Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Long fingernails... Login/Join 
One of Us
posted
How do these folks get through life? How do you drive, write, dress yourself, pick up a phone, take a dump, use a knife and a fork...

Each person's nails are in excess of 28 feet long. I assume this is the total length of all ten digits. I don't know about you, but I have to trim mine about every ten days or I start breaking them just going through a normal day. How would you sleep with nails like this?

Posts: 16534 | Location: Between my computer and the head... | Registered: 03 March 2008Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
I don't think someone like that has a life.

Posts: 291 | Location: Gettysburg, PA | Registered: 03 August 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of CoyoteKiller82
posted Hide Post
The woman's aren't that long anymore....she was recently in a car accident and most of them broke at impact.

Posts: 504 | Location: Manitoba, Canada | Registered: 03 December 2007Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
She was recently in a car accident and most of them broke at impact.

Hmmm. What to do now with her life?

Posts: 16534 | Location: Between my computer and the head... | Registered: 03 March 2008Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Sue
posted Hide Post
Why — why in the name of all things Holy would anyone want nails that long?

It's hard enough to hook up a bra and wipe your backside when you don't have those nasty, germ-laden horns growing off the tips of your fingers.

I have friends, family, people who love me, but none of them — including my parents — are going to follow me around, waiting on my dumb a** hand and foot because I'm too sorry to trim my nails.

How would you ever get a gnat out of your eye?

Posts: 276 | Location: VA/WV borderlands | Registered: 03 April 2008Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of CoyoteKiller82
posted Hide Post
It's funny you should mention such things....the show I saw her on, Guiness World Records, did a whole little spot light on her life, which was fairly normal...it even showed her giving her grandson a haircut...not something I'd let her do, but he seemed pleased by her work!

Posts: 504 | Location: Manitoba, Canada | Registered: 03 December 2007Reply With Quote