THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM AMERICAN BIG GAME HUNTING FORUMS

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Hunting  Hop To Forums  American Big Game Hunting    Owner of Bullalo Bore in trouble with the fed.

Moderators: Canuck
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Owner of Bullalo Bore in trouble with the fed.
 Login/Join

one of us
posted
Don't know if any of ya'll have heard about this yet, but the owner of Buffalo Bore Ammunition, Tim Sundles, had federal charges filed against him last week. They're accusing him of attempting to poison wolves, all this stems from his self defense shooting of a wolf in Idaho about 4 years ago I guess. Check out his website at http://www.natureswolves.com for details of the case and his legal defense fund. Personally, it seems to me like the feds are trying to railroad him, but that's just my personal opinion of course.

Paul B.

Posts: 2814 | Location: Tucson AZ USA | Registered: 11 May 2001Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
You have to understand where the feds come from. Liberal, gay loving, tree hugging, rainbow flag flying, envro whackos!

I am on his side. If they can't beat him legally you can bet on what they will try to beat him. He did nothing wrong, and if he killed some wolves, whoop ti shitin do!

Posts: 10478 | Location: N.W. Wyoming | Registered: 22 February 2003Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of Doc
posted Hide Post
...what kudu said.

Ted Kennedy's car has killed more people than my guns

One of Us
Picture of IdahoVandal
posted Hide Post
I don't know the details of his case but just looking at his website it looks like the guy is a complete WHACK JOB! troll

He seems just as far out there as the left wing extremists like ALF or PETA. But here's to free speech I guess! beer

IV

minus 300 posts from my total
(for all the times I should have just kept my mouth shut......)

Posts: 844 | Location: Moscow, Idaho | Registered: 24 March 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Whatever happened to the 3 S rule?

Posts: 18352 | Location: Salt Lake City, Utah USA | Registered: 20 April 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Several years ago someone set out poison, apparently intended for wolves, and ended up killing several pet dogs. The dog owners made a big stink about it, making sure it got reported and investigated.

Regardless of where you stand on the wolf issue, you probably wouldn't like it if someone were setting out poison in your neighborhood.

If someone shot a wolf in self defense, it's unlikely that an Idaho jury would find him guilty, but even an Idaho jury is not going to feel sympathy for someone who poisons pets.

Posts: 1095 | Location: Idaho | Registered: 04 January 2005Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
...my feelings on dogs and poison. If the dogs were out walking with their owners and got into it that is one thing. But if the dog was out by himself just having a good old time at some deers expense and found it that's his problem...and that goes for my dog also. Neither dogs or cats have any business off the property of their owner nor out of their owners control when walking off thier property. I've lost livestock, chickens, had my pets killed or raped...all because of jerks who think their animals have the right to run free...

I'll run off a stray animal the first time I see them on my property and contact the owner if I can find them...the next time they come uninvited they are staying...as fertilizer.

Wolves...should be treated just like a coyote.

Bob

Posts: 601 | Location: NH, USA | Registered: 06 November 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
dont wanna sound like a jack ass but ummmmmm how the heck did your pet get raped Roll Eyes .......... i now you huys love animals but hey ummmmmm thats going to far sofa ........ Eeker

Posts: 2095 | Location: B.C | Registered: 31 January 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of IdahoVandal
posted Hide Post
If wolves are treated just like the coyote we will have a bigger problem (if you believe wolves are a problem) than we have now. Coyotes seem to have a physiological mechanism in the female which increases litter size as density decreases. Also, as the number of wolves increase, the number of coyotes decrease, all of the wolf mortality is not necessarily additive.....

IV

minus 300 posts from my total
(for all the times I should have just kept my mouth shut......)

Posts: 844 | Location: Moscow, Idaho | Registered: 24 March 2005Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
This guy is full of shit, a freaking whacko if you ask me. From the sounds of things, he is a freeman type, and his story about the attack sounds like a bunch of bullshit. There is a reason why this guy wouldn't agree to take a polygraph test...HE WOULD FAIL!!!

As for the whole poisoning deal, it was all on PUBLIC land. I used to take my dog with me all the time, but after all this poison was left out that doesn't happen anymore. My dog doesn't chase deer or elk either, just runs around me as I go through the woods. Who knows how much other stuff this guy poisoned besides the wolves.

MG shame

one of us
Picture of TJ
posted Hide Post
Your pet got raped? I assume it was a dog?
That's one of the stupidest statements I've ever heard. Ever see a female dog not in heat, fight a male dog off?
Rape is not an option. If the female is not in heat, the male gets the message real quick and goes somewhere to piss on a tree, with his tail between his legs.
Damn, that's a terrible thing.
My little FiFi got "raped" by this big ol German Shepard. The little puppies are all "bastards", they don't know who their Daddy is!

Posts: 948 | Location: Kenai, Ak. USA | Registered: 05 November 2000Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of boom stick
posted Hide Post
i think everyone who thinks the same way and especialy those who use his ammo should consider donating to his legal defense fund imho

577 BME 3"500 KILL ALL 358 GREMLIN 404-375

*we band of 45-70ers* (Founder)
Single Shot Shooters Society S.S.S.S. (Founder)

Posts: 27611 | Location: Where tech companies are trying to control you and brainwash you. | Registered: 29 April 2005Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
RJM said it all... I second that!

.22 LR Ruger M77/22
30-06 Ruger M77/MkII
.375 H&H Ruger RSM

Posts: 863 | Location: Mtns of the Desert Southwest, USA | Registered: 26 February 2004Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Poorly put to say the least but when an interloper comes onto my property breaks into a secure pen and has a great time with my bitch in heat, whether she likes it or not, I've been raped.
As to shooting wolves vs. coyotes...as I recall there is a difference in the breeding habbits of the two which is why man was able blow the wolf off the face of the lower 48 and the coyote just kept expanding. Anyone remember anything about this.
As to poisoning....I don't believe in it even on my own property (except for ants) and think that anyone who does so needs to go to jail, good intentions or not. If this guy did it then I hope he gets what he deserves.

Bob

Posts: 601 | Location: NH, USA | Registered: 06 November 2002Reply With Quote