New
Find
Notify
Tools
Accurate Reloading Terms Of Service
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted
We ask that you be civil to your fellow members.
This is one of three suggestions in the Terms of Service by Saeed.

He is VERY LIBERAL (thank goodness) and allows a great deal of flexibility when it comes to civility. But some "One Eyed Jacks" really push this. They push it to the point of ruining the fun of exchange of information.

Personal pride is one thing but "I am the only one right" really sucks. And the group mentality of "let's gang up on so & so because he states his personal opinion that doesn't agree with the group" should be checked.

Share info, share hunts, learn but don't destroy.

One of Us
Picture of Crazyhorseconsulting
posted Hide Post
quote:
Personal pride is one thing but "I am the only one right" really sucks. And the group mentality of "let's gang up on so & so because he states his personal opinion that doesn't agree with the group" should be checked.

On every forum I have ever looked at, does not matter whether it is about fishing/hunting/firearms/gardening/livestock etc. etc., having folks understand that anyone's opinion is just that, their opinion and they are entitled to, they are also entitled to stand by their opinion, even if it seems so far off base as to be totally unbelievable.

Opinions are based on many things, personal experiences and personal beliefs being the main ones.

Just an observation, but forums are set up so people that enjoy/love/like certain activities can share information/gain knowledge and in some cases develop a camaraderie with like minded individuals from other parts of the country or the world.

Just because a person states an opinion or is willing to stand by that opinion does not mean they believe they are the only one that is right and everyone else is wrong.

The internet, as a social medium, in my opinion, leaves a lot to be desired as far as carrying on civil discourse is concerned. There are no voice inflection, no facial expressions or posture changes. Also, and again this is just an observation, unless it is a regional based site unlike AR which is world based very few individuals participating was raised under the same set of circumstances, grew up believing in the exact same ideas or concepts about anything, come from the exact same socio-economic background or have experienced the exact same life experiences.

From experience both as a member and a looky-loo on various different forums, Internet Civility ranks right in the same group of oxy-morons as Jumbo Shrimp, Military Intelligence and Girly-man.

Even the rocks don't last forever.

Posts: 31014 | Location: Olney, Texas | Registered: 27 March 2006
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Crazyhorseconsulting,

You state your personal opinions and stand by them strongly. When I say people thinking they are the only ones right I am referring to people who argue ERRONEOUSLY ABOUT FACTUAL THINGS NOT THEIR PERSONAL OPINIONS.

one of us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by boltshooter:
Crazyhorseconsulting,

You state your personal opinions and stand by them strongly. When I say people thinking they are the only ones right I am referring to people who argue ERRONEOUSLY ABOUT FACTUAL THINGS NOT THEIR PERSONAL OPINIONS.

Reminds me of a guy who has never said he is (or was) wrong but insisted a carrying strap was properly called a sling.

Don't Ever Book a Hunt with Jeff Blair
http://forums.accuratereloadin...821061151#2821061151

Posts: 7578 | Location: Arizona and off grid in CO | Registered: 28 July 2004
One of Us
posted Hide Post
People can post their opinions and even say inappropriate things at inappropriate times. But you better be prepared for the consequences rather than start a thread like a little CRYBABY

Good Hunting,

Posts: 3143 | Location: Duluth, GA | Registered: 30 September 2005
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
ERRONEOUSLY ABOUT FACTUAL THINGS NOT THEIR PERSONAL OPINIONS.

Sorry misinterpreted what you were getting at.

one of us
Picture of Wendell Reich
posted Hide Post
But not who ...

Posts: 6265 | Location: Dallas, TX | Registered: 13 July 2001
One of Us
Picture of Flippy
posted Hide Post
quote:
We ask that you be civil to your fellow members.
This is one of three suggestions in the Terms of Service by Saeed.

He is VERY LIBERAL (thank goodness) and allows a great deal of flexibility when it comes to civility. But some "One Eyed Jacks" really push this. They push it to the point of ruining the fun of exchange of information.

Share info, share hunts, learn but don't destroy.

quote:
Crazyhorseconsulting,

Then that’s what you should say.
quote:
“And the group mentality of "let's gang up on so & so because he states his personal opinion that doesn't agree with the group should be checked.”
Facts are facts, and opinions are opinions. Facts are things which can be proved or disproved, opinions are based on feelings.

quote:
Originally posted by AnotherAZWriter:
quote:
Crazyhorseconsulting,

Reminds me of a guy who has never said he is (or was) wrong but insisted a carrying strap was properly called a sling.
Not to start an argument, because I really don’t care if you call it a “sling,” or a “carrying strap” (The term carrying strap I have only seen in a few “technical manuals” BTW) if you can’t discern what the other person is saying maybe a call for clarification is in order.

ARMY TM 9-1005-319-10
AIR FORCE TO.11W3-55-41
NAVY SW 370-BUJ-OPl-010
Supersedes copy dated August 1986.
See page i for details.

OPERATOR’S MANUAL
FOR
RIFLE, 5.66 MM, M16A2 W/E (1005-01-128-9936) (EIC:4GM)
RIFLE, 5.56 MM, M16A3 (1005-01-367-5112)
RIFLE, 5.56 MM, M16A4 (1005-01-383-2872)( EIC:4F9)
CARBINE, 5.56 MM, M4 W/E (1005-01-231-0973) (EIC:4FJ)
CARBINE, 5.56 MM, M4A1 (1005-01-382-0953) (EIC:4GC)
*See inside cover for distribution statement.

HEADQUARTERS, DEPARTMENT OF THE ARMY

OCTOBER 1998

Page 0020 00-1

ADAPTER RAIL ACCESSORY MOUNTING PROCEDURES 0020 00
SIDE SLING ADAPTER
The standard side sling adapter, if installed, must be positioned so the sling
swivel is to the right (right side of the weapon) in accordance with figure C-2 of
Army TM 9-1010-221-23&P, and Navy SW 370-AE-MMI-010, Unit and Direct
Support Maintenance Manual for M203 Grenade Launcher. The sling should be
oriented so the integral stop, normally positioned towards the muzzle, is to the
rear, this change in orientation allows the swivel to fold flat towards the muzzle
so the side sling adapter does not interfere with the installation of the rail covers,
the vertical pistol grip, or other accessories that require installation from the end
of the rail.

The side sling adapter should be removed from the M4 carbine prior to mounting
the M203 with quick attach/release bracket. There is potential interference
between the M203 receiver and the side sling adapter.

This section contains seven pages of instructions on how to mount various “SLINGS” and “SLING MOUNTS.” Nowhere does it mention “carrying strap.”

Here’s another example from a different thread on this site:
quote:
Originally posted by TJ:
Well I'll be damned! I just saw a guy lynched on the inter web. I now understand how lynch mobs work.
I don't know any of the folks involved, including Crazy.
Just like most everybody else here, all I know is what I read in the papers. I suspect "there is more to this story than has been released to the public." (That's what Crazy said.)
That could mean, the man and woman were long lost cousins and were talking about old times over a glass of wine. It could mean that the husband was really jealous and didn't like it that a guy was drinking wine with his wife at 9:00 at night. It could mean that the truth has not come out yet. No shit? You reckon?
Two men died, a woman got beat up and kids are without a Dad. That's all we know, so far.
After this post, I'm expect there will now be two nooses over the limb.
Reading comprehension is important.
Calm down, relax, smoke em if you got em.

quote:
Originally posted by 6mmman:
Well men this is a FORUM I believe. All opinions can be considered if not agreed with.
Lets just express are simpathy for those closely involved and sling mud latter. Crazy, you have a good day sir!

I have been on this forum for over eight years. This is an INTERNET FORUM nothing more.

You can glean some great insights and life experiences from “people” whom otherwise you would never meet and you can engage in “discussions” that if were carried on face-to-face would probably end with a night in the pokey.

The double-edged sword of internet forums is they are not “real life.” However they are not entirely “fictional” either. I have noticed some individuals treat THIS forum (and others) as if it was entirely real. It isn’t.

A good friend of mine once told me back when Al Gore had just invented the internet:
“The internet is the worlds largest library. The problem is all the books are on the floor. You have no idea where the fiction starts and the non-fiction ends.”

Your experience may vary.

JUST A TYPICAL WHITE GUY BITTERLY CLINGING TO GUNS AND RELIGION

Definition of HOPLOPHOBIA

"I'm the guy that originally wrote the 'assault weapons' ban." --- Former Vice President Joe Biden

Posts: 1700 | Location: Lurking somewhere around SpringTucky Oregon | Registered: 18 January 2005
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
“The internet is the worlds largest library. The problem is all the books are on the floor. You have no idea where the fiction starts and the non-fiction ends.”

That is the best description of the situation I have seen.

one of us
Picture of Wendell Reich
posted Hide Post
quote:
... you can engage in “discussions” that if were carried on face-to-face would probably end with a night in the pokey.

Or a poke with a knifey!

one of us
Picture of Wendell Reich
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Crazyhorseconsulting:
quote:

That is the best description of the situation I have seen.

Based on this, and other things you have said, I take it this is just a big fantasy world to you. Nothing here is real, it's just dress-up-make-believe-land.

Well, Greg was real. He was a friend to many here. Maybe since you didn't know him, you can't comprehend that play time is over when you loose a friend to a psychopath.

I have put two people on ignore in almost 12 years of being here. Congratulations on being number 2.

One of Us
Picture of Flippy
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Wendell Reich:
quote:
... you can engage in “discussions” that if were carried on face-to-face would probably end with a night in the pokey.

Or a poke with a kifey!
Now THAT is funny!

Posts: 1700 | Location: Lurking somewhere around SpringTucky Oregon | Registered: 18 January 2005
one of us
Picture of Wendell Reich
posted Hide Post
I misspelled it, well, you got it. Smiler

One of Us
Picture of ted thorn
posted Hide Post
What the hell?

I never heard of boltshooter.....

Who got him on some kind of soap box?

Posts: 7361 | Location: South East Missouri | Registered: 23 November 2005
one of us
posted Hide Post
Flippy:

The point is the term is used loosely, but it is technically incorrect, and you point that out. But the bigger picture is this guy would never, ever, admit he might even be wrong.

Wendell:

Who was No. 1? Ray?

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Saeed seems to speak very well for himself when he feels it is needed.Just sayin,OB

Posts: 4372 | Location: NE Wisconsin | Registered: 31 March 2007
One of Us
Picture of Flippy
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by AnotherAZWriter:
Flippy:

The point is the term is used loosely, but it is technically incorrect, and you point that out. But the bigger picture is this guy would never, ever, admit he might even be wrong.

Wendell:

Who was No. 1? Ray?
I didn’t point anything “out.” A carrying strap can be called a sling.

Actually the terms are used interchangeably through out the firearms and gun community almost without fault and have been for more than the fifty years that I have been around. If you have been exposed to many different people from different areas or backgrounds you would know this.

After an extensive Google search, I found that my earlier assumptions were correct. “Technically” a strap is a one-piece rifle sling consisting of only a single piece of “material” with no accoutrements. Where as a “sling” can be almost anything.

Much like a square is by definition a rectangle (a plane figure with four equal straight sides and four right angles), but by definition a rectangle is not a square (a plane figure with four straight sides and four right angles, esp. one with unequal adjacent sides, in contrast to a square). The sub-set of squares falls into the set of rectangles, not vice versa. Both are "box shaped,” but neither is a trapezoid.

So a strap IS a sling (a sling being the larger set of “strap-like objects”) in exactly the same way that a square IS a rectangle, however a sling is not necessarily a strap (being defined by the single piece of material.) That being said, to many people, these terms are interchangeable.

And yes, I am busting your chops. This is the internet after all…

THANK GOD FOR AL GORE!

Oh, and Saeed!

JUST A TYPICAL WHITE GUY BITTERLY CLINGING TO GUNS AND RELIGION

Definition of HOPLOPHOBIA

"I'm the guy that originally wrote the 'assault weapons' ban." --- Former Vice President Joe Biden

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Reasons why civility does not work on internet forums. People are real quick to make assumptions about another persons intentions.

None of what I said was meant to disparage Mr. Rodriguez in any way, shape, form or fashion.

But that does not matter. All that matters is that I merely made a statement that EVERYONE makes when they hear someone has died for whatever reason.

I feel bad for the family and close friends of Mr. Rodriguez. It is a terrible tragedy that has affected many people in varying degrees, but as far as I know, NOT a SINGLE person on this site had ANYTHING to do with what happened.

For those of you that simply have to hate people for stating their opinion. Go right ahead, that is something you will have to settle with your God.

I think the spirit of the OP was to try and get folks to develop a little bit of tolerance and understanding among the members. I believe that will not happen.

one of us
posted Hide Post
quote:
I think the spirit of the OP was to try and get folks to develop a little bit of tolerance and understanding among the members. I believe that will not happen.

You got that right, because some people are damned intolerable.

xxxxxxxxxx
When considering US based operations of guides/outfitters, check and see if they are NRA members. If not, why support someone who doesn't support us? Consider spending your money elsewhere.

NEVER, EVER book a hunt with BLAIR WORLDWIDE HUNTING or JEFF BLAIR.

I have come to understand that in hunting, the goal is not the goal but the process.

Posts: 17099 | Location: Texas USA | Registered: 07 May 2001
One of Us
Picture of Snellstrom
posted Hide Post
[QUOTE]Originally posted by Crazyhorseconsulting:

None of what I said was meant to disparage Mr. Rodriguez in any way, shape, form or fashion.

QUOTE]

Go back and reread your posts, you either have an extremely bad memory or dual personality.
Next time if you have nothing nice to say try not saying anything.

You have the "right" to say anything you please, but there are times when less said has more impact.

Posts: 5604 | Location: Eastern plains of Colorado | Registered: 31 October 2005
One of Us
posted Hide Post
All I said was that none of us knew the real story about what happened, nothing more.

If I said anything different prove it!

I did not jump to a conclusion, I made an observation, and at the time, none of us did know the actual circumstances surrounding the incident, and may never know.

I have not at any point made any comments concerning Mr. Rodriguez conduct, other than he simply may have been in the wrong place at the wrong time, nothing more.

One of Us
posted Hide Post
"Just keep in mind, things are not always as they seem. While I agree Mr. Rodriguez seems to have been a good person, he was after all a man."

***There's just one of your dumbazz statements when people kept asking you to shut up and show some respect. Now for every response you make here I'll go back on that thread and C/P another one of your gems. You just don't know when to shut the hell up and then get pissed when people tell you how big a jerk you are. That thread was not for your conjecture and innuendo. It was a thread of mourning and you completely made an azz of yourself just like you're doing again. Give it up and get a GD life! I'm going to bed and I'll bet when I come back on this thread tomorrow you'll have stuck your foot in your mouth again!!!

One of Us
Picture of drummondlindsey
posted Hide Post
quote:
Reasons why civility does not work on internet forums. People are real quick to make assumptions about another persons intentions.

Crazy, you made nasty insinuations about who Greg Rodriguez was behind the scenes and you implied that you knew more to the story. It was a disgusting display of ignorance/stupidity/classlessness. You pick which one you want it to be. I pick all of the above. Hell, you even started out stating that you would be the "whipping boy" again and that you didn't want to "disappoint". It's almost as if you knew going in that what you were going to say was going to be insulting. Greg hadn't been dead but 12 hours or so and you were turning a memorial thread about him into the Crazyhorseconsulting show

quote:
I will be the whipping boy again, would not want to disappoint anyone.

There is a whole lot more to this story than what has been posted. People don't just walk in and shoot folks because they are having a glass of wine with their spouse.

quote:
This guy did not just shoot Rodriguez for the hell of it...

quote:
The problem is, the private side of an individual and the public side may not exactly match

quote:
..Just keep in mind, things are not always as they seem. While I agree Mr. Rodriguez seems to have been a good person, he was after all a man...

And then you completely piss on all of the members of this forum that knew the man with more of your comments and that is a high number of members. Yeah, his friends don't matter at all do they Crazy. His friends didn't lose a thing did they you fucking moron?

quote:
...My condolences go toward Mr. Rodriguez's family and the family of the shooter, they are the only folks that are losing anything in this situation, not you, not me...

quote:
...I feel bad for all those people ACTUALLY involved in this incident, they are the ONLY ones that matter

A light bulb must have finally lit up above your head because you then try to backtrack and do some damage control with this...

quote:
...For all I knew the shooting was carried out by an overly jealous husband over reacting to a purely innocent situation...

If you cannot understand how people were pissed and outraged at your horrible insinuations and comments that were made at an inappropriate time then you're even dumber than I thought you were and I didn't think that was possible.

Finally, I was disgusted by your attempt to become a "victim" in all of this. You went so far as to claim that the employee of Greg that came AR on to clear some things up actually sent you "hate mail". Are you off your fucking meds?

quote:
Now after I have been vilified by various members of this site, I receive this little tid bit in the hate mail some of you fine upstanding people send me.

Thank God his employee saw that and was able to come back on and paste his PM to you in its entirety and it WAS NOT HATE MAIL as you would want others to believe, it was simply a note explaining a couple of things and politely asking you not to read into anything that wasn't there.

Crazy, in the future maybe you should just quit while you're behind. Next time, instead of trying to make it all about you and turning yourself into a victim you should simply apologize and then shut the fuck up

You completely disgust me! Your incompetence is offensive and the thought of you trying to make yourself out to be a victim after your horrible insinuations makes me want to puke.

These threads for Greg deserved better Crazy, his friends and his family that have to read this deserved better. Shame on you.

Saddest part of this fiasco, you still feel that this isn't real.

Posts: 2093 | Location: Windsor, CO | Registered: 06 December 2005
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
If I said anything different prove it!

Look up

People begged you to not go there, myself included.

It's a crying shame that we have to spell this out for a grown ass man.

One of Us
posted Hide Post
CHC,

"Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak out and remove all doubt"

"If you are in a hole, STOP digging"

Posts: 2034 | Location: Black Mining Hills of Dakota | Registered: 22 June 2005
one of us
posted Hide Post
quote:

That pretty much told us he was filling up the gas tank of the power shovel... diggin

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Drummond---Thanks for pasting all of his gems up, as it saved me a lot of time and more than explained things that even a kiddygartner should be able to comprehend! After that ditty about it not affecting any of us and then saying what he did about the internet, I do have to believe now that he's dumber than a stump. However, that may be giving more credit than due and I hate like hell to offend all the stumps out there, LOL!!!

One of Us
Picture of Brian Clark
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by drummondlindsey:
quote:

Crazy, you made nasty insinuations about who Greg Rodriguez was behind the scenes and you implied that you knew more to the story. It was a disgusting display of ignorance/stupidity/classlessness. You pick which one you want it to be. I pick all of the above. Hell, you even started out stating that you would be the "whipping boy" again and that you didn't want to "disappoint". It's almost as if you knew going in that what you were going to say was going to be insulting. Greg hadn't been dead but 12 hours or so and you were turning a memorial thread about him into the Crazyhorseconsulting show

quote:

There is a whole lot more to this story than what has been posted. People don't just walk in and shoot folks because they are having a glass of wine with their spouse.

quote:
This guy did not just shoot Rodriguez for the hell of it...

quote:
The problem is, the private side of an individual and the public side may not exactly match

quote:
..Just keep in mind, things are not always as they seem. While I agree Mr. Rodriguez seems to have been a good person, he was after all a man...

And then you completely piss on all of the members of this forum that knew the man with more of your comments and that is a high number of members. Yeah, his friends don't matter at all do they Crazy. His friends didn't lose a thing did they you fucking moron?

quote:
...My condolences go toward Mr. Rodriguez's family and the family of the shooter, they are the only folks that are losing anything in this situation, not you, not me...

quote:
...I feel bad for all those people ACTUALLY involved in this incident, they are the ONLY ones that matter

A light bulb must have finally lit up above your head because you then try to backtrack and do some damage control with this...

quote:
...For all I knew the shooting was carried out by an overly jealous husband over reacting to a purely innocent situation...

If you cannot understand how people were pissed and outraged at your horrible insinuations and comments that were made at an inappropriate time then you're even dumber than I thought you were and I didn't think that was possible.

Finally, I was disgusted by your attempt to become a "victim" in all of this. You went so far as to claim that the employee of Greg that came AR on to clear some things up actually sent you "hate mail". Are you off your fucking meds?

quote:
Now after I have been vilified by various members of this site, I receive this little tid bit in the hate mail some of you fine upstanding people send me.

Thank God his employee saw that and was able to come back on and paste his PM to you in its entirety and it WAS NOT HATE MAIL as you would want others to believe, it was simply a note explaining a couple of things and politely asking you not to read into anything that wasn't there.

Crazy, in the future maybe you should just quit while you're behind. Next time, instead of trying to make it all about you and turning yourself into a victim you should simply apologize and then shut the fuck up

You completely disgust me! Your incompetence is offensive and the thought of you trying to make yourself out to be a victim after your horrible insinuations makes me want to puke.

These threads for Greg deserved better Crazy, his friends and his family that have to read this deserved better. Shame on you.

Saddest part of this fiasco, you still feel that this isn't real.

Thank you for this post Drummond, I know this wont change the idiots mind on anything. I had a thought why doesn't someone book one of his turkey hunts and when they get down their teach this fucking idiot some manners.

Thanks!

Brian Clark

Blue Skies Hunting Adventures
www.blueskieshunting.com
Email at: info@blueskieshunting.com

African Cape Trophy Safaris
www.africancapesafaris.com
Email at: brian@africancapesafaris.com

1-402-689-2024

Posts: 1013 | Location: Nebraska | Registered: 30 August 2010
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Think what you wish. I have not nor did not make any comment then, that I would not make now about anyone involved in a similar incident.

I sure have not as harsh of comments as a few others have concerning the situation.

As for my statement about being the whipping boy, I did not label myself that I believe TopGun was the first to come out with that before Mr. Rodriguez murder took place.

I do not recall anywhere that making friends on this site was mandatory. I cannot change anyone on this sites attitude toward me no matter what I post or how I respond.

As I said, I merely was the person that first gave voice to what more than just a few people were thinking to themselves.

As was pointed out by one of the few people that participates on this site that I have not met in person but whom I do have respect for, my main fault on the subject was timing and tact, two things I have never been very good with.

I believe I also stated that I had never met Mr. Rodriguez, never watched his show, have read many of his articles and did exchange a couple of emails with him a couple of years ago.

Unfortunately for me I guess and definitely far beneath the high standards of so many of you folks, swapping some emails and reading some articles, does not provide with enough information as to the character and worth of any individual and I am of the school that believes the best you can say about ANY individual you have not had actual interaction with, is that they seem to be a good person.

Lastly, from experience and I have met and know a fairly good number of people, everyone I have ever dealt with has a Public side and a Private side and rarely are those sides the same.

One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
I had a thought why doesn't someone book one of his turkey hunts and when they get down their teach this fucking idiot some manners.

By all means, don't wait to book a hunt, you just load up and come right on down here and try to teach me some manners, any of you! I am not a hard person to find and Olney is a small town. I seriously doubt that anyone on here is that dumb.

One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Think what you wish. I have not nor did not make any comment then, that I would not make now about anyone involved in a similar incident.

***That for sure shows you're a dumbass!!!

I sure have not as harsh of comments as a few others have concerning the situation.

***Typical of someone who won't admit they're wrong and tries to say: "everybody else does it". In this case that's a damn lie as YOU were the only one on either thread that did anything other than tro try and give condolences to the family and say goodbye to a departed friend!

As for my statement about being the whipping boy, I did not label myself that I believe TopGun was the first to come out with that before Mr. Rodriguez murder took place.

***Did I start out that thread with your username using that that term you friggin moron?!!!

I do not recall anywhere that making friends on this site was mandatory. I cannot change anyone on this sites attitude toward me no matter what I post or how I respond.

***You sure as hell won't make any friends posting all the shit you do and you certainly could change a few people's attitudes if you behaved like a gentleman in situations like this, offered an apology fro being wrong again, instead of continuing to act like a a GD moron!!!

As I said, I merely was the person that first gave voice to what more than just a few people were thinking to themselves.

***You wre the ONLY person to give voice, were asked to shut the hell up, and chose to cotinue your shit in two memorial threads and now again in this one!!!

As was pointed out by one of the few people that participates on this site that I have not met in person but whom I do have respect for, my main fault on the subject was timing and tact, two things I have never been very good with.

***First fucking thing we can probably all agree on!!!

I believe I also stated that I had never met Mr. Rodriguez, never watched his show, have read many of his articles and did exchange a couple of emails with him a couple of years ago.

*What the hell difference does that make? I've watched his show a few times and that's it, but I didn't spout a bunch of BS like you did about him!

Unfortunately for me I guess and definitely far beneath the high standards of so many of you folks, swapping some emails and reading some articles, does not provide with enough information as to the character and worth of any individual and I am of the school that believes the best you can say about ANY individual you have not had actual interaction with, is that they seem to be a good person.

***Again more excuses for being an idiot and not just keeping your piehole shut! All you needed to do is not say anything or maybe just agree that we and hunting lost a great comrade.

Lastly, from experience and I have met and know a fairly good number of people, everyone I have ever dealt with has a Public side and a Private side and rarely are those sides the same.

***And again there was no need to put this out for the umteenth time as the statement is only serves to back up that you suspected wrongdoing and instead of keeping quiet had to keep putting that out insinuating the guy was cheating on his wife. Notice there aren't many people even responding to you any more because most have you on their ignore list and there will probably be more after thsi thread is done!

One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:
I had a thought why doesn't someone book one of his turkey hunts and when they get down their teach this fucking idiot some manners.

By all means, don't wait to book a hunt, you just load up and come right on down here and try to teach me some manners, any of you! I am not a hard person to find and Olney is a small town. I seriously doubt that anyone on here is that dumb.

***You may want to be a little careful in your challenges, as there are some real wackos out there that just might take you up on it (ie. just like the nutjob that shot Greg for no reason!). After all, you do know the internet is real with real people reading what you're writing, don't you?!!!

one of us
Picture of Wendell Reich
posted Hide Post
He has no concept of decency, no discretion, no courtesy and no respect. He lacks the ability to comprehend the facts put before him. His sole desire is to hear himself talk and defend his ridiculous positions.

I am dumber for having read his posts.

one of us
Picture of Wendell Reich
posted Hide Post
Top gun,

The only person here who is dumb enough to kick his ass has a vested interest in keeping him unharmed. animal

One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Wendell Reich:
He has no concept of decency, no discretion, no courtesy and no respect. He lacks the ability to comprehend the facts put before him. His sole desire is to hear himself talk and defend his ridiculous positions.

I am dumber for having read his posts.

That puts several of us right in there with you Wendell!!!

One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:

You Sir are a liar.

one of us
Picture of Wendell Reich
posted Hide Post
Being called a liar would hurt, coming from most people. Not so much here. Have a nice day! wave

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Thank You, you have a nice day also.

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Boys, we're arguing with the guy that said this.....

quote:
I, am not an egotistical little POS prick. I do not care whether anyone takes me seriously or not. The intelligent people on this site seem to ignore me, so that gives prime evidence of your intelligence.

Crazy isn't Mensa Club material if you know what I'm saying. You could go out and find a drunk bum begging for money and have a more meaningful debate than you will with CHC.

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Some people have no ability to self reflect.

Posts: 12103 | Location: Orlando, FL | Registered: 26 January 2006