Find
Notify
Tools

Off topic but urgent
 Login/Join

one of us
Picture of WyoJoe
posted
This is off topic but I know there are people on this thread who believe in God & prayer. A good friend of mine Pastor Mike Jackson of Laramie Wyoming was just kicked in the head by a horse. If you believe in prayer please pray for him. He is also a fellow hunter. Hunting is an inportant part of his life. I don't know howerious this is but it is my bet that it is very serious. I am going to try to stop by the hospital on my way to work.

Thank You Deeply,
WyoJoe

Posts: 1172 | Location: Cheyenne, WY | Registered: 15 March 2001Reply With Quote
<DavidP>
posted
Sorry to hear that and we will keep him in ours prayers. Please keep us posted.

------------------
Good Hunting & Hunt Safe,
David

<X-Ring>
posted
Will hold him and is family up in prayer. Please keep us posted as to his health needs.
God Bless X-Ring AKA Scooter

------------------
Praise the Lord, and pass the ammunition!

one of us
posted Hide Post
Will do. Keep us posted.

one of us
Picture of WyoJoe
posted Hide Post
I came from the hospital about 2 hours ago and they were going to MEDEVAC him to a hospital in Ft Collins CO that has a neuro unit. He has bleeding on the brain. He did not recognize his son. Haven't heard anything else. Will keep you posted. Good to see you over here X-Ring. How is the new motorcycle?

Thanks for Everything,
WyoJoe

[This message has been edited by WyoJoe (edited 12-27-2001).]

Posts: 1172 | Location: Cheyenne, WY | Registered: 15 March 2001Reply With Quote
<Gary Rihn>
posted
Man, you never like to hear stories like that. Keep us posted WyoJoe, and let him know we're all thinking of him.

<Big Stick>
posted
I just asked for similar help,on the Forum I frequent most. My Grandpa went in for gall bladder Surgery,late last week. Due to complications setting in,he went from a minor surgery,to Critical Condition.

Tomorrow,he'll be returning home,under his own power and with all his faculties. With that minor miracle in mind,I'll summons what pull I have and direct it to your needs...........

one of us
posted Hide Post
You got it, Pastor Mike is in our prayers.
LW

Posts: 359 | Location: 40N,104W | Registered: 07 August 2001Reply With Quote
Administrator
posted Hide Post
Joe,

I am sorry to hear this about your friend.

Please tell him all of us here wish him a speedy and complete recovery.

------------------
saeed@ emirates.net.ae

www.accuratereloading.com

Posts: 66954 | Location: Dubai, UAE | Registered: 08 January 1998Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of D Humbarger
posted Hide Post
WyoJoe Pastor Mike is in our prayers. May God bless.

------------------
NRA Life member

Posts: 8345 | Location: Jennings Louisiana, Arkansas by way of Alabama by way of South Carloina by way of County Antrim Irland by way of Lanarkshire Scotland. | Registered: 02 November 2001Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Ditto.

Posts: 425 | Location: Minnesota, USA | Registered: 01 April 2001Reply With Quote