The Accurate Reloading Forums
Didn't draw for Wyoming

This topic can be found at:
https://forums.accuratereloading.com/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/3411043/m/7481033662

17 June 2021, 19:24
Fjold
Didn't draw for Wyoming
We didn't draw buck antelope tags for areas 45 or 46. We had a group application but one of our guys only had three preference points. Frowner

Frank

"I don't know what there is about buffalo that frightens me so.....He looks like he hates you personally. He looks like you owe him money."
- Robert Ruark, Horn of the Hunter, 1953

NRA Life, SAF Life, CRPA Life, DRSS lite

17 June 2021, 20:07
Giraffe Hunter
I feel your pain I did not get my draw either.

Giraffe Hunter
18 June 2021, 01:52
sdirks
Same. we put in for doe tags in 52 and struck out. Oh well. More time for archery deer hunting back here.
18 June 2021, 08:18
Lamar
they cut their antelope tag numbers this year due to the population drop of the animals.
not looking so good for next year as dry as it's been either.

with the fires they been having, the density of animals [like deer] will be some higher in many lower areas.
so there is that.
18 June 2021, 20:32
TomP
Me neither, and with six preference points...

TomP

Our country, right or wrong. When right, to be kept right, when wrong to be put right.

Carl Schurz (1829 - 1906)
18 June 2021, 22:06
ZekeShikar
All girls antelope safari for us! (don't hate us)

My wife and 3 married daughters will be up to bat. They're all pretty accomplished hunters and shooters so for that I'm proud.

This has been in the planning stage for over 3 years and the timing of schedules and their collective points made this the year.

Yes, they each had a pile of points, which made this possible, and they should all take great bucks with help from me and the sons-in-law.

It's going to be great!

That's all we drew in Wyoming this year so we'll get to concentrate on their success.

Zeke
23 June 2021, 01:50
Hutty
I was lucky to draw a buck antelope tag. Quota for our area has gone down the last 3 years. Need a good year or two of production to help them out.

The danger of civilization, of course, is that you will piss away your life on nonsense
23 June 2021, 05:13
Big Wonderful Wyoming
9 points no tag.

Don't worry it's not you it's me!