New
Find
Notify
Tools

Just fired my bank
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted
Mods, if this is not in the correct place, please feel free to move it.

I am a proud Life Member of the NRA. We are being attacked from all sides and in today's news, the long list of businesses that have dropped NRA business affiliations is disturbing.

I saw that my bank, First National Bank of Omaha, publicly announced that they have dropped the NRA today.

On Monday, I will walk into my bank and announce that I have dropped them as well.

There was a long list of business logos on tonights news showing other banks, airlines, car rentals, etc. that have also dropped any business dealings with the NRA.

Any companies on that list, that I do business with, will not have my business any longer.

If you are not a member of the NRA, and you love guns and the right to keep them, please join the NRA today. If not, please at least consider ending doing business with these companies.

Posts: 2603 | Location: Colorado | Registered: 26 May 2010Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Likewise, just changed rental car companies!

Jim

Posts: 1206 | Location: Memphis, TN | Registered: 25 January 2008Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Right on Surefire!!

Hey, where you at out here?

I don't watch the news, so didn't see that list. Paper here had your Former bank, car rentals mostly all owned by enterprise. And some other places.

I don't do business with any place that's anti guns or anti NRA. Except the hosp. not much choice there. I carry too.

Glad you shared this, maybe it'll make a nice long thread of 60 pages or so!!

George

"Gun Control is NOT about Guns'
"It's about Control!!"
Join the NRA today!"

LM: NRA, DAV,

George L. Dwight

Posts: 5967 | Location: Pueblo, CO | Registered: 31 January 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of WLW
posted Hide Post
Can someone post the list here?

Will

http://forums.accuratereloadin...6321043/m/4821014232

"He Who Farts in Church, Must Sit in Own Pew".

Posts: 364 | Location: Moorpark, CA | Registered: 18 May 2012Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Here's the list that I've seen so far:

Delta Airlines
United Airlines
First National Bank of Omaha
Symantec
Met life Insurance
Enterprise car rental
Alamo car rental
National car rental
Hertz car rental
Avis car rental
Chubb Insurance-NRA Carry Guard
Best Western Hotels
Wyndham Hotels

These are what I've seen posted so far on the internet.

One of Us
Picture of crshelton
posted Hide Post
None on that list that I do business with.

NRA Life Benefactor Member,
DRSS, DWWC, Whittington
Center,Android Reloading
Ballistics App at
http://www.xplat.net/

Posts: 2294 | Location: Republic of Texas | Registered: 25 May 2009Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
I wrote a letter the NRA and said they need to respond to all this crap by stating none of these school shootings, or any mass shootings for that matter, have been committed by members of the NRA.

I am tired of being a pariah.

Don't Ever Book a Hunt with Jeff Blair
http://forums.accuratereloadin...821061151#2821061151

Posts: 7576 | Location: Arizona and off grid in CO | Registered: 28 July 2004Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Well, well.

Tonights news said that the state of Georgia, where Delta airlines is HQ'ed, will take away Delta's tax breaks if they do not reinstate their dealings with the NRA. They said that amounts to about $40,000,000 in fuel tax breaks.

Of course, New York then replied that Delta could move their operations to NY.

Never had much use for NY myself...

Georgia stated that corporations cannot attack conservatives and expect conservatives to not fight back!!

Go Georgia!!!!

one of us
posted Hide Post
Nutz. There are a couple of Best Western hotels that I like, but I can do without them until they come to their collective senses.
I use a local credit union, people who actually remember my name. Banks are for ... well ...?

TomP

Our country, right or wrong. When right, to be kept right, when wrong to be put right.

Carl Schurz (1829 - 1906)

Posts: 14455 | Location: Moreno Valley CA USA | Registered: 20 November 2000Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of Pa.Frank
posted Hide Post
As soon as I finish up with a bunch of dental work, I'm going to upgrade my membership status from Patron to the next level which I think is Benefactor.

The funny thing is, these companies only offered discounts to NRA members... None of them were any good. You could always do better with almost anything else. AARP, AMAC, nat'l assn of accountants, Nat'l nurses Assn, or whatever, etc.. So the only people they really hurt were themselves..

And Delta will likely feel the pinch most, but later than the rest.. SAA and Delta are teh 2 main airlines going DIRECT from the US to Johannesburg which if I understand it correctly, is the main jumping off point for most African Safari's..

Hopefully SAA will see an increase in business next year!!

NRA Benefactor.

Life is tough... It's even tougher when you're stupid... John Wayne

Posts: 1964 | Location: The Three Lower Counties (Delaware USA) | Registered: 13 September 2001Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of youngoutdoors
posted Hide Post
I think that we need a 2nd amendment column or section in the forums to keep us up with all the current news. I don't watch the news but thanks to you guys keeping me informed I still find out what matters through the forums.

God Bless, Louis

Posts: 1374 | Location: Mountains of North Carolina | Registered: 14 January 2008Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of Kenati
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by youngoutdoors:
I think that we need a 2nd amendment column or section in the forums to keep us up with all the current news.

That's not a bad idea at all.

Posts: 1051 | Location: Dirty Coast | Registered: 23 November 2000Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of jdollar
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Pa.Frank:
As soon as I finish up with a bunch of dental work, I'm going to upgrade my membership status from Patron to the next level which I think is Benefactor.

The funny thing is, these companies only offered discounts to NRA members... None of them were any good. You could always do better with almost anything else. AARP, AMAC, nat'l assn of accountants, Nat'l nurses Assn, or whatever, etc.. So the only people they really hurt were themselves..

And Delta will likely feel the pinch most, but later than the rest.. SAA and Delta are teh 2 main airlines going DIRECT from the US to Johannesburg which if I understand it correctly, is the main jumping off point for most African Safari's..

Hopefully SAA will see an increase in business next year!!

SAA is owned by the SA government- the very same government that is actively studying the confiscation of white-owned farms without any compensation....They are the last airline I would use to Africa.

Vote Trump- Putin’s best friend…

Posts: 13267 | Location: Georgia | Registered: 28 October 2006Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Will these dumb bastards ever realize that such stupid bandaids won't save school shootings..If any of them really gave a fat rats ass they would boycott CBS, NBC, CNN etc. that have desentized a nation of children with killer videos...The same way I desensitize a colt when I break and train him..Guns DONT kill, humans kill, why can't some understand that..Take away the guns and the bastards will use bombs, poison, even soup bowls, the whole gov. and population is broken...

Ray Atkinson
Atkinson Hunting Adventures
10 Ward Lane,
Filer, Idaho, 83328
208-731-4120

rayatkinsonhunting@gmail.com

Posts: 42004 | Location: Twin Falls, Idaho | Registered: 04 June 2000Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
And now, we get to add Citibank to the list of anti-gun businesses...