THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM MISCELLANEOUS FORUM

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Other Topics  Hop To Forums  Miscellaneous Topics    Impressive Customer Service from Boyt Harness

Moderators: Canuck
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Impressive Customer Service from Boyt Harness Login/Join 
One of Us
Picture of Clayman
posted
Thought I'd take a minute to share this experience I had this week with Boyt Harness Co. The backstory is I won one of their Alaskan rifle cases at an NRA banquet some years ago. You know, the green case with the leather patches and stuff on it. It was always a little small and the metal zipper would always, ALWAYS stick while going up and down the track. Total pain in the ass. It got to the point where I wouldn't take this expensive gun case to the range or hunting and take one of the cheaper, gun show cases I have that work like a dream and cost half as much.

I wrote their customer service an email about two weeks ago stating the above and was responded to in a very prompt and polite manner by their customer service department. The lady offered me a few suggestions for a home fix and when that didn't pan out, she gave me an RMA to send it back to them for what she referred to as a "zipper replacement." I figured what the heck and sent it to their Iowa office. Two days later, I get a box on my front doorstep with a brand new case! Same NRA leather patch and all! I already tested, and the zipper is working correctly on this one.

Great communication, polite employees, and a product that's now meeting their standards. That'll stick in my memory for sure!

Posts: 1225 | Location: Gilbertsville, PA | Registered: 08 December 2005Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of Bill/Oregon
posted Hide Post
Thanks for sharing this. I believe in rewarding this kind of business model with my patronage.

There is hope, even when your brain tells you there isn’t.
– John Green, author

Posts: 16419 | Location: Sweetwater, TX | Registered: 03 June 2000Reply With Quote