New
Find
Notify
Tools

Female hunting???
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted
Anyone know of any female hunting forums or sites that I can turn my wife on to?

./l ,[___],
l--L=OlllllO=
O_) O_)~-)_)
If at first you don't succeed,,,failure may be your thing!!!

Posts: 198 | Location: Yuma, Arizona | Registered: 23 November 2005Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Check with NRA's Women's Outlook Magazine/Editor
they might have some ideas.

Or she can talk with all of the great people here.

I did a lot of "Female Hunting" through college, its tough trying to get a trophy sometimes....

Mink and Wall Tents don't go together. Especially when you are sleeping in the Wall Tent.
DRSS .470 & .500

Posts: 1051 | Location: The Land of Lutefisk | Registered: 23 November 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Aspen Hill Adventures
posted Hide Post
I am on the Field Staff at Women Hunters!

It's a long time organization dedicated to women that hunt. Have her check in there. Lots of ladies of all ages who are looking for more to share in the fun.

~Ann

Posts: 19248 | Location: The LOST Nation | Registered: 27 March 2001Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Jarrod
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Aspen Hill Adventures:
I am on the Field Staff at Women Hunters!

It's a long time organization dedicated to women that hunt. Have her check in there. Lots of ladies of all ages who are looking for more to share in the fun.

Any of those women single? Some real hotties on there Razzer

"Science only goes so far then God takes over."

Posts: 3504 | Location: Tennessee | Registered: 07 July 2005Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Women hunt????? Eeker

Posts: 10478 | Location: N.W. Wyoming | Registered: 22 February 2003Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
The forum on http://www.huntingpa.com has a section devoted to woman hunters..... Just get them to stop thinking of them as cute bambi and think of them as a pile of steaks and chops !!

one of us
Picture of Jeff Alexander
posted Hide Post
My wife won't let me go female hunting Smiler Something about "the season is closed" or something like that. Besides, I'd be paying for the trophy fee for the rest of my life.

Posts: 1002 | Location: Dixieland | Registered: 01 April 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by kudu56:
Women hunt????? Eeker

My New Gun

new big bore member

Answer to your question? Wink

Posts: 659 | Location: Texas | Registered: 28 June 2003Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
I used to do a lot of female hunting, just remember it is best and more sporting to catch and release. So far none of it has resulted in a kill, but it is definitely considered dangerous game.

A shot not taken is always a miss

Posts: 2788 | Location: gallatin, mo usa | Registered: 10 March 2001Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Nice gun! Big Grin

Posts: 10478 | Location: N.W. Wyoming | Registered: 22 February 2003Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of Toomany Tools
posted Hide Post
Female hunting? Who the hell wants to do that. I used to hunt them but after I got my first I couldn't get rid of it and I been trying for almost 30 years! rotflmo

John Farner

If you haven't, please join the NRA!

Posts: 2939 | Location: Corrales, NM, USA | Registered: 07 February 2001Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Female hunting???

Yeah, I gave it up as too expensive.......

If yuro'e corseseyd and dsyelixc can you siltl raed oaky?

Posts: 9647 | Location: Yankeetown, FL | Registered: 31 August 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of ACRecurve
posted Hide Post
My wife made me quit....sorry, my cornball sense of humor caused this response! troll

Good hunting,

Andy

-----------------------------
Thomas Jefferson: “To compel a man to furnish funds for the propagation of ideas he disbelieves and abhors is sinful and tyrannical.”

Posts: 6711 | Location: Oklahoma, USA | Registered: 14 March 2001Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of cummins cowboy
posted Hide Post
I am goin huntin tonight boy but I aint takin no gun!!

I think most of the women hunters in utah only do it because their husbands want to increase the odds of drawing the primo tags, I keep telling my wife she has gotta get her blue card LOL

in times when one needs a rifle, he tends to need it very badly.....PHC

Posts: 1755 | Location: slc Ut | Registered: 22 December 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
I'd like to turn my wife on too, er a huntin sumthin, er a I forgot. What did you ask? All I want to do is be Cindy Garrison's gun bearer. Oh my Gawd, if she could swim with a duck in her mouth she'e be the perfect woman.

Posts: 442 | Location: Montana territory | Registered: 02 July 2005Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of Redlander
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by yellowstone:
I'd like to turn my wife on too, er a huntin sumthin, er a I forgot. What did you ask? All I want to do is be Cindy Garrison's gun bearer. Oh my Gawd, if she could swim with a duck in her mouth she'e be the perfect woman.

Okay, I can't stand it. And all the women here are now going to hate me. But..., a "DUCK" in Cindy Garrison's mouth is not what I'd have in mind. Red Face You'd have to change one little letter..., and it wouldn't be a consonant.
hijack

BTW, my wife goes hunting with me and has killed both deer and squirrels. She has only gone hunting for squirrels alone - she really likes that. And she loves to fish.

If you are going to carry a big stick, you've got to whack someone with it at least every once in while.

Posts: 842 | Location: Anchorage, AK | Registered: 23 January 2004Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
You guys are soooooo bad!!! Roll Eyes

./l ,[___],
l--L=OlllllO=
O_) O_)~-)_)
If at first you don't succeed,,,failure may be your thing!!!

Posts: 198 | Location: Yuma, Arizona | Registered: 23 November 2005Reply With Quote