clay targets in two lines as the "pilot"s Kills". In cursive writing on the side of the forend was written the name of the "plane", "FULL CHOKE SMOKE" and my name (the pilot) like the WWII pilots used to do. The butt stock wore a beautiful wrap of a wind swept American Flag. I found the original insignia of the Flying Tigers and the horn of the grip wore it.

It was perfect for a shotgun taking down flying targets!

I think Bushler has some good-shooting rifles and his artwork helps fire him up.

One of Us
Picture of MickinColo
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by rcamuglia:
quote:

Sorry Mick, but I disagree sofa

Not everyone is into rifles or shotguns with beautiful wood, engraving, etc...some are into utility. I think that is the way with Busheler (see his barrel break in video jumping)

I do a lot of competitive shooting and it is not even close to unusual to see guys who have painted stocks. Some with the wildest things you've ever seen. Most are painted in a way that motivates the shooter to be the best he can be.

I had a Browning Gold that a girlfriend and I painted. It was my first, novice project. I was really into WWII fighter planes as a kid. I painted the stock with a base coat of grey metallic like a fighter plane. My girlfriend was great on the computer and instead of doing intricate painting by hand, she was able to generate decals for the art work. The P-40 Warhawks were great with the shark's mouth on the cowel. I put that wrapped around the front of the forend. It was agressive; the way I like to shoot. The Air Force Star was worn on the underside of the forend. At the back of the forend toward the action, 10 broken clay targets in two lines as the "pilot"s Kills". In cursive writing on the side of the forend was written the name of the "plane", "FULL CHOKE SMOKE" and my name (the pilot) like the WWII pilots used to do. The butt stock wore a beautiful wrap of a wind swept American Flag. I found the original insignia of the Flying Tigers and the horn of the grip wore it.

It was perfect for a shotgun taking down flying targets!

I think Bushler has some good-shooting rifles and his artwork helps fire him up.

Rcamuglia,

The barrel break in video is funny Big Grin . When I first saw it a year or so ago I thought this guy has a real sense of humor. I don’t think that anymore. He’s an angry man but that’s his problem, not ours.

Some of the most beautiful rifles I’ve ever seen are painted bench rifles. I even like pink as long as the rifle isn’t solid pink (I do have my sensitive side but only to a point Wink ). I’ve painted guns myself for use on coyotes.

The skull and crossbones logos on his rifles, along with the tone of his posts raised my shields to him. Pirates used that flag to strike fear and intimidate their victims, I don’t think he uses it for the same purpose but I think he likes the intimidation aspect of that symbol.

One of Us
posted Hide Post
I like the mature way he wrote "fuck" on his rifles. That did indeed show a mature appreciation of aestetics. His kids probably like to bring that up in school when they had show and tell. Big Grin

Aim for the exit hole

Posts: 4348 | Location: middle tenn | Registered: 09 December 2009Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of MickinColo
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by wasbeeman:
I like the mature way he wrote "fuck" on his rifles. That did indeed show a mature appreciation of aestetics. His kids probably like to bring that up in school when they had show and tell. Big Grin

Thanks, I forgot about that “adult act”.

One of Us
Picture of DuggaBoye
posted Hide Post
I truly feel sorry for his wife and kids.

DuggaBoye-O
NRA-Life
Whittington-Life
TSRA-Life
DRSS
DSC
HSC
SCI

Posts: 4593 | Location: TX | Registered: 03 March 2009Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
I'd guess mental illness causes this sort of "acting out". The truly scary part is that he has found a woman willing to pass his genes along...

Rich
DRSS

Posts: 23062 | Location: SW Idaho | Registered: 19 December 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
What you have seen here is nothing compared with his and the few "groupies" of his that made 24Hr. far less than it was when I first logged onto it. All of us have egos, most are further into "middle age" than we care to admit and some of us even enjoy a good donnybrook once in awhile, but, what a few did there was just sad and this guy and one other from his state were the worst offenders.....10,000 posts per year and most of them simply ranting bullshit.

I don't know if mental illness is really the term, it is more like the kind of kid in school that would bully smaller, poorer and less aggressive kids because his daddy was the town cop.....

Posts: 2366 | Location: "Land OF Shining Mountains"- British Columbia, Canada | Registered: 20 August 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
I'm new and really like this place.I use to hang around the 24 hour campfire but there are a couple more over there that act like busheler.I never had a problem,I keep to my self.There was afew times I wanted to get envovled in a topic but didn't because I don't know very much about hunting and rifles.I just like them.This place is a lot more respectfull.

Posts: 74 | Location: out west | Registered: 20 November 2009Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
mojave,
everyone's gotta start somewhere. There are a lot of folk here that are very knowledgeable. Lurk till your hearts content. Surf the different forums. You'll be surprised what you can learn. Some good, some not so good.
Best
GWB

Posts: 23752 | Location: Pearland, Tx,, USA | Registered: 10 September 2001Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Idaho Sharpshooter:
I'd guess mental illness causes this sort of "acting out". The truly scary part is that he has found a woman willing to pass his genes along...

Rich
DRSS

He said your wife didn't mind much dickweed

Picture of jeffeosso
posted Hide Post
moved to misc..

#dumptrump

opinions vary band of bubbas and STC hunting Club

Information on Ammoguide about
the416AR, 458AR, 470AR, 500AR
What is an AR round? Case Drawings 416-458-470AR and 500AR.
476AR,
http://www.weaponsmith.com

Posts: 38487 | Location: Conroe, TX | Registered: 01 June 2002Reply With Quote