New
Find
Notify
Tools

Name change??????
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted Hide Post
I also have put Crazyhorseconsulting on ignore...permanently. Enough is enough.

Cpt. Jack

Posts: 83 | Location: Soda Springs, ID USA | Registered: 25 March 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Crazyhorseconsulting:
Saeed, tu2 tu2 clap beer

So Crazy horse do you feel like big brother
approves of your rants?Everyone on these forums
sees you for the moron you really are.
You should really get out in the world and back
up from your computer.

Posts: 210 | Location: Texas | Registered: 10 April 2011Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Brian Clark
posted Hide Post
Just pay a little more attention when you computer gives you this option, you have a choice. tu2

Thanks!

Brian Clark

Blue Skies Hunting Adventures
www.blueskieshunting.com
Email at: info@blueskieshunting.com

African Cape Trophy Safaris
www.africancapesafaris.com
Email at: brian@africancapesafaris.com

1-402-689-2024

Posts: 1013 | Location: Nebraska | Registered: 30 August 2010Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of PD999
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Norton:
Sadly, common courtesy (as well as common sense) isn't as common as it used to be.
+1 Frowner

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
“A man can never have too much red wine, too many books, or too much ammunition” ― Rudyard Kipling

Posts: 1231 | Location: London, UK | Registered: 02 April 2010Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Todd Williams
posted Hide Post
The thing I find really perplexing is that on several occasions, I have been in agreement with Crazy on a particular issue, but as soon as I post on the subject, he starts an argument with me. I'll take a step back and remind him: "Crazy, you do realize I'm agreeing with you, right?". The result most often is another attack.

Yep, there are just some posters that seem to thrive on drama.

One of Us
Picture of Crazyhorseconsulting
posted Hide Post
Todd, have you never dealt with anyone in person that even though you and they might be in total agreement on a subject, but because each party thinks that what they have to say is more important so they stop listening.

So I am human and I misunderstand or misinterpret. Somehow I don't believe I am in that boat by myself.

Here is my parting shot on this subject:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jHPOzQzk9Qo

Even the rocks don't last forever.

Posts: 31014 | Location: Olney, Texas | Registered: 27 March 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of drummondlindsey
posted Hide Post
quote:
Todd, have you never dealt with anyone in person that even though you and they might be in total agreement on a subject, but because each party thinks that what they have to say is more important so they stop listening.

So I am human and I misunderstand or misinterpret. Somehow I don't believe I am in that boat by myself

You are definitely the captain of the ship though tu2

Posts: 2093 | Location: Windsor, CO | Registered: 06 December 2005Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
quote:

Yep, there are just some posters that seem to thrive on drama.

And it gets really old.

Don't Ever Book a Hunt with Jeff Blair
http://forums.accuratereloadin...821061151#2821061151

Posts: 7578 | Location: Arizona and off grid in CO | Registered: 28 July 2004Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:

So I am human and I misunderstand or misinterpret. Somehow I don't believe I am in that boat by myself.

Here is my parting shot on this subject:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jHPOzQzk9Qo

One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
And it gets really old.

Yes it does, and look who drug this damn thing back up, An Arizona Dip Shit. As far as I am concerned it was a dead issue.

Posts: 31014 | Location: Olney, Texas | Registered: 27 March 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Hey now cut old Crazy some slack ..... he is from Texas. We nailed 4 of them poaching on the ranch last year, they were really pissed when we put em' face down on the ground until the Warden and Deputy arrived. The sound of three 870s being racked is great motivation ! They made a nice contribution to Game & Fish. Must be somthing in the Rio Grande water (Mexican pee ?) that causes them to think they are not subject to the law.

Posts: 801 | Location: Pinedale WY USA & Key West FL USA | Registered: 04 February 2011Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
A poacher is a poacher no matter what state they are from. maybe before you startybad mouthing Texans you ought to do something about the young man from Wyoming that was caught poaching trophy deer 3 times. Or do you think Wyoming poachers are special cases?

I think if you'll look back over the past few months there have been several posts made about Wyoming residents and their poaching activities.

The wife and I were in Pinedale in the fall of 2010. Had the chance to visit the Museum of the Mountain Man. Everyone we met during our time there seemed like really good folks. saddens me to learn that such a pretty place has its share of mindless dip shits.

One of Us
posted Hide Post
It certainly did when you were visiting.

Two wrongs don't make a right. 10 to 1 the "Wyoming poachers" you cited were gas field trash who are not natives. I notice you could cite no FACTS which appears to be the M.O. of "men" who toss out allegations as "facts".

You should be nicer to those in states not being taken over by Mexican drug cartels ..... you may need a new home soon.

Posts: 801 | Location: Pinedale WY USA & Key West FL USA | Registered: 04 February 2011Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
45-70 shooter how about ypou check this out and then get back to me. You seem to have some kind of personal problem with either me or Texans in general. either way, it is your damn problem so do a little research before you go to spewing bsflag all over the place.

http://forums.accuratereloadin...3411043/m/6461012451

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Why would you call this guy a dip shit?
He is a published writer.
quote:
quote:
And it gets really old.

Yes it does, and look who drug this damn thing back up, An Arizona Dip Shit. As far as I am concerned it was a dead issue.

one of us
posted Hide Post
Lapp was born and raised here. And he didn't work in the oil field. I don't know where oil field trash come from or who they are, but the ones who work the rigs are hard working, and pretty tough people. The rig workers and such, not much of that around here any more. Most of the oil field people are pumpers,support people, and a long way from trash. Most are long time residents, second and third generations. I have nothing but respect for most. The trash are the short timers, they come and go.

quote:
We nailed 4 of them poaching on the ranch last year, they were really pissed when we put em' face down on the ground until the Warden and Deputy arrived. The sound of three 870s being racked is great motivation ! They made a nice contribution to Game & Fish.

I am glad they were busted, but I highly doubt you held a poacher and or tresspassers at gun point. Roll Eyes

Posts: 10478 | Location: N.W. Wyoming | Registered: 22 February 2003Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
45-70 shooter, most of us on here have little if any use for poachers regardless of where they are from or where they are poaching.

Not sure what your damn problem is but you really need to check things out before making comments on some of these subjects.

This deal with the kid from Wyoming and the trophy bucks he killed shows just how ruthless even people that were born and raised in a state can be.

I don't have a problem with you, not sure what your beef is with me and really don't care.

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Still waiting for name and location so I can call my neighbor "Bubba" (his real name) our local warden to verify.

One of Us
posted Hide Post
How much more of a name and address do you need??????

quote:
WORLAND – Colton Lapp, 18, of
Worland was charged and convicted of illegally
killing a trophy mule deer buck south
of Worland, a violation which cost him over
$9,000, according to a Wyoming Game and
Fish Department press release.
Lapp pleaded guilty to the intentional
and illegal taking of a trophy class mule
deer before Judge Thomas Harrington in
Washakie County Circuit Court on April
14, 2011.

How much more information is neccessary to check into this.

Will this help you any???

quote:
The subsequent investigation
involving many Cody Region game
wardens revealed the large buck
was taken in deer hunt area 164,
approximately two miles south of
Worland. The area had closed to
the hunting of antlered mule deer
on Oct. 10, 2010, Lentsch said.
The deer carried an impressive
8 x 9 point rack which officially
scored 102 6/8 Boone and Crocket
points.

I am anxious to find out what "Bubba" has to say about it.

One of Us
Picture of aoudadhunter
posted Hide Post
AR isn't as bad as some forums as far as the negativity but there's a few bad apples in every barrel. When there negative just be happy your not them. So desperate to pick on somebody on the web without out having to deal with the consequences of their fowl mouth in-person. Most of the nay-sayers would never be as brave in person.

Bar B Diamond Outfitters
Specializing in Free Range Aoudad Sheep hunts.
Also offering all Texas native game and many exotics.

Posts: 131 | Location: Texas | Registered: 15 June 2012Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
So we have ONE deer, not several as you had stated. We have a person who LIVES in Worland with no evidence that he is a native of Wyoming, not some transplanted trailer park trash.

I fully agree with aoudadhunter, the Internet sites are full of "keyboard warriors" who are real good at making threats, telling lies, slandering others but NEVER, NEVER, showing up to "kill you", "straighten you out", kick your wrinkly old ass" and so on. Unhappily for them, just putting threats and slander on interstate electronic communications are both Federal and State crimes with both criminal and civil liability incurred. Not many cases have been brought all the way to conclusion, but those that have, have not gone well for the idiots who think a computer makes them impossible or even hard to catch. It appears none have the read The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo trilogy (probably not on the GED reading list). While the stories are fiction, the power of hacking is well portrayed and 100% possible. Once identified, it's all down hill from there.

One of Us
posted Hide Post
45-70 Shooter, it was 3 deer, not one. Did you actually read the story? Did you discuss this with your GW friend "Bubba" and get his take on the situation?

What about this:
quote:
Lapp was born and raised here. And he didn't work in the oil field. I don't know where oil field trash come from or who they are, but the ones who work the rigs are hard working, and pretty tough people. The rig workers and such, not much of that around here any more. Most of the oil field people are pumpers,support people, and a long way from trash. Most are long time residents, second and third generations. I have nothing but respect for most. The trash are the short timers, they come and go.

So far you have not given any evidence on anything. If you or "Bubba"
have evidence proving that what has been posted about this case is pure fiction, PLEASE share it with us. It would be helpful for the membership of the site to read the truth. I would think someone that wants to defend Wyoming hunters would be more than happy to preset factual information concerning those folks activities.

one of us
posted Hide Post
quote:
We nailed 4 of them poaching on the ranch last year, they were really pissed when we put em' face down on the ground until the Warden and Deputy arrived. The sound of three 870s being racked is great motivation

I haven't seen any evidence of three ranch hands/concerned Wyoming citizens, armed with 870's, involved in subduing four bad hombre/desperado, poaching Texans either

http://forums.accuratereloadin...043/m/6461012451/p/4
quote:

As much as I abhor poaching and poachers, I am not sure confronting/subduing them with loaded shotguns is warrented. I think that is the Game Wardens and Sheriffs Dept.'s job.

Posts: 10478 | Location: N.W. Wyoming | Registered: 22 February 2003Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Kudu, think you need to subscribe to Wyoming Wildlife magazine. jackson is home I assume ?

Think this thread has run out of anything to say.

I need to start planning to do some real "American Big game Hunting"....... not worry about thread names.

G'nite

One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Kudu, think you need to subscribe to Wyoming Wildlife magazine. jackson is home I assume ?

Think this thread has run out of anything to say.

I need to start planning to do some real "American Big game Hunting"....... not worry about thread names.

G'nite

That answers all questions right there.

I have a buddy named "Bubba" that is a Wyoming GW, I'll ask him about those cases. Now, inquiring minds want to know, did "Bubba" confirm the information that was posted about the poaching cases around Worland, or is there not a "Bubba"????

one of us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Kudu, think you need to subscribe to Wyoming Wildlife magazine

Why? I quit it when Doug Crowe stepped away.