THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM MISCELLANEOUS FORUM

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Other Topics  Hop To Forums  Miscellaneous Topics    How will the political gap between liberals and conservatives effect the future?

Moderators: Canuck
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

How will the political gap between liberals and conservatives effect the future? Login/Join 
One of Us
posted
Any thoughts?

I believe it's going to get worse and lead to more violence.

one of us
posted Hide Post
Are you lost? Wander back to the Political Forum.

Posts: 13780 | Location: Texas | Registered: 10 May 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Political forum is worthless!!!

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Liberals are now inconsequential and will continue to lose power and influence in 2018. The GOP will have a lock on Washington for the next 12 to 16 years. With three new SCOTUS justices, the Constitution will continue to matter for the next two decades (at least).

I do not see the political rift between the producers and the parasites ending until we can close the government plantation once and for all. When folks have to start paying taxes, funny how they suddenly care about government waste and ever expanding entitlements for those who don't want to work. Revise our tax code to a flat tax and then to a fair tax where EVERYONE pays into the system. That will finish off the DNC for the foreseeable future.

Just Remember, We ALL Told You So.

Posts: 22442 | Location: Occupying Little Minds Rent Free | Registered: 04 October 2012Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of LongDistanceOperator
posted Hide Post
Put this turd back in the punch bowl.

Don't like the punch bowl? Stop crying and start your own forum, numbnuts.

Posts: 7485 | Location: near Austin, Texas, USA | Registered: 15 December 2000Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of NormanConquest
posted Hide Post
OpusI have been saying that for over 45 years. Shame no one is listening,makes too much sense I suppose.Yet I am still mandated to support the fools who will not fix the problem. Now THAT pisses me off.

Never mistake motion for action.

Posts: 17357 | Location: Austin, Texas | Registered: 11 March 2013Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Ending the government gravy train will make many, much more conservative.

Posts: 41785 | Location: Crosby and Barksdale, Texas | Registered: 18 September 2006Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by LongDistanceOperator:
Put this turd back in the punch bowl.

Don't like the punch bowl? Stop crying and start your own forum, numbnuts.

Exactly. WTF is this doing out of the PF?

xxxxxxxxxx
When considering US based operations of guides/outfitters, check and see if they are NRA members. If not, why support someone who doesn't support us? Consider spending your money elsewhere.

NEVER, EVER book a hunt with BLAIR WORLDWIDE HUNTING or JEFF BLAIR.

I have come to understand that in hunting, the goal is not the goal but the process.

Posts: 17099 | Location: Texas USA | Registered: 07 May 2001Reply With Quote