Login/Join

one of us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Outdoor Writer:
quote:
Originally posted by AnotherAZWriter:

Tony,

I am fully aware you posted this for Don. But you obviously had an interest in Heathington; why all the posts thanking readers for the updates, etc? Or are you just naturally a nice who occassionally calls others idiots?

Interesting that you post all kinds of material about outdoor things in AZ but have been pretty much silent on rendering any opinion on Blair.

I wish I would have waited for you to call me an idiot before I bought your book...

Still having a reading comprehension problem?

I don't recall all of these "thank yous" for any updates? The only "thank you" went to someone who posted about the incident on another site, as Don would have appreciated. In fact, in this same thread I expressed doubts about the entire incident concerning my "pal."

As for Blair, I wasn't part of it, thus my opinion here is meaningless. And your attempts to make me a part of it is what makes you an idiot, regardless of your book purchase. If you want to snipe, be sure you have the right target in your sights.

I leave the "rendering" to the internet saviors who seem to have a passion for castigating others. I count you as one of them.

Tony,

You have never been shy about throwing stones, so don't act like Jesus Christ himself now.

I am not making you a part of anything. I simply expected you to say "Boy you guys, I sure apologize for getting everyone excited about Larry."

But that isn't your style, is it?

Don't Ever Book a Hunt with Jeff Blair
http://forums.accuratereloadin...821061151#2821061151

Posts: 7576 | Location: Arizona and off grid in CO | Registered: 28 July 2004Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of Outdoor Writer
posted Hide Post
See my last reply.

I'll leave the mind masterbation to you.

Tony Mandile - Author "How To Hunt Coues Deer"

Posts: 3269 | Location: Glendale, AZ | Registered: 28 July 2003Reply With Quote