The Accurate Reloading Forums
How will the political gap between liberals and conservatives effect the future?

This topic can be found at:
https://forums.accuratereloading.com/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/3611043/m/5861043132

21 April 2017, 10:49
Ackley Improved User
How will the political gap between liberals and conservatives effect the future?
Any thoughts?

I believe it's going to get worse and lead to more violence.
21 April 2017, 17:53
Kensco
Are you lost? Wander back to the Political Forum.
22 April 2017, 00:15
Ackley Improved User
Political forum is worthless!!!
22 April 2017, 01:39
Opus1
Liberals are now inconsequential and will continue to lose power and influence in 2018. The GOP will have a lock on Washington for the next 12 to 16 years. With three new SCOTUS justices, the Constitution will continue to matter for the next two decades (at least).

I do not see the political rift between the producers and the parasites ending until we can close the government plantation once and for all. When folks have to start paying taxes, funny how they suddenly care about government waste and ever expanding entitlements for those who don't want to work. Revise our tax code to a flat tax and then to a fair tax where EVERYONE pays into the system. That will finish off the DNC for the foreseeable future.

Just Remember, We ALL Told You So.
22 April 2017, 08:26
LongDistanceOperator
Put this turd back in the punch bowl.

Don't like the punch bowl? Stop crying and start your own forum, numbnuts.
22 April 2017, 11:02
NormanConquest
OpusI have been saying that for over 45 years. Shame no one is listening,makes too much sense I suppose.Yet I am still mandated to support the fools who will not fix the problem. Now THAT pisses me off.

Never mistake motion for action.
23 April 2017, 17:08
JTEX
Ending the government gravy train will make many, much more conservative.

23 April 2017, 18:49
Gatogordo
quote:
Originally posted by LongDistanceOperator:
Put this turd back in the punch bowl.

Don't like the punch bowl? Stop crying and start your own forum, numbnuts.

Exactly. WTF is this doing out of the PF?

xxxxxxxxxx
When considering US based operations of guides/outfitters, check and see if they are NRA members. If not, why support someone who doesn't support us? Consider spending your money elsewhere.

NEVER, EVER book a hunt with BLAIR WORLDWIDE HUNTING or JEFF BLAIR.

I have come to understand that in hunting, the goal is not the goal but the process.