Find
Notify
Tools

Non-resident vs. resident.
 Login/Join

one of us
posted Hide Post
Redhawk:

You specifically mention "wealthy" - that is what I am addressing.

Obviously, you have never hunted in the UK but apparently you are an expert.

Don't Ever Book a Hunt with Jeff Blair
http://forums.accuratereloadin...821061151#2821061151

Posts: 7575 | Location: Arizona and off grid in CO | Registered: 28 July 2004Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of Redhawk1
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by :
Redhawk:

You specifically mention "wealthy" - that is what I am addressing.

Obviously, you have never hunted in the UK but apparently you are an expert.

AnotherAZWriter, Again for your dumb ass. I not once said I hunted in the UK, I do not even know the prices of hunting there. I never claimed to be an expert, you just assumed that and that makes you the ASS. Excuse the hell out of me for putting wealthy in my post. It is obvious you are the expert here. And a big F##KING ASS as I may add.

If you're going to make a hole, make it a big one.
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
Member of the Delaware Destroyers
Member Reeders Misfits
NRA Life Member ENDOWMENT MEMBER
NAHC Life Member
DSA Life Member

Posts: 3142 | Location: Magnolia Delaware | Registered: 15 May 2004Reply With Quote
posted Hide Post
Holy friggin shit, after reading all this I just had to back away from the computer, get a beer and chill out. I understand someone not wanting you in their backyard while you're grilling burgers and eating one if you did'nt help pay for it, was'nt invited or did'nt help cook it. But if you came over and introduced yourself, I would feed you.

I'm just an old country boy from Tennessee, and I like to hunt as well as anyone, but the real losers in all of this is the young hunters coming up. What the hell are we teaching them here? It's all about choice and if you want to pay and can afford a western,eastern,northern,southern hunt go for it. If you can't save up. The more fortunate will be able to hunt no matter what the cost, that's the way it's always been.

My son lives in Montana and I would love to hunt with him there, sure I would like to harvest some game, but it's the hunt with him that counts.

We should all get along, sure we might not have the number of super big deer here in Tennessee but why down a state for it. Let's pave the way for the future of our children, it's because of such manure slinging about stuff like the resident non-resident pro-con's that someday hunting just might not exist.

Money or issues such as I don't want you in my state will be long be forgotten about if the non-hunters win, I just don't want to imagine my grandson looking at some of the pictures of game I've taken and going I wish I could do that.

Bash me if you want to but that's how I feel.

Posts: 68 | Location: Jasper Tennessee | Registered: 05 January 2005Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of Redhawk1
posted Hide Post
John TN. I agree with you. It is what I have been trying to say for some time now. But I think I have said all I can. I have hunted in a lot of States and never got the feeling as a non-resident that I was not welcome, tell I come here. With that said, all of you that want to blast me go ahead. I will not respond to this thread again, you will fall upon deaf ears. wave

If you're going to make a hole, make it a big one.
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
Member of the Delaware Destroyers
Member Reeders Misfits
NRA Life Member ENDOWMENT MEMBER
NAHC Life Member
DSA Life Member

Posts: 3142 | Location: Magnolia Delaware | Registered: 15 May 2004Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Redhawk:

You need to start drinking decaf. I am only pointing out things you said that are not true. If you want to resort to name calling, you are the one that looks like an ass.

Posts: 7575 | Location: Arizona and off grid in CO | Registered: 28 July 2004Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Ahh once again another anti non resident hunter post by Another AZ writer. You and Kudu rubbing vaseline on each others chapped asses? You guys are definitely one with closed minds.

Leftists are intellectually vacant, but there is no greater pleasure than tormenting the irrational.

Posts: 2899 | Registered: 24 November 2000Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by rickt300:
Ahh once again another anti non resident hunter post by Another AZ writer. You and Kudu rubbing vaseline on each others chapped asses? You guys are definitely one with closed minds.

Explain to me exactly how my last oomment is "anti-nonresident?"

I have a pretty good track record of stating that when the common guy can't hunt, it hurts us all. I have said time and again the only thing the Taulman lawsuit will do is raise the rates of all non-resident hunters, and in the end, that is a bad thing.

Rick, explain how you view my lasts few posts as anti NR.

one of us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Ahh once again another anti non resident hunter post by Another AZ writer. You and Kudu rubbing vaseline on each others chapped asses? You guys are definitely one with closed minds.Posts: 591 | Location: Alvarado,tx, Johnson | Registered: 24 November 2000

Ah yes closed minds! But thank god we are not from Texas! I have taken more nonresidents hunting than "ya" "all" have even made friends with.

States rights! Plain and simple, even simple enough a "know-it-all-Texan" could under stand. Republic of Texas, ever heard of that? One of the most independant states in the US and you oppose states rights to manage resources within it's boundries! Your a jewel ricky!

Posts: 10478 | Location: N.W. Wyoming | Registered: 22 February 2003Reply With Quote