Notify
Tools
Accurate Reloading Terms Of Service
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Topgun 30-06:
Drummond---Thanks for pasting all of his gems up, as it saved me a lot of time and more than explained things that even a kiddygartner should be able to comprehend! After that ditty about it not affecting any of us and then saying what he did about the internet, I do have to believe now that he's dumber than a stump. However, that may be giving more credit than due and I hate like hell to offend all the stumps out there, LOL!!!

+1 Drum, nice work. CHC is a dumbazz and that's all there is to it. He's proven it too many times.

Posts: 2276 | Location: West Texas | Registered: 07 December 2011
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Crazyhorseconsulting:
quote:
I had a thought why doesn't someone book one of his turkey hunts and when they get down their teach this fucking idiot some manners.

By all means, don't wait to book a hunt, you just load up and come right on down here and try to teach me some manners, any of you! I am not a hard person to find and Olney is a small town. I seriously doubt that anyone on here is that dumb.

Did this clown seriously just challenge to whole AR forum to a fight? lol

Posts: 2276 | Location: West Texas | Registered: 07 December 2011
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Stop responding to him. Stop reading his crazy. Just stop. This is Saeed's soap box, so we can't get rid of him. On the other hand, none of us can be force to communicate with him.
Honestly, how can anyone think at this late date, that you are going to change him?

One of Us
posted Hide Post
CHC – you are now a part of most of our lives. Whether we like it or not. Last night I come into my living room and my wife is watching House Hunters. The show had a male gay couple from Texas looking to buy a log cabin in Colorado. Right before I changed it, I said “That dumbass CHC would probably blame California if he saw this”. And it’s my fault for not putting you on ignore.

Please take a break from posting. Go outside. Get some fresh air. It will do you good. You spend too much time here.

one of us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by SG Olds:
Stop responding to him. Stop reading his crazy. Just stop. This is Saeed's soap box, so we can't get rid of him. On the other hand, none of us can be force to communicate with him.
Honestly, how can anyone think at this late date, that you are going to change him?

Best post in this thread. This is a relatively large, active forum. That attracts a lot of idiots who like to argue on the Internet and make inflammatory posts just to start arguments. Just put them on ignore, the pointless bickering ruins a lot of good threads, especially when there's sone sort of vendetta between posters and they follow each other around the forum starting arguments that aren't even remotely related to the thread topic. Just let it go. Who cares, it's the Internet, which is kind of a funhouse mirror version of real life. I've met a few people in real life who I met on Internet forums first and they're usually ten times less confrontational and annoying face to face.

Posts: 641 | Location: SW Pennsylvania, USA | Registered: 10 October 2003
Picture of Canuck
posted Hide Post
I think everyone has had a chance to say their piece and this particular discussion has over-lived its usefulness at this point. If you feel the need to continue the personal discourse, by all means take it to PMs.

Posts: 7122 | Location: The Rock (southern V.I.) | Registered: 27 February 2001