THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM AMERICAN BIG GAME HUNTING FORUMS

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Hunting  Hop To Forums  American Big Game Hunting    Back from a Mexico Deer Hunt (monsters)
Page 1 2 3 

Moderators: Canuck
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Back from a Mexico Deer Hunt (monsters)
 Login/Join

One of Us
Picture of Adam Clements
posted
This post was DELETED. I deleted this post on the account that I apparently posted it on the wrong forum! I thought this was the over 18 section, but was mistaken.

adam@safaritrackers.com
www.safaritrackers.com
210-698-0077

Posts: 473 | Location: San Antonio, Texas & Tanzania | Registered: 20 November 2003Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Is this a low fence or high fence operation? Those are some monsters.

Texas Verminator
Verminator Predator Calls Pro Staff

Posts: 261 | Location: Big Spring, Texas | Registered: 16 September 2006Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of Outdoor Writer
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Tx6BR:
Is this a low fence or high fence operation? Those are some monsters.

yuck

Tony Mandile - Author "How To Hunt Coues Deer"

Posts: 3269 | Location: Glendale, AZ | Registered: 28 July 2003Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
I can only imagine the thrill, the rush of blood pounding in their ears that those folks must have been feeling when drawing a bead on those monsters. I'd probably be shakin' and slappin' myself for a couple of hours after the shot just to make sure I wasn't dreaming.
Mighty fine, mighty fine.
Best
GWB

Posts: 23752 | Location: Pearland, Tx,, USA | Registered: 10 September 2001Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Super deer, Adam. How much per inch for the high end stuff?

"The right to bear arms" insures your right to freedom, free speech, religion, your choice of doctors, etc. ....etc. ....etc....
-----------------------------------one trillion seconds = 31,709 years-------------------

Posts: 1521 | Location: Just about anywhere in Texas | Registered: 26 January 2008Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Eland Slayer
posted Hide Post
That's the most impressive set of bucks I've ever seen taken by one group of hunters.....either in the U.S. or Mexico.....Outstanding!!
On a side note.....nothing gets my blood boiling like a beautiful woman posing with a 200"+ Whitetail!! DEAR LORD!! dancing

Hunt Report - South Africa 2022

Wade Abadie - Wild Shot Photography
Website | Facebook | Instagram

Posts: 3109 | Location: Hockley, TX | Registered: 01 October 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Sevenxbjt
posted Hide Post
Wow! Those are some big bucks.

One of Us
Picture of 308Sako
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Eland Slayer:

On a side note.....nothing gets my blood boiling like a beautiful woman posing with a 200"+ Whitetail!! DEAR LORD!! dancing

The real question is whether or not Tyler has tapped in a put... so few left untouched!

Fine deer and a very nice lady indeed.

Member NRA, SCI- Life #358 28+ years now!
DRSS, double owner-shooter since 1983, O/U .30-06 Browning Continental set.

Posts: 3611 | Location: LV NV | Registered: 22 October 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Adam Clements
posted Hide Post
Thanks guys and glad that you enjoy and appreciate these big bucks. It is not very often that you see a picture of deer that have almost 700 inches in one picture!

Rae59 - 180-199 is $400 and inch and 200+ is $500 an inch.

tx6br - This is a high fence ranch with all 12,000 acres fenced. I can assure you though this does not mean a slam dunk when it comes to Whitetail especially if you are after a certain one or size.

adam@safaritrackers.com
www.safaritrackers.com
210-698-0077

Posts: 473 | Location: San Antonio, Texas & Tanzania | Registered: 20 November 2003Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Mike_Dettorre
posted Hide Post
Adam,

Just curious are those prices from inch 1 or by inch range...meaning is the 272 inch deer $136K or is it $116,600 or does it only start at 180 mark so the 272 is $43,600

Mike

Never under estimate the internet community's ability to reply to your post with their personal rant about their tangentially related, single occurrence issue.

What I have learned on AR, since 2001:
1. The proper answer to: Where is the best place in town to get a steak dinner? is…You should go to Mel's Diner and get the fried chicken.
2. Big game animals can tell the difference between .015 of an inch in diameter, 15 grains of bullet weight, and 150 fps.
3. There is a difference in the performance of two identical projectiles launched at the same velocity if they came from different cartridges.
4. While a double rifle is the perfect DGR, every 375HH bolt gun needs to be modified to carry at least 5 down.
5. While a floor plate and detachable box magazine both use a mechanical latch, only the floor plate latch is reliable. Disregard the fact that every modern military rifle uses a detachable box magazine.
6. The Remington 700 is unreliable regardless of the fact it is the basis of the USMC M40 sniper rifle for 40+ years with no changes to the receiver or extractor and is the choice of more military and law enforcement sniper units than any other rifle.
7. PF actions are not suitable for a DGR and it is irrelevant that the M1, M14, M16, & AK47 which were designed for hunting men that can shoot back are all PF actions.
8. 95 deg F in Africa is different than 95 deg F in TX or CA and that is why you must worry about ammunition temperature in Africa (even though most safaris take place in winter) but not in TX or in CA.
9. The size of a ding in a gun's finish doesn't matter, what matters is whether it’s a safe ding or not.
10. 1 in a row is a trend, 2 in a row is statistically significant, and 3 in a row is an irrefutable fact.
11. Never buy a WSM or RCM cartridge for a safari rifle or your go to rifle in the USA because if they lose your ammo you can't find replacement ammo but don't worry 280 Rem, 338-06, 35 Whelen, and all Weatherby cartridges abound in Africa and back country stores.
12. A well hit animal can run 75 yds. in the open and suddenly drop with no initial blood trail, but the one I shot from 200 yds. away that ran 10 yds. and disappeared into a thicket and was not found was lost because the bullet penciled thru. I am 100% certain of this even though I have no physical evidence.
13. A 300 Win Mag is a 500 yard elk cartridge but a 308 Win is not a 300 yard elk cartridge even though the same bullet is travelling at the same velocity at those respective distances.

Posts: 10135 | Location: Loving retirement in Boise, ID | Registered: 16 December 2003Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of Bobby Tomek
posted Hide Post
Those are some incredible bucks! thumb

I am in awe...

Bobby
Μολὼν λαβέ
The most important thing in life is not what we do but how and why we do it. - Nana Mouskouri

Posts: 9406 | Location: Shiner TX USA | Registered: 19 March 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Sevenxbjt
posted Hide Post
Mike I think there is a base price to 180. If it were 8k, then that deer would cost 8+your 43 number. Not saying that is for sure how Adam does it, but that is how it was on places I've been in Texas (though I've never been fortunate enough to shoot anything big enough to start tallying inches for the bill)

One of Us
Picture of drummondlindsey
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Adam Clements:
Thanks guys and glad that you enjoy and appreciate these big bucks. It is not very often that you see a picture of deer that have almost 700 inches in one picture!

I can assure you though this does not mean a slam dunk when it comes to Whitetail especially if you are after a certain one or size.

No, on a low fence, free range operation I have never seen a picture with that much bone in it. On high fenced operations I've seen quite a few.

I saw the price sheet or "menu" and was wondering how big the "Platinum Area" is?

I don't mean to offend anybody, I just don't enjoy the "hero shots" as much when they come from a high fence operation where you pay by the inch.

If that's you thing then more power to you, congrats to the shooters

One last thing, in regards the the 202" deer that the lady killed, you claimed that this is the largest deer ever harvested in Mexico by a women and that is not true. It may or may not be the largest whitetail deer taken by a woman in that country but it's not the largest deer. I am pretty sure that honor belongs to a woman that killed a giant free ranging typical mule deer a few years back in Sonora. I am on my iPhone now or I would post pictures of that giant. It was killed on a low fence operation that bordered a ranch that I leased at the time

Posts: 2093 | Location: Windsor, CO | Registered: 06 December 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
The fees seem entirely reasonable when one considers what must be the very high cost of nutritional supplements these days.

Posts: 718 | Location: Utah | Registered: 14 September 2008Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Mike_Dettorre
posted Hide Post
I guess to each his own...just don't think dropping a $100k on a three deer whitetail hunt even if I $100 Million would ever be my thing.

Especially when the ranch is zoned off into three or four areas areas...but that is what makes the world go round

Mike

Never under estimate the internet community's ability to reply to your post with their personal rant about their tangentially related, single occurrence issue.

1. The proper answer to: Where is the best place in town to get a steak dinner? is…You should go to Mel's Diner and get the fried chicken.
2. Big game animals can tell the difference between .015 of an inch in diameter, 15 grains of bullet weight, and 150 fps.
3. There is a difference in the performance of two identical projectiles launched at the same velocity if they came from different cartridges.
4. While a double rifle is the perfect DGR, every 375HH bolt gun needs to be modified to carry at least 5 down.
5. While a floor plate and detachable box magazine both use a mechanical latch, only the floor plate latch is reliable. Disregard the fact that every modern military rifle uses a detachable box magazine.
6. The Remington 700 is unreliable regardless of the fact it is the basis of the USMC M40 sniper rifle for 40+ years with no changes to the receiver or extractor and is the choice of more military and law enforcement sniper units than any other rifle.
7. PF actions are not suitable for a DGR and it is irrelevant that the M1, M14, M16, & AK47 which were designed for hunting men that can shoot back are all PF actions.
8. 95 deg F in Africa is different than 95 deg F in TX or CA and that is why you must worry about ammunition temperature in Africa (even though most safaris take place in winter) but not in TX or in CA.
9. The size of a ding in a gun's finish doesn't matter, what matters is whether it’s a safe ding or not.
10. 1 in a row is a trend, 2 in a row is statistically significant, and 3 in a row is an irrefutable fact.
11. Never buy a WSM or RCM cartridge for a safari rifle or your go to rifle in the USA because if they lose your ammo you can't find replacement ammo but don't worry 280 Rem, 338-06, 35 Whelen, and all Weatherby cartridges abound in Africa and back country stores.
12. A well hit animal can run 75 yds. in the open and suddenly drop with no initial blood trail, but the one I shot from 200 yds. away that ran 10 yds. and disappeared into a thicket and was not found was lost because the bullet penciled thru. I am 100% certain of this even though I have no physical evidence.
13. A 300 Win Mag is a 500 yard elk cartridge but a 308 Win is not a 300 yard elk cartridge even though the same bullet is travelling at the same velocity at those respective distances.

Posts: 10135 | Location: Loving retirement in Boise, ID | Registered: 16 December 2003Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of ted thorn
posted Hide Post
"272 B&C non-typical with 38 scored points. This is the new #1 record for Mexico."

I wasn't aware a record of any stature could come from a high fence opperation. I suppose it is Mexico however.

Posts: 7361 | Location: South East Missouri | Registered: 23 November 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Jeff Sullivan
posted Hide Post
Those bucks are INCREDIBLE, but I liked them much better before I knew they cost. Eeker

Posts: 1229 | Location: Texas | Registered: 08 November 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of tendrams
posted Hide Post
quote:
I just got back from a Whitetail Deer hunt

If I go to the grocery store and buy a Marlin steak, can I say I went on a fishing trip? Frankly, I just don't see the joy that these guys clearly derive from artificially enhanced racks ....errrr.....antlers.

dancing

One of Us
Picture of Mike_Dettorre
posted Hide Post
John,

There is nothing wrong with artificially enhanced racks

Mike

One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Mike_Dettorre:
John,

Hmmm,3 days wit those racks for $22,000 each,something to think about.

Tiger will be paying more,for alot less rotflmo

Posts: 444 | Location: Hudson Valley | Registered: 07 July 2009Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Sevenxbjt
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Mike_Dettorre:
John,

I couldn't agree more.

BTW, I don't see what it matters. Not how I would spend 100k (I'd go to Africa), but who cares if these fellas like to go hunt high fenced deer. Adam has some big deer, these guys have a big checkbook, looks like everybody won.

One of Us
Picture of Mike_Dettorre
posted Hide Post
Justin,

Yep...whatevah trips your trigger...that's what makes America great...

Mike

One of Us
Picture of tendrams
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Sevenxbjt:
go hunt high fenced deer.

Just call it something besides "hunting". It's a trip to an expensive "shooting zoo" and that's it. If a guy wants to do that, then great....but don't degrade real hunting by calling it something it isn't.

One of Us
posted Hide Post
I know this is the internet, and everyone has the right to express their opinion. So with that in mind, I'll jump in again. Its a shame that a fellow can't come here and post pictures and tell about a "hunt" without others trying to tear it down, piss on it or demean the experience and/or the poster.
GWB

Posts: 23752 | Location: Pearland, Tx,, USA | Registered: 10 September 2001Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
This is not Hunting !

Robert Johnson

Posts: 599 | Location: Soldotna Alaska | Registered: 05 May 2003Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Beautiful bucks but I am of the mind as most of the others on here..
To each his own and I am not one to bash another for spending his cash how he sees fit..

Myself? I'd rather smoke a whopping 90" coues Whitetail buck at 400 yards on some steep ocotillo choked mountainside..

Posts: 2163 | Registered: 13 February 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of tendrams
posted Hide Post
quote:
Its a shame that a fellow can't come here and post pictures and tell about a "hunt" without others trying to tear it down, piss on it or demean the experience and/or the poster.
GWB

Look, I wasn't saying a guy couldn't do it or that a guy can't sell these deer. Just don't call it hunting. If we are gonna be honest about it though, shooting deer like this is really demeaned from the start. Growing them in the first instance is like some Olympian pumping up on steroids before the marathon. The subsequent trophy photos are like the chemically enhanced Olympian standing on the gold medal platform. Nobody buys it for a second when they see it.

One of Us
Picture of ted thorn
posted Hide Post
As many have said, they are remarkable deer. But none can be a BC record or any other book as far as I know...because they are high fence.

Posts: 7361 | Location: South East Missouri | Registered: 23 November 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Sevenxbjt
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Geedubya:
I know this is the internet, and everyone has the right to express their opinion. So with that in mind, I'll jump in again. Its a shame that a fellow can't come here and post pictures and tell about a "hunt" without others trying to tear it down, piss on it or demean the experience and/or the poster.
GWB

+1

It's comical to me how much these conversations resemble that of a bunch of teenage girls, just swap out fashion, boys or music for high fences, push feeds and 45/70s.

As a guy raised on a large ranch in a part of the country where the only fence is five strands of redbrand and feeding is illegal, the whole standard hunting method in much of Texas is foreign to me. Note I said foreign not wrong. I would and have hunted over feeders in Texas because that is the way things work there and thats great for them. It's also funny how some things are safe to beat up on, these guys are fair game, but if I posted over on the archery forum about how arrowing something and following it for 3/4s of a mile while it bled out is inhumane compared to a well placed rifle kill I'd be laughed out of here. (for the record kill you deer however suits you I don't care). Also, it is funny to me how much we like to eat our own, we all love a hobby that is quickly falling out of favor with the masses but most folks on here feel that their definition of what can be called "hunting" is the gospel. Just like most of us here on of the first things I said after congrats is that it wasn't for me,(as a function of cost, if I won a hunt or something like that I'd go tommorrow, post the pics and look at my 272" buck and laugh every time I read a negative post) I guess I just didn't know we all needed to bring our soapboxes.
If they doped these things and shot them thru the holes of a gooseneck trailer I would feel differently, but if that happened they left it out of the post.

One of Us
posted Hide Post
If it is one fence around 12,000 acres, that is not really high fenced hunting. That is almost 20 square miles so I would call it hunting for sure. If it were in a small paddock of 600 acres or so, that would not really be hunting.

To each his own. The King Ranch offers deer of that size for about that same price but they do not have many. If you do not like the method or the place - do not go, but don't jump on Adam because he took somewhere there. It was not misrepresented.

I get a little fluffed up over the SCI crowd going to a place in Michigan called "The Sanctuary" and calling it hunting - that is just shooting pets IMO.

Anyway, thanks for sharing the story and pics.

PS The girls were not bad either.

Posts: 182 | Location: Up the holler in WV | Registered: 01 December 2007Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
SCI has two categories; free-range and estate-hunts[high fence]. This helps to keep things fair. One thing I like about SCI; the minimum scores for entry vary by region. In other words, 130" in Canada is just a descent buck - in Alabama it's a great buck. SCI doesn't make deductions, every inch counts.

Posts: 172 | Location: DAPHNE, ALABAMA | Registered: 26 April 2009Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Adam Clements
posted Hide Post
Justin - I am with you my friend and find some of these posters very comical on their soapboxes trying to tell us what hunting is! One poster even states this is not hunting! Well I simply ask then what is the definition of hunting? I can assure you if I wake up in the morning and put on my hunting boots and go out into the bush, or sit in a blind that I am hunting! I would not waste my time if I did not consider it hunting.

Just because some of you do not want to hunt deer on a fenced ranch, that is fine, then don't do it, but do not tell others how to hunt or how they hunted as not hunting.

I also find it comical as I know for a fact at least two of the above posters have hunted in South Africa on a fenced ranch. Eeker

Ranch hunting here in Texas and Northern Mexico is the way it is done, and growing big whitetail is an obsession in this part of the country and guess what? Everyone I know around here does call it hunting. If you do not like the way we hunt deer in Texas or North Mexico and you do not like hunting for big deer, then please stay away and keep your opinions to yourself. Also stay away from South Africa, you may also not want to hunt any cats with dogs as some will tell you that is not hunting as well. You might also stay away from bird hunting (or shooting) in Argentina and Mexico. That could not possibly be hunting with all those birds could it? What about free range Mule Deer in Sonora that you hunt from high racks? Is this hunting? I don't like to watch American football or baseball as I do not think it is much of a sport and think Rugby & Soccer are much better, but guess what? I do not watch it, and I would never tell anyone who does that football is not a real sport!

Okay back on your soapboxes now and continue to tell everyone here in Texas that they are not hunters along with the million of other hunters who do hunt deer from a ranch Cool My fault though for posting this hunt and should have checked with the self rightous experts on here first. Maybe I need to post on here first before I book another client on a hunt, to make sure it really qualifies as a hunting trip Roll Eyes

adam@safaritrackers.com
www.safaritrackers.com
210-698-0077

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Adam,

Awesome bucks!!

All you needed to do to avoid the pissers match was to disclose "High Fence" with the original post.

Awesome (High Fence) bucks beer

DRSS &
Bolt Action Trash

Posts: 860 | Location: Arizona + Just as far as memory reaches | Registered: 04 February 2007Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of tendrams
posted Hide Post
quote:
.. at least two of the above posters have hunted in South Africa on a fenced ranch. Eeker

No, they have SHOT in South Africa on a fenced ranch. Hunting is about more than putting on your boots and going for a walk.

one of us
posted Hide Post
( Well I simply ask then what is the definition of hunting?)

Webster
Hunting : The pursuit of game

By definition, hunting is the pursuit of a animal with the intent to capture or kill. Pursuit, the actual chase, precedes the kill; without it, hunting is merely killing. The chase, then, authenticates the hunt and, in turn, the kill puts an end to the chase.

Robert Johnson

Posts: 599 | Location: Soldotna Alaska | Registered: 05 May 2003Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Troy Hibbitts
posted Hide Post
I've hunted behind a fence in Africa . . . in Namibia, where you have wildebeast, you have to have a fence (or so I was told) to keep them and whatever diseases they may carry away from cattle. That said, with the number of warthog holes under the fence, and the fence being composed of strands of non-barbed wire about 5" apart - not sheep/goat squares - it looked to me like the fences didn't do too much to keep the game IN or OUT, FWIW . . . and that my PH said that at least to some degree, the fences were aimed as much at keeping poachers out (or making it harder for them, at least) as game in.

As another poster said, part of the High Fence equation does lie in how big the fenced-in area is . . . I think that you CAN have a fair chase hunt behind a big enough fence, at least in terms of having a hard hunt where you have to put in an effort to HUNT the game. However, is it still fair chase if the game doesn't have the opportunity to roam off the property and be shot by the neighboring rancher's grandson for the price of a license? rather than for the price of paying by the inch? So for me, hunting US game I draw the line at the (high) fence.

Another thing that is a huge concern for me . . . we all talk about hunting being the target of increasing flak from antis and a largely indifferent public. The hunting public consists of a smaller and smaller % of the population. Programs are out there attempting to recruit young hunters. You see it on TV programs all the time "TAKE A KID HUNTING", etc. yet we're increasingly pricing the "family hunt" out of the price range of the common man! $150/day to hunt dove? $2000/gun for an average deer lease, and NO! your kid can't hunt off your lease fee, or even be in camp with you! Unless, of course, you pay another $2000 . . .

Hunting in my part of America (South Texas) is rapidly becoming (if it hasn't already) hunting for the well off. Kind of like it was in Europe under the old monarchies. Nobility could hunt on large private estates, and who cares about you peasants.

Thanks to all that's holy that I can still, with a little luck, research, and putting in for tags in several states, draw a tag out west . . . that TX does have a little bit of public land that can be hunted, with not too bad an opportunity of a mature buck if you know where to go . . . and that occassionaly, a friend will offer up a weekend here or there to hunt on their ranch . . . or that I can spend my $$$ for a several week safari and go to Africa.

Rant over, but this thread seemed to have become the place for it. LOL

Troy

http://thehibbitts.net/
Brackettville, TX

Posts: 282 | Location: Brackettville, TX | Registered: 13 January 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Sevenxbjt
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by tendrams:
quote:
.. at least two of the above posters have hunted in South Africa on a fenced ranch. Eeker

No, they have SHOT in South Africa on a fenced ranch. Hunting is about more than putting on your boots and going for a walk.

Roll Eyes

Like I said earlier I wasn't aware that you are the last word in what's considered "hunting".

One of Us
posted Hide Post
I've hunted LOTS of high fenced places in RSA, TX, and even in a couple of other locales.. I don't have a problem with it.. never said I did in my 1st post..I just mentioned that PERSONALY, I'd rather chase a 90' coues instead of a 300" WT under wire.. I just don't get into the sliding scale in hunting.. And that train of thought has taken over in the whitetail world.

Besides, if I was going to drop that much coin on a hunt, it sure as hell wouldn't be on 3 bone headed WT's.. I'd be booking a full bag Tanz hunt with you, Adam!!

Posts: 2163 | Registered: 13 February 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Eland Slayer
posted Hide Post
I have no problem with hunting high fenced ranches.....I've done it several times. Although I will admit I'm not a big fan of charging by the inch. I don't mind a range of prices for different quality bucks.....but not per inch. For example, this would be a pricing structure I would consider acceptable:

Management Hunt (under 150") - $______
Trophy Hunt (151"-200") - $______
Super Trophy Hunt (any buck over 200") - $______

I would like to see more ranches go to a simlar pricing structure. Just my 2 cents.

Hunt Report - South Africa 2022

Wade Abadie - Wild Shot Photography
Website | Facebook | Instagram

Posts: 3109 | Location: Hockley, TX | Registered: 01 October 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of tendrams
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Troy Hibbitts:
Hunting in my part of America (South Texas) is rapidly becoming (if it hasn't already) hunting for the well off. Kind of like it was in Europe under the old monarchies. Nobility could hunt on large private estates, and who cares about you peasants.

Exactly....which is why it is becoming harder and harder to hate the modern day "Robin hoods". If public goods are becoming increasingly fenced off and "privatized", we shouldn't be too surprised when someone says "enough is enough" and either cuts the fence, sneaks under it with a bow, OR BOTH.