One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by MJines:
quote:
Originally posted by Quick Karl:
quote:
Originally posted by MJines:
Don't be so hard on Sheila, you and she seem to have a lot in common. She thinks that what is mine should be hers and you seem to feel to the same way. You are soul mates. Curious, have you ever had a hidden desire to get a crown weave?

Lemme ask you a trick question -- if I start hurling the "N-word" around, will that make me a Texan?

No . . . just a Trumpian.

I've heard the "N-word" being hurled around since coming to Texas, more than I have ever heard it before, no matter where I have lived.

Posts: 4156 | Location: Hell | Registered: 22 August 2010Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
You are the only one talking about it around here. Do you say it often?

Posts: 12094 | Location: Orlando, FL | Registered: 26 January 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of scottfromdallas
posted Hide Post
What's the n word?

Posts: 1941 | Location: Texas | Registered: 19 July 2009Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:

Lemme ask you a trick question -- if I start hurling the "N-word" around, will that make me a Texan?

Hey Bill stir

you really don't come here for the hunting do you??? animal

GWB

Posts: 23752 | Location: Pearland, Tx,, USA | Registered: 10 September 2001Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of MJines
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by scottfromdallas:
What's the n word?

. . . Northerners. Eeker

Mike

Posts: 21662 | Registered: 03 January 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
I always laugh when one of this clown's type comes to a hunting or fishing forum to get brow-beaten.

Please don't go Bill! rotflmo

Posts: 2717 | Location: NH | Registered: 03 February 2009Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of DuggaBoye
posted Hide Post
quote:
I wish to God that I lived in Montana!

God helps those who help themselves--
So, By all means, please move

(with my apologies to Montana for suggesting this)

DuggaBoye-O
NRA-Life
Whittington-Life
TSRA-Life
DRSS
DSC
HSC
SCI

Posts: 4593 | Location: TX | Registered: 03 March 2009Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
https://www.youtube.com/watch?...ilpage&v=vyFSdj1J5Vw

animal

OK you boys have gotten boring as shit.

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Dang GW, that was funny

Keep the Pointy end away from you
www.jerryfisk.com

One of Us
posted Hide Post
People that annoy you. Big Grin
https://youtu.be/gt5bZoNTNZs

Posts: 4372 | Location: NE Wisconsin | Registered: 31 March 2007Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by TomP:
quote:
You dumb ass I am NOT from Kalifornia - it was meant as in INSULT.

Huh. I had considered telling you about a nice little spot on public land over here for mule deer, maybe not.

LOL this is amazing.

I am not a TROPHY HUNTER - I mentioned that at the start of his ridiculous thread. I just wanted to do a lil hunting with my Uncle and get a lil venison for the grill!! A bambi or two would be just fine! I do not disparage folks that like heads on walls, but it does nothing for me, whatsoever. I would never kill an animal to hang its head on a wall, ever.

When I looked into where I might hunt in Texas, I was stunned that it was 99.5% PAY to hunt. I never lived anywhere that paying to hunt (outside of hunting license fees) was, for all intents and purposes, the only choice for folks that do not own land. What is so hard about comprehending that? It isn't astrophysics or quantum mechanics!!!! I even used small words!!!!

I wonder what it will take for someone, anyone, to rise above their own close-minded prejudices and actually get what this post was about??? I wonder if it is even possible anymore????

Good Grief, K. Look back through the thread and find the spot where I said I mostly hunt BLM land, and know that I'm not taking this too seriously.

TomP

Our country, right or wrong. When right, to be kept right, when wrong to be put right.

Carl Schurz (1829 - 1906)

Posts: 14590 | Location: Moreno Valley CA USA | Registered: 20 November 2000Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
OH NO - PLEASE - I THOUGHT THIS THREAD WAS FINALLY DEAD AND BURIED!!!!

rotflmo tu2

one of us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by scottfromdallas:
What's the n word?

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=HuvLUhuo52w

Posts: 1557 | Location: Texas | Registered: 26 July 2003Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Nakihunter
posted Hide Post
Good post

I have spent many years in the Poultry industry & get the same rubbish.

The animal welfare & quality issues are so high a priority, it is a matter of survival.

Then the idiots make stupid comments on TV.

Yes free range has a unique attraction. I prefer slower grown meat to the super fast & high feed conversion meats!

The 3 sheep I run on my little paddock each year - I butcher them each year after one .22 shot behind the ear! Tastes much better than the lamb I buy in the supermarket.

One year I raised a couple of steers (dairy bobby calves). Got it killed and butchered by a pro. No electric shocks or stress. The best beef I ever ate!

quote:
Originally posted by Tim629:
quote:
Well - I want to hunt to get lean, chemical and hormone free, natural meat, like people used to eat when the country was full of very healthy folks (that could just walk out into the woods and hunt).

if you want something that grew without hormones, don't eat meat.

I work in the dairy industry and so sick of hearing everyone complain about the antibiotics & artificial hormones in their food, guess what they aren't there.

any carcass that shows signs of lots of needle pokes gets checked even closer than most carcasses, all milk is checked for safety before processing.

that being said i'm all for hunting for my dinner but not using the excuses that the media & hate groups have pushed upon the ag community.

also look at other states like your uncle's, I live in NY but love traveling back to visit my family for bear & the first day of deer season in PA

"When the wind stops....start rowing. When the wind starts, get the sail up quick."

Posts: 11185 | Location: New Zealand | Registered: 02 July 2008Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Karl ESAD!

Posts: 932 | Location: Fort Worth, Texas | Registered: 13 September 2011Reply With Quote