The Accurate Reloading Forums
Impressive Customer Service from Boyt Harness

This topic can be found at:
https://forums.accuratereloading.com/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/3611043/m/2431098632

26 November 2017, 15:41
Clayman
Impressive Customer Service from Boyt Harness
Thought I'd take a minute to share this experience I had this week with Boyt Harness Co. The backstory is I won one of their Alaskan rifle cases at an NRA banquet some years ago. You know, the green case with the leather patches and stuff on it. It was always a little small and the metal zipper would always, ALWAYS stick while going up and down the track. Total pain in the ass. It got to the point where I wouldn't take this expensive gun case to the range or hunting and take one of the cheaper, gun show cases I have that work like a dream and cost half as much.

I wrote their customer service an email about two weeks ago stating the above and was responded to in a very prompt and polite manner by their customer service department. The lady offered me a few suggestions for a home fix and when that didn't pan out, she gave me an RMA to send it back to them for what she referred to as a "zipper replacement." I figured what the heck and sent it to their Iowa office. Two days later, I get a box on my front doorstep with a brand new case! Same NRA leather patch and all! I already tested, and the zipper is working correctly on this one.

Great communication, polite employees, and a product that's now meeting their standards. That'll stick in my memory for sure!

26 November 2017, 18:07
Bill/Oregon
Thanks for sharing this. I believe in rewarding this kind of business model with my patronage.

There is hope, even when your brain tells you there isn’t.
– John Green, author