The Accurate Reloading Forums
Off topic but urgent

This topic can be found at:
https://forums.accuratereloading.com/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/3411043/m/5751079

27 December 2001, 09:24
WyoJoe
Off topic but urgent
This is off topic but I know there are people on this thread who believe in God & prayer. A good friend of mine Pastor Mike Jackson of Laramie Wyoming was just kicked in the head by a horse. If you believe in prayer please pray for him. He is also a fellow hunter. Hunting is an inportant part of his life. I don't know howerious this is but it is my bet that it is very serious. I am going to try to stop by the hospital on my way to work.

Thank You Deeply,
WyoJoe

27 December 2001, 09:31
<DavidP>
Sorry to hear that and we will keep him in ours prayers. Please keep us posted.

------------------
Good Hunting & Hunt Safe,
David

27 December 2001, 09:38
<X-Ring>
Will hold him and is family up in prayer. Please keep us posted as to his health needs.
God Bless X-Ring AKA Scooter

------------------
Praise the Lord, and pass the ammunition!

27 December 2001, 10:47
Gerard
Will do. Keep us posted.
27 December 2001, 11:48
WyoJoe
I came from the hospital about 2 hours ago and they were going to MEDEVAC him to a hospital in Ft Collins CO that has a neuro unit. He has bleeding on the brain. He did not recognize his son. Haven't heard anything else. Will keep you posted. Good to see you over here X-Ring. How is the new motorcycle?

Thanks for Everything,
WyoJoe

[This message has been edited by WyoJoe (edited 12-27-2001).]

27 December 2001, 11:58
<Gary Rihn>
Man, you never like to hear stories like that. Keep us posted WyoJoe, and let him know we're all thinking of him.
27 December 2001, 17:59
<Big Stick>
I just asked for similar help,on the Forum I frequent most. My Grandpa went in for gall bladder Surgery,late last week. Due to complications setting in,he went from a minor surgery,to Critical Condition.

Tomorrow,he'll be returning home,under his own power and with all his faculties. With that minor miracle in mind,I'll summons what pull I have and direct it to your needs...........

27 December 2001, 18:47
Leif Wold
You got it, Pastor Mike is in our prayers.
LW
27 December 2001, 20:10
Saeed
Joe,

I am sorry to hear this about your friend.

Please tell him all of us here wish him a speedy and complete recovery.

------------------
saeed@ emirates.net.ae

www.accuratereloading.com

28 December 2001, 03:41
D Humbarger
WyoJoe Pastor Mike is in our prayers. May God bless.

------------------
NRA Life member

28 December 2001, 06:14
Big_R
Ditto.