Circle on a pony, Part 3
 Login/Join

One of Us
Picture of drummondlindsey
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by shawnmc:
quote:
My guess is that "shawnmc" is not named Shawn and does not even reside in Wyoming

Ask Pecos about the guy on the moose hunt that worked for Big Horn Ready Mix, he is my cousins kid.

I'm not asking anybody to ask anybody who some kids uncle is.

I am asking you, WHO ARE YOU AND WHAT IS YOUR NAME? Why are you unwilling to answer this question?

Posts: 2093 | Location: Windsor, CO | Registered: 06 December 2005Reply With Quote
Picture of Whitworth
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:
My guess is that "shawnmc" is not named Shawn and does not even reside in Wyoming

Ask Pecos about the guy on the moose hunt that worked for Big Horn Ready Mix, he is my cousins kid.

Why are you determined to assassinate this man's character?

"Ignorance you can correct, you can't fix stupid." JWP

If stupidity hurt, a lot of people would be walking around screaming.

Semper Fidelis

"Building Carpal Tunnel one round at a time"

Posts: 13440 | Location: Virginia | Registered: 10 July 2003Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Just awful that this asshole remains anonymous after making such statements.

Posts: 2717 | Location: NH | Registered: 03 February 2009Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of JBrown
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:

So your "cousin's kid" lives in Wyoming... What does that prove? I notice that you:

-Have stopped claiming that you live in Wyoming
-Have not posted your findings regarding your inquest with the Wyoming authorities
-Have not come forward with your real identity

I am willing to bet that you are not even a farmer.

Jason

"You're not hard-core, unless you live hard-core."

Hunting in Africa is an adventure. The number of variables involved preclude the possibility of a perfect hunt. Some problems will arise. How you decide to handle them will determine how much you enjoy your hunt.

Just tell yourself, "it's all part of the adventure." Remember, if Robert Ruark had gotten upset every time problems with Harry
Selby's flat bed truck delayed the safari, Horn of the Hunter would have read like an indictment of Selby. But Ruark rolled with the punches, poured some gin, and enjoyed the adventure.

-Jason Brown

Posts: 6838 | Location: Nome, Alaska(formerly SW Wyoming) | Registered: 22 December 2003Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of JBrown
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Norton:
Just awful that this asshole remains anonymous after making such statements.

Yeah, a real piece of work....

Jason

"You're not hard-core, unless you live hard-core."

Hunting in Africa is an adventure. The number of variables involved preclude the possibility of a perfect hunt. Some problems will arise. How you decide to handle them will determine how much you enjoy your hunt.

Just tell yourself, "it's all part of the adventure." Remember, if Robert Ruark had gotten upset every time problems with Harry
Selby's flat bed truck delayed the safari, Horn of the Hunter would have read like an indictment of Selby. But Ruark rolled with the punches, poured some gin, and enjoyed the adventure.

-Jason Brown

Posts: 6838 | Location: Nome, Alaska(formerly SW Wyoming) | Registered: 22 December 2003Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Personally, he did nothing to harm Ravenr; he simply looked foolish. Looks to me he has some kind of a chip on his shoulder with respect to Ravenr.

Topgun: I don't think publishing PMs, no matter how lowlife they might be, is appropriate. The one exception I would make is threatening PMs. You didn't need to publish that to convince us ShawnMC is an asshole.

Don't Ever Book a Hunt with Jeff Blair
http://forums.accuratereloadin...821061151#2821061151

Posts: 7578 | Location: Arizona and off grid in CO | Registered: 28 July 2004Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by AnotherAZWriter:
Personally, he did nothing to harm Ravenr; he simply looked foolish. Looks to me he has some kind of a chip on his shoulder with respect to Ravenr.

Topgun: I don't think publishing PMs, no matter how lowlife they might be, is appropriate. The one exception I would make is threatening PMs. You didn't need to publish that to convince us ShawnMC is an asshole.

***I agree with you on most PMs, but not in this case as it was a mere extension of the thread trying to convince me he's right when I know he's full of shit!

One of Us
posted Hide Post

Try again... This is getting old

Posts: 2141 | Location: enjoying my freedom in wyoming | Registered: 13 January 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Topgun 30-06:
quote:
Originally posted by AnotherAZWriter:

***I agree with you on most PMs, but not in this case as it was a mere extension of the thread trying to convince me he's right when I know he's full of shit!

I agree with AnotherAZwriter. I almost posted that yesterday. Private messages are private. I've had some doozies sent my way and I just don't think its appropriate to post them

Posts: 2093 | Location: Windsor, CO | Registered: 06 December 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by ravenr:

Try again... This is getting old

Flaco, no need to keep proving this clown wrong. He has literally been wrong on every accusation.

All he needs to do now is man up and tell us who he is and if he really wants to show that he has any kind of moral fiber and integrity he will issue an apology

One of Us
posted Hide Post
ravenr,forget about this turd.Put him on ignore.He is a troll. donttroll
I enjoy your posts and pics and wish I could do the things you do. OB

Posts: 4372 | Location: NE Wisconsin | Registered: 31 March 2007Reply With Quote
Administrator
Picture of DRG
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:

I guess you don't understand English.

wave

Don

Posts: 26549 | Location: Where the pilgrims landed | Registered: 08 January 1998Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Phil N
posted Hide Post
Well.....I really enjoyed the pics of the trip. We don't quite have that in Upstate NY, even in the Adirondacks.

I appreciate it.

US Army 1977-1998

Posts: 82 | Location: Carthage, NY | Registered: 23 August 2008Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Thanks for the great pictures Ravenr. I've got to make it out to that part of Wyoming.

"Build a man a fire, and he'll be warm for a day. Set a man on fire, and he'll be warm for the rest of his life." Terry Pratchett.

Posts: 3519 | Location: Wyoming | Registered: 25 February 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
US Army 1977-1998

Phil N
Thank you, I get to do what "I" do,
Because of people like you...
Glad most folks enjoyed.
Safe travels

Posts: 2141 | Location: enjoying my freedom in wyoming | Registered: 13 January 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Cool pics.

Someday it'd be cool to ride a horse out west on a trip like that.

Posts: 444 | Location: Hudson Valley | Registered: 07 July 2009Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Phil N
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by ravenr:
quote:
US Army 1977-1998

Phil N
Thank you, I get to do what "I" do,
Because of people like you...
Glad most folks enjoyed.
Safe travels

It was my pleasure.

US Army 1977-1998

Posts: 82 | Location: Carthage, NY | Registered: 23 August 2008Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Brian Clark
posted Hide Post
Wow, first off great pictures JR. Second what is this douchebag's problem leave the mans post as they are something to share and cherish with other hunters. I have been looking to go to Wyoming with my friends for a speed goat hunt and JR has been nothing but helpful in sharing his knowledge on where to go. This is what this forum is about till someone thinks they get to be a Barney bad ass behind his computer, I would hunt with JR anytime but would not want to share a camp with this Shawn ass clown.

Thanks!

Brian Clark

Blue Skies Hunting Adventures
www.blueskieshunting.com
Email at: info@blueskieshunting.com

African Cape Trophy Safaris
www.africancapesafaris.com
Email at: brian@africancapesafaris.com

1-402-689-2024

Posts: 1013 | Location: Nebraska | Registered: 30 August 2010Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of youngoutdoors
posted Hide Post
LOVE the pics Joe. Even had my dad and brother over and showed them. Made us want to go west again.

Sure hope it doesn't get out on the contractor forums that Joe does a little guiding.

You are welcome at my campfire anytime.

God Bless, Louis

Posts: 1381 | Location: Mountains of North Carolina | Registered: 14 January 2008Reply With Quote