THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM MISCELLANEOUS FORUM

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Other Topics  Hop To Forums  Miscellaneous Topics    More than 1 in 4 SA men admit to raping women

Moderators: Canuck
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

More than 1 in 4 SA men admit to raping women Login/Join 
one of us
Picture of Duckear
posted
http://www.mrc.ac.za/gender/violence_hiv.pdf

Damn.

Hunting: Exercising dominion over creation at 2800 fps.

Posts: 3099 | Location: Southern US | Registered: 21 July 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
They get away with a lot there, don't they!

Posts: 966 | Location: Austin, Texas | Registered: 23 September 2011Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Scriptus
posted Hide Post
Yup! Justice and good governance is receding in my memory. African Deemorkrasie has seen to that. Two National Police Commisioners have been canned, one jailed and the second could be heading for the slammer. Loverly stuff.

Posts: 3297 | Location: South of the Equator. | Registered: 02 August 2009Reply With Quote
<Andrew cempa>
posted
Let me guess, legal concealed carry of arms (by the general, vetted populace) is prohibited?

One of Us
Picture of Use Enough Gun
posted Hide Post
And aids is rampant. . . . .

One of Us
Picture of Scriptus
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Andrew cempa:
Let me guess, legal concealed carry of arms (by the general, vetted populace) is prohibited?

Not really, just damn difficult. My application for a licence to posses a .357 Magnum is a case in point. The first application just vanished. I have been informed that the second application has been approved after seven months. Aaahh Africa!

Posts: 3297 | Location: South of the Equator. | Registered: 02 August 2009Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
scriptus,
good thing this thread did not mention farm animals your name might have come up!!!! and that would have been embarrassing. to you and the chickens and sheep rotflmo rotflmo rotflmo

Posts: 3818 | Location: kenya, tanzania,RSA,Uganda or Ethophia depending on day of the week | Registered: 27 May 2009Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
When Michael Hoare was fighting in the Congo in the early 60's,if one of his crew was guilty of rape,they shot off his two great toes
+ left him.You know the result.

Posts: 4241 | Location: Austin,Texas | Registered: 08 April 2006Reply With Quote