Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Cure For Constipation! Login/Join 
Administrator
posted

Posts: 67041 | Location: Dubai, UAE | Registered: 08 January 1998Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
I wonder if he had it cooked for him?

xxxxxxxxxx
When considering US based operations of guides/outfitters, check and see if they are NRA members. If not, why support someone who doesn't support us? Consider spending your money elsewhere.

NEVER, EVER book a hunt with BLAIR WORLDWIDE HUNTING or JEFF BLAIR.

I have come to understand that in hunting, the goal is not the goal but the process.

Posts: 17099 | Location: Texas USA | Registered: 07 May 2001Reply With Quote
Administrator
posted Hide Post
This story is from a doctor.

He said he got a patient, with a broken light bulb up his ass!!!

He asked him how it got in there, and the man said he was sitting on the edge of a table, he slipped and landed on his backside, and then realized he had that broken light bulb up his ass!

He was not sure where the light bulb was before it got into there! clap

www.accuratereloading.com
Instagram : ganyana2000

Posts: 67041 | Location: Dubai, UAE | Registered: 08 January 1998Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
I and another resident took a black dildo out of the transverse colon of a man in the operating room a number of years ago. He said he was lifting weights nude and sat on it accidentally....lol. We tried hard to keep a straight face listening to that line. General surgeons see it all. I could go on for hours with stories, including several more with objects placed in the anus. Crazy people out there!

Posts: 2717 | Location: NH | Registered: 03 February 2009Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Wife told me a story from her student days in a hospital . guy came in with a wedding band around his penis. No end of strange objects stuck in vaginas. Wink

Grizz

Indeed, no human being has yet lived under conditions which, considering the prevailing climates of the past, can be regarded as normal. John E Pfeiffer, The Emergence of Man

Those who can't skin, can hold a leg. Abraham Lincoln

Only one war at a time. Abe Again.

Posts: 4211 | Location: Alta. Canada | Registered: 06 November 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of NormanConquest
posted Hide Post
A friend of mine was an RN. in the E.R. at Brack .Hospital here in Austin. Had a kid brought in one night by his parents with severe sternum pains.Long story short;the kid had a 26" 2 headed dildo shoved up his ass.Sphincter muscle took control + he could not remove it.Thus the E.R. Anyway the Dr. saw what was going on ,asked for a specemin bucket + said the parents could have it if they wanted. Anyway all the nurses started calling him Dr. Dolittle w/ the push me pull you.

Never mistake motion for action.

Posts: 17357 | Location: Austin, Texas | Registered: 11 March 2013Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
faint