Find
Notify
Tools

Didn't draw for Wyoming
 Login/Join

one of us
Picture of Fjold
posted
We didn't draw buck antelope tags for areas 45 or 46. We had a group application but one of our guys only had three preference points. Frowner

Frank

"I don't know what there is about buffalo that frightens me so.....He looks like he hates you personally. He looks like you owe him money."
- Robert Ruark, Horn of the Hunter, 1953

NRA Life, SAF Life, CRPA Life, DRSS lite

Posts: 12541 | Location: Kentucky, USA | Registered: 30 December 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of Giraffe Hunter
posted Hide Post
I feel your pain I did not get my draw either.

Giraffe Hunter

Posts: 286 | Location: Corning, NY | Registered: 15 January 2003Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Same. we put in for doe tags in 52 and struck out. Oh well. More time for archery deer hunting back here.

Posts: 567 | Location: southern Wisconsin, USA | Registered: 08 January 2009Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
they cut their antelope tag numbers this year due to the population drop of the animals.
not looking so good for next year as dry as it's been either.

with the fires they been having, the density of animals [like deer] will be some higher in many lower areas.
so there is that.

Posts: 4975 | Location: soda springs,id | Registered: 02 April 2008Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Me neither, and with six preference points...

TomP

Our country, right or wrong. When right, to be kept right, when wrong to be put right.

Carl Schurz (1829 - 1906)

Posts: 14375 | Location: Moreno Valley CA USA | Registered: 20 November 2000Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
All girls antelope safari for us! (don't hate us)

My wife and 3 married daughters will be up to bat. They're all pretty accomplished hunters and shooters so for that I'm proud.

This has been in the planning stage for over 3 years and the timing of schedules and their collective points made this the year.

Yes, they each had a pile of points, which made this possible, and they should all take great bucks with help from me and the sons-in-law.

It's going to be great!

That's all we drew in Wyoming this year so we'll get to concentrate on their success.

Zeke

One of Us
posted Hide Post
I was lucky to draw a buck antelope tag. Quota for our area has gone down the last 3 years. Need a good year or two of production to help them out.

The danger of civilization, of course, is that you will piss away your life on nonsense

Posts: 781 | Location: Baltimore, MD | Registered: 22 July 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Big Wonderful Wyoming
posted Hide Post
9 points no tag.

Don't worry it's not you it's me!

Posts: 7768 | Location: Das heimat! | Registered: 10 October 2012Reply With Quote