THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM MISCELLANEOUS FORUM

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Other Topics  Hop To Forums  Miscellaneous Topics    An open apology to any and all I may of offended
Page 1 2 

Moderators: Canuck
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

An open apology to any and all I may of offended Login/Join 
One of Us
posted Hide Post
There is but one rule in Forums.

He who pays the bills, makes the rules.

Don't like it, you can start your own forum, and pay the bills yourself.

Posts: 3034 | Location: Colorado | Registered: 01 July 2010Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Yup!

Many have a lot to offer, but if the price of their knowledge is a unlimited amount of sarcastic abuse and belittlement, it's not worth it. IMO

Aim for the exit hole

Posts: 4348 | Location: middle tenn | Registered: 09 December 2009Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by wasbeeman:
Yup!

Many have a lot to offer, but if the price of their knowledge is a unlimited amount of sarcastic abuse and belittlement, it's not worth it. IMO

I concur, and the people who think being "snarky" is amusing, they aren't amusing anybbody but themselves and they muddy the threads of people that actually care about things.

I wish whoever came up with the concept of "being snarky" was hung from a lamp-post. Ruins a LOT of forums. Having to weed through all the wise-arse stuff to find useful data.

All things considered, AR has always seemed mostly well self-policed about that kind of behavior. A lot of that is probably because if you get sideways with the owner he will block your IP, as I've seen it happen to people.

So whenever you type on AR, as long as you think to yourself, "do I want to say something that might get me banned because I feel like being rude or let it go?" you will probably be OK if you vote towards not getting banished.

Sound about right?

Posts: 176 | Location: Earth | Registered: 18 December 2008Reply With Quote