Find
Notify
Tools

Can I vent? Login/Join 
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Duane Wiebe:
Norton: If you'd just left off that last sentence....

You're right Duane, my apologies.....that guy just gets under my skin.

Posts: 2717 | Location: NH | Registered: 03 February 2009Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of olcrip
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Norton:
quote:
Originally posted by butchlambert:
My problem with this is jumping on the internet first instead of visiting with your gunsmith. I'm glad you have never made a mistake or caused anybody an inconvenience. The guy is taking care of it and all is good. If I did the job and went to the range, I would say his fee was very fair.
I do my own work only for myself and yes I get pissed at myself from time to time, but haven't complained about it on the web yet.
Butch

I was pissed......and I guess it got the better of me. Nowhere did I mention his name or location and I gave him credit for responding to the problem quickly. Accurate?

As to why the Farrell mounts.....the rings were already on the scope when it was given to me. The whole set-up is overkill but I figured why trash those high-quality rings.

And Dewey, go fuck yourself.....again.

Norton, you are a piece of work. The language you use, I was wondering if you eat with the same mouth you talk with. You should be ashamed of yourself for the names you leveled on our fellow forum users. As you can see, I don't much like your attitude to your fellow forum users. SHAME ON YOU. coffee

shame shame shame thumbdown shame shame shame

Olcrip,
Nuclear Grade UBC Ret.
NRA Life Member, December 2009

Politicians should wear Nascar Driver's jump suites so we can tell who their corporate sponsers are!

Posts: 1800 | Location: River City, USA. East of the Mississippi | Registered: 10 February 2004Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Norton, you are a piece of work. The language you use, I was wondering if you eat with the same mouth you talk with. You should be ashamed of yourself for the manes you leveled on our fellow forum users. As you can see, I don't much like your attitude to your fellow forum users. SHAME ON YOU.

Olcrip,
Nuclear Grade UBC Ret.

Olcrip....when you look through a microscope you see a very tiny picture. I'm sorry if your tender sensitivities were offended by a few cuss words that were leveled at ONE MEMBER. Take a gander at some of the "manes", as you put it, that this other member has leveled at not only me but a slew of other forum members.

Have you ever taken a glance at the political forum here? Better stay away if you don't like epithets.

Posts: 2717 | Location: NH | Registered: 03 February 2009Reply With Quote
Picture of jeffeosso
posted Hide Post
Norton - this isn't the PF- Don't threaten people

enough -- this one is going to "misc"

Gentlemen, please refrain from the FCC forbidden 7.

#dumptrump

opinions vary band of bubbas and STC hunting Club

Information on Ammoguide about
the416AR, 458AR, 470AR, 500AR
What is an AR round? Case Drawings 416-458-470AR and 500AR.
476AR,
http://www.weaponsmith.com

Posts: 38464 | Location: Conroe, TX | Registered: 01 June 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
I have read this and was wondering why you didn't install them your self.Good Luck

Posts: 1371 | Location: Plains,TEXAS | Registered: 14 January 2008Reply With Quote