THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM MISCELLANEOUS FORUM

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Other Topics  Hop To Forums  Miscellaneous Topics    How to get a tractor unstuck, the Norwegian way (good info)

Moderators: Canuck
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

How to get a tractor unstuck, the Norwegian way (good info) Login/Join 
one of us
Picture of fla3006
posted
http://www.boreme.com/boreme/f...or-out-of-mud-p1.php

NRA Life Member, Band of Bubbas Charter Member, PGCA, DRSS.
Shoot & hunt with vintage classics.

Posts: 9487 | Location: Texas Hill Country | Registered: 11 January 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
It can be dangerous if the operator is not careful. Dozer operators have been doing this for at least 50 years but they chain the logs across the tracks.

xxxxxxxxxx
When considering US based operations of guides/outfitters, check and see if they are NRA members. If not, why support someone who doesn't support us? Consider spending your money elsewhere.

NEVER, EVER book a hunt with BLAIR WORLDWIDE HUNTING or JEFF BLAIR.

I have come to understand that in hunting, the goal is not the goal but the process.

Posts: 17099 | Location: Texas USA | Registered: 07 May 2001Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
That is kewl as hell!

Aim for the exit hole

Posts: 4348 | Location: middle tenn | Registered: 09 December 2009Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
I'll remember this one

Posts: 19366 | Location: wis | Registered: 21 April 2001Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
That's not new or unique to Norway, farmers have been doing that for many years. Thankfully with most tractors being 4wd and having front end loaders nowadays the need for that is much less often. I'd only do that if I had no other options. In their case it looked like there was firm ground about 30' in front of the tractor, I'd have pulled it out with another tractor and some cable. Much less dangerous that way.

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Actually, I didn't think the place where he was stuck looked all that bad but he did have some used-up looking tires. And that big assed trailer is probably why he had a problem.

Aim for the exit hole

Posts: 4348 | Location: middle tenn | Registered: 09 December 2009Reply With Quote
Picture of jeffeosso
posted Hide Post
i put them accross the tire, not along ... pops right out

#dumptrump

opinions vary band of bubbas and STC hunting Club

Information on Ammoguide about
the416AR, 458AR, 470AR, 500AR
What is an AR round? Case Drawings 416-458-470AR and 500AR.
476AR,
http://www.weaponsmith.com

Posts: 38463 | Location: Conroe, TX | Registered: 01 June 2002Reply With Quote