New
Find
Notify
Tools

Circle on a pony, Part 3
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted Hide Post
I have read and re-read the attacks against Crazyhorse. He is an outfitter and guide. Some times he might be off center a little, but it is all in how it is interpreted. He doesn't fabricate an identity or persona, yet everyone pounces on him or has him on ignore. And when another is masquerading and the truth is questioned and exposed, the attacks begin.

One of Us
Picture of Crazyhorseconsulting
posted Hide Post
quote:
I have read and re-read the attacks against Crazyhorse. He is an outfitter and guide. Some times he might be off center a little, but it is all in how it is interpreted. He doesn't fabricate an identity or persona, yet everyone pounces on him or has him on ignore. And when another is masquerading and the truth is questioned and exposed, the attacks begin.

Shawn, I appreciate your kind words. but in spite of the stuff that has been said by all parties, while I do consider myself a guide/professional hunter, in reality, I am not in the same league as Ravenr or Drummond. Never really claimed to be. I feel like I am a professional, but the kind of hunting I do is not on the same level as what these guys do.

I have had plenty of satisfied clients, still communicate with some of them and put together hunts for some of them. The biggest difference is I have I captive audience as far as the game I hunt is concerned. Ravenr and those like him don't. They have to work their asses off. I can not change their opinion of me, ain't gonna try, but this isn't about me, it is about someone that does a good job and works like hell to put his clients on game.

From my experience/knowledge concerning hunting guides in North America, most of them have to have alternative sources of income to make it from one hunting season to the next, it is just a fact of life.

Folks that want to guide, that try to make a business of it really do work at it, simply because they enjoy hunting themselves.

I can't or don't speak for Ravenr or anyone else, only for myself, but guiding another person to a successful kill on whatever it is we are after, is what makes me want to keep doing it.

As much time as I have spent in the outdoors around this country, pictures from people like Ravenr is what keeps me eager for that next sunrise.

Even the rocks don't last forever.

Posts: 31014 | Location: Olney, Texas | Registered: 27 March 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Who the F is masquerading Dipsheet?
You have accused me of being a deadbeat and
Illeagal Outfitting, all from a "personal" trip I made and posted to share.
You are a F'ing idiot.
I didn't claim to be an Outfitter in Wy,
Your words!
Never claimed to make a living "guiding and packing" in Wy, Your words!
But EVERY year I do spend months "guiding"
several Western States and Old Mexico.
Every year I do spend MANY days afield hunting my own tags and hunting with friends and family, sharing some of the trips and hunts here.
Every time you make an accusation and are rebuffed you come back spewing your groundless BS.
I repeat "YOU ARE A F'ING IDIOT"

Posts: 2141 | Location: enjoying my freedom in wyoming | Registered: 13 January 2006Reply With Quote
posted Hide Post
Envy is a sin. Why do the weak bully minded attack the ones they are jealous of?

Love the pictures JR

Posts: 1 | Location: Texas | Registered: 15 May 2010Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
AnotherAZWriter
Just dang lucky to make a living doing it
Course I would be doing it anyway
reguardless of the income...

I quote it again. Make a living doing it! Your boasting about being a guide and outfitter, which you are not. Not in Wyoming any way. No envy at all, at 60 years of age, lived all my live here in Wyoming. retired from Marathon oil, full time farmer now. All my life, as did my father. Many, many, pack trips in those years. Nothing to be envious of. Lots of people here do pack trips, spring, summer, and fall. But not many log on to hunting web sites and claim to make a living doing it. None pretend to be back country mountain men, Baxter Black clones! I know, and have known, almost every outfitter in Cody. Some are long gone. Funny thing, none know this guy.

Like I said, I like the pictures to. But anyone who lives here has rolls of film, or hard drives full of photos of the same. But few claim to make a living doing it. And those that actually make a living, have photos of many, many trophies to back it up with their clients.

Now go back to your fantasy land and attack those that dispel the truth.

quote:
Envy is a sin. Why do the weak bully minded attack the ones they are jealous of?

Are you for real? Roll Eyes

I just love it when these people move here from other states. Go to Cody, walk into wally world, and listen to the drawls!

One of Us
Picture of ted thorn
posted Hide Post
This is just one reason this forum has went to hell in a hand basket

Posts: 7361 | Location: South East Missouri | Registered: 23 November 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
So you're a bitter old farmer, displaced from the
"land of his father" and too old to fork a pony and pound the trails of yesteryear
and you're busting my balls?

Do you know how to search "past posts"?
You might try this feature...
From Desert sheep in Sonora to
Self guided North of The Arctic Circle, I been there.
And YES I make my living guiding AND Contracting.
You keep using "Outfitter" in your posts, I have 1600 something post on this forem and welcome you to quote me saying I was an Outfitter.
You can't, because I havn't.
I walked beside Buffalo Bill's grandson and addressed him as MR.Garlow. Circa 1968
Was There when Robert Redford was the pallbearer for Jerimiah Johnston. 1975 ish
My Great grandpa stepped down off a wagon in Greybull when he was 9, (died 30 yrs ago in his late 80's) and we been here ever since.
Why don't you post some pics of your many,many packtrips and hunting trophys? and while you're at it you can kiss my azz, you sour old bastard.

Posts: 2141 | Location: enjoying my freedom in wyoming | Registered: 13 January 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of drummondlindsey
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by shawnmc

I quote it again. Make a living doing it! Your boasting about being a guide and outfitter, which you are not. Not in Wyoming any way. No envy at all, at 60 years of age, lived all my live here in Wyoming. retired from Marathon oil, full time farmer now. All my life, as did my father. Many, many, pack trips in those years. Nothing to be envious of. Lots of people here do pack trips, spring, summer, and fall. But not many log on to hunting web sites and claim to make a living doing it. None pretend to be back country mountain men, Baxter Black clones! I know, and have known, almost every outfitter in Cody. Some are long gone. Funny thing, none know this guy.

Like I said, I like the pictures to. But anyone who lives here has rolls of film, or hard drives full of photos of the same. But few claim to make a living doing it. And those that actually make a living, have photos of many, many trophies to back it up with their clients.

Funny thing is that I've guided with him, Aaron Nielson has guided with him. There are a couple member of this board that have hunted with him. JR is the real deal and I learned a lot from him in my early 20's.

I know for a fact that a part of his "living" is derived from guiding these hunts yet you want to come on here and try to break him down and call bullshit and go so far as to bring his wife into your fight.

What's your name? Who are you? Don't be a little bitch and hide behind the anonymity of the Internet. Come on, be a man and put it out here. You've taken little pot shots in the past because you weren't man enough to just come out and say what was in your mind and your not man enough now to put your name on your words and actions. You claim to be 60 but most men I know that are 60 have lived long enough to know better then to pull this kind of crap. You're a disgrace

Posts: 2093 | Location: Windsor, CO | Registered: 06 December 2005Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of JBrown
posted Hide Post
Shawnmc

I am sure that you feel justified in "outing" ravenr, and you seem surprised that so many have come to his defense and attacked you. I just want to point out to you that you first:

1) brought a man's marriage into an argument;

then you backtracked and

2) questioned weather he is licensed to guide hunters(I guess you realized that your first accusation was pure BS)

then, after ravenr stated that he had worked as a licensed guide in Wyoming and told you who to contact prove this you backtracked again and

3) Stated that ravenr does not make his entire living as a guide.

How many guides make their entire living solely from guiding? You should know that it is very, very few.

You have been called a lot of horrible names, but it seems that you kinda asked for it by choosing a real chicken-shit way of calling someone out.

Maybe you will check on Ravenr's credentials and post your findings"?

quote:
Originally posted by shawnmc:
It helps when you have a wife that supports you financially.

quote:
So you are stating you are a licensed guide and outfitter in the state of Wyoming? I know the answer.

quote:
Originally posted by ravenr:
When I work in Wyo. I do so as a leagally
licensed guide. Genius!
Game and Fish? Sure! Give G. Brown or M.Black,J.Longabardi a call and ask him about me or B.Holder and W.Cummings in Co.
both are wardens for the State of Co.
Outfitters Board? You will find I had a guide license last year and say hello to L.Livingston for me.

quote:
Joe doesn't make a "living" guiding and packing.

Jason

"You're not hard-core, unless you live hard-core."

Hunting in Africa is an adventure. The number of variables involved preclude the possibility of a perfect hunt. Some problems will arise. How you decide to handle them will determine how much you enjoy your hunt.

Just tell yourself, "it's all part of the adventure." Remember, if Robert Ruark had gotten upset every time problems with Harry
Selby's flat bed truck delayed the safari, Horn of the Hunter would have read like an indictment of Selby. But Ruark rolled with the punches, poured some gin, and enjoyed the adventure.

-Jason Brown

Posts: 6838 | Location: Nome, Alaska(formerly SW Wyoming) | Registered: 22 December 2003Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of ted thorn
posted Hide Post
I have enjoyed the pictures and post that Joe has made here for years. Talked to him on the phone many times through the years and one day hope to spend some time hunting with him. From just talking to him on the phone I can tell he and I would hit it off real good.

But there are a couple here that throughout the past couple years have eroded this once great place to share and gossip.

Joe has brought stunning photography and shared great storries here.

Piss!!!! I'm loading up my river boat to guide my wife to a better sun tan and get her about half liquored up on Current River today.....I'll post a report for all to enjoy or bicker about

Joe, please just cary on

Posts: 7361 | Location: South East Missouri | Registered: 23 November 2005Reply With Quote
Picture of Whitworth
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:
AnotherAZWriter
Just dang lucky to make a living doing it
Course I would be doing it anyway
reguardless of the income...

quote:

Are you for real? Roll Eyes

I just love it when these people move here from other states. Go to Cody, walk into wally world, and listen to the drawls!

Hey shawn, what in the hell seems to be the problem here? You don't have to read or participate in these threads. If something bothers you, I would respectfully ask that you don't spoil it for everyone else.

This was a great thread until you poisoned it with your vitriol.

"Ignorance you can correct, you can't fix stupid." JWP

If stupidity hurt, a lot of people would be walking around screaming.

Semper Fidelis

"Building Carpal Tunnel one round at a time"

Posts: 13440 | Location: Virginia | Registered: 10 July 2003Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of Blacktailer
posted Hide Post
So I come on here on a Sunday morning to look at the trip that raver was kind enough to post about and enjoy the pictures and here we go down the same old rabbit hole because some arsehole gets his panties in a twist.
Sheesh this forum has gone to hell. Roll Eyes

Have gun- Will travel
The value of a trophy is computed directly in terms of personal investment in its acquisition. Robert Ruark

Posts: 3830 | Location: Cave Creek, AZ | Registered: 09 August 2001Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Grenadier
posted Hide Post
I don't mind the discussions and disagreements, even heated, on the forums but I wish the Mods would do something to stop the personal attacks. "Calling someone out" in a public forum is childish and in poor taste. Personal attacks add nothing, detract from every topic, and belong elsewhere.

Posts: 10900 | Location: North of the Columbia | Registered: 28 April 2008Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
I quote it again. Make a living doing it!

In reference to a recent pack trip.

In Wyoming to be paid as a guide, you have to be licensed guide and work for a licensed outfitter.

It is the internet anyone can make up any story.
If that entails being a self proclaimed guide in Wyoming so be it. I lived in Cody in the 80's and you sure were not there then.

And not sour at all. Just get a good laugh at the self proclaimed outdoor professionals that pop up on the internet. Truth and honesty.

One of Us
Picture of Grenadier
posted Hide Post
This line of discourse is nothing short of personal attacks and a discussion that belongs in PMs or elsewhere. It does nothing for anyone else and detracts from the purpose of the American Big Game Hunting forum.
quote:
It helps when you have a wife that supports you financially.

quote:
You are a licensed outfitter?

quote:
So you are stating you are a licensed guide and outfitter in the state of Wyoming? I know the answer. You state you make a living doing it.
You also are a contractor.

quote:
It is the internet, I guess you can be who ever you want to be. Mean while we will let the G&F and Wyoming Outfitters Association decide if he is a licensed guide and makes a living off of paying clients. A stocked game farm in Texas hardly qualifies. Roll Eyes And two countries, USA and Mexico. Licensed there to?

quote:
Now you are going to beat me up since the truth is out. rotflmo

quote:
It was a question. Genius!

quote:
In Wyoming you need a license, and work under an outfitter. Even if you so much as take a pair of binoculars for your efforts. And yeah you can get around it by leasing the horses and going along as a wrangler. Happens all the time, but touchy. But to admit you make a living doing it, you need to be legal.

Keep bouncing your pm's back and forth to your 20 year friend. Who hasn't even lived in Wyoming 20 years.

quote:
I know Gary Brown quite well. I have known him for over 20 years. I knew him when he was warden in Saratoga. As well as Jerry Longobardi, even when he was in Baggs. Kevin Hurley, know him to. He is retired.

I enjoy the pictures to, but the B.S. that goes with it, is some what hard to swallow. Make a living? Not hardly. Just don't try to pull the wool over all the folks that visit here.

quote:
It is illegal to guide, or preform pack trips for pay, unless you are a licensed guide, working for a licensed outfitter. Don't blow smoke up the arses of the unknowing.

And Joe doesn't make a "living" guiding and packing.

quote:

quote:

Are you for real? Roll Eyes I just love it when these people move here from other states. Go to Cody, walk into wally world, and listen to the drawls!

quote:
In reference to a recent pack trip. In Wyoming to be paid as a guide, you have to be licensed guide and work for a licensed outfitter.
If that entails being a self proclaimed guide in Wyoming so be it. I lived in Cody in the 80's and you sure were not there then.
And not sour at all. Just get a good laugh at the self proclaimed outdoor professionals that pop up on the internet. Truth and honesty.

Posts: 10900 | Location: North of the Columbia | Registered: 28 April 2008Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Grenadier
posted Hide Post
It's hard to tell without being closer but those look a lot like wild strawberry plants.
quote:
Originally posted by ravenr:

One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:
I quote it again. Make a living doing it!

In reference to a recent pack trip.

In Wyoming to be paid as a guide, you have to be licensed guide and work for a licensed outfitter.

Dude, your "call out" of JR in this thread has literally been one of the biggest fails in AR history. Your comments have been proven to be false yet your dumb ass keeps going. It's absolutely remarkable

Now, kindly man up and tell us all who you are and what your agenda is. This goes far deeper than you thinking JR is or isn't a guide. Your vitriol here just reaks of something else. Has JR been balls deep in a family member? Did he whip your ass or a family members ass in the past? Did he kill a buck or bull either himself or with a buddy that you were hunting and you assume some sort of illegal activity had taken place. Tell us what the real story here is but only after you man up and reveal who you are

Thank you

Posts: 2093 | Location: Windsor, CO | Registered: 06 December 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Crazyhorseconsulting
posted Hide Post
Jealousy/envy takes on many guises. Here is a case where one individual is fortunate enough to live in an area that has excellent opportunities for hunters and fishermen.

He is also fortunate enough to have support for his choices from his family and friends. Very few "Guides/PH's" make an actual living from their choice of occupation.

Being a guide/PH, is not as great a choice as some want to believe. Between open and closed seasons/the economy/weather conditions/game movement/family commitments, the majority of folks that guide professionally, have to have alternative sources of income.

The only folks I know of that claim to make their living from just guiding, are a few guys along the Texas Coast that work with both hunters and fishermen.

People guide because they like the outdoors and like sharing it with others and if they can do so and make some money doing it, so much the better.

Ravenr is fortunate enough on a couple of levels, living ion the area and having his families support, and no one should hold that against him. I would not know the man if I met him on the street.

He at least deserves some respect that he is a contributing member of society and does not/did not mind sharing his experience and knowledge with the members of this site.

Even the rocks don't last forever.

Posts: 31014 | Location: Olney, Texas | Registered: 27 March 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
I swear Old man, you are dumber
than a 100 head of sheep!
You're reading comprehension is worse than that poor "gurl" in the Treyvon Martin trail.

Have you spoke with Gary Brown yet?

FWI... I was serving a 6 yr hitch in
The U.S. Marines during the 1980's

You really DON'T know how to use the search funtion, Do you?

AnotherAZWriter was commenting on a 7-8 year time frame of reading my posts of trips, guiding and hunting and knows as these other guys do that
This IS a MAJOR portion of my lifestyle.
Hence my response "Dang lucky to make a living doing it"
Everyone one else understood the comment but you, and you jump to conclusions and start slinging allegations and lies...
Thats why you are getting "cut to ribbons"
by the fine people on this board.
They have read my "Baxter Black like"
(thanks for that! Sweetheart Wink)
ramblings and apprieciated the photo's
taken and shared these past YEARS.
Your 7 months on this forum are full of caustic
comments as you well represented yourself here.
You Sir are a sad, sad, little, man.
Return to your romantic western memories of "riding a desk" for Marathon Oil.
You have neither the Honor nor the Integrety
to be included in this group of men.

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Amen ravenr!!! What a prick this guy is "trying" to turn a great thread into "The Days of Our Lives"! If the douchebag puts up one more derogatory post, I would strongly suggest that the Moderator give him a lifelong "time out" on this website as this has happened before in other threads. Ravenr is one of the most dedicated outdoorsman I have ever had the priviledge of sharing the internet with on several hunting websites and to see this BS personal attack continue from a guy that has been told by a number of upstanding members to STFU and watch him continue to undermine a great thread is more than pathetic!!!

Picture of Whitworth
posted Hide Post
Hey shawn, no one here is forcing you to read this thread. If it bothers you, or causes you angst, it would make perfectly good sense to steer clear.

"Ignorance you can correct, you can't fix stupid." JWP

If stupidity hurt, a lot of people would be walking around screaming.

Semper Fidelis

"Building Carpal Tunnel one round at a time"

Posts: 13440 | Location: Virginia | Registered: 10 July 2003Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of daniel77
posted Hide Post
Forget the stuff about whether or not Ravenr has an alternative source of income (oh the horor) other than spending a large chunk of his time doing most of our dream job at an expert level. The real problem here is that the man promised pictures of a Circle on a Pony. The only circle that I've seen is the tortilla in the shovel, and those are full blown horses and mules. There is not a single pony in any of these pictures. Clearly, Ravenr is not to be trusted at all. Roll Eyes donttroll

P.S. Ravenr, everytime I see pics of that big ole gray, I wanna climb on and go rope something off of him.

Posts: 3628 | Location: cajun country | Registered: 04 March 2009Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Seems like Shawn took the "make a living" comment to mean this trip- which RavenR wasn't paid for. I took the comment to mean he is lucky to live off the land. Some paid for trips other trips just fun with friends. I enjoy the posts and photos by RavenR.

No need to continue to sling the mud when one's intentions don't match up with another's interpretation.

Posts: 788 | Location: Utah, USA | Registered: 14 January 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Point taken MC
And to the rest of this "group of men"
Who have voiced their defenense of a man
they "Don't know from Adam"
I Thank you for your kind words...
You are MUCH apprieciated...

one of us
Picture of JBrown
posted Hide Post
ShawnMC

You have had your every claim disputed. Both by the accused and by the guys who have actually worked with him.

You have been called out as a liar and a fraud. You have been accused of hiding behind your "handle". Your honor has been called into question. You have repeatedly "revised" your complaint.

To say that you have stuck your foot in it would be an understatement.... If you still stand behind your accusations you owe it to all of us to do your due diligence and post your findings. If you are a man of honor you will post your name instead of hiding behind your handle.

Jason

Hunting in Africa is an adventure. The number of variables involved preclude the possibility of a perfect hunt. Some problems will arise. How you decide to handle them will determine how much you enjoy your hunt.

Just tell yourself, "it's all part of the adventure." Remember, if Robert Ruark had gotten upset every time problems with Harry
Selby's flat bed truck delayed the safari, Horn of the Hunter would have read like an indictment of Selby. But Ruark rolled with the punches, poured some gin, and enjoyed the adventure.

-Jason Brown

Posts: 6838 | Location: Nome, Alaska(formerly SW Wyoming) | Registered: 22 December 2003Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Looks like a nice ride to me glad you had a good time.

I just spent 5 days in the BWCA canoeing and fishing ate a lot of walleyes.

Posts: 19617 | Location: wis | Registered: 21 April 2001Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Thanks for bringing back the memories. I'd take that big half-draft in a heartbeat. Beauty is in the eye of the beholder.

The Thorofare is/was one of my favorite places to go on a ride. 28-32 miles in from Turpin Meadows will sore-up all but the best riders. Fish the cutts in the river, truly a wild place. I have a group of 5 friends who are leaving to head in there next week. Wish I was there, but the last trip in wasn't as enjoyable as the first I took in the late 1990s. The fishing has gone downhill, elk herds are scattered, the moose are gone, and the last time we had a grizz and wolves in camp (which sounds like fun until a horse ends up dead as a result of the close encounters).

Here is a photo of my "waders" in the Thorofare River near Hawk's Rest.

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Tell us more about the dead horse, MC

Administrator
Picture of DRG
posted Hide Post
Shawn. I suggest you stop this crap now.

There will be no future warnings.

Don

Posts: 26549 | Location: Where the pilgrims landed | Registered: 08 January 1998Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of LeeH
posted Hide Post
Wow! Just back from vacation, checking on the forum, and wanted to comment on the great photos. "What a long strange trip it's been."

Great photos, and I too would take the pony!

Lee

Posts: 87 | Location: New Hampshire | Registered: 01 September 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Raven-- The bear got the horses (and men) pretty nervous, but the wolves came right in on top of the stock lines. One line was pulled "semi loose" and gave about 10' slack, just enough that my buddy's best horse was impaled by a dead branch. Would have been a better story if the wolves would have killed it out-right.

Oh, and that is a fishing pole in my hands, not deadfall like the one behind it. Gotta keep the hooks away from the horses when fishing off their backs. That sorrel horse carried me 1,000s of miles on pack trips, hunts, cattle gathers, evening rides, scout merit badge classes, rope events, irrigation turns, and even won some money from him on the track. Had a guy offer me 7gs for him as a 3 year old-- always thought I should have taken the cash, but I do enjoy the memories. He was 20 years old as of May, I could only wish for another 20. Probably never will be able to afford a hunt in Africa or sheep, but I have experienced some great adventures in life. DIY in the Thorofare is one of those adventures.

(Hope that helped get the thread back on track. Not trying to reminisce too much, but I'm afraid that is too late.)

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Keep the photos coming of that great country as most of us will never get to experience it other than through them!

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Ok I give up, Pecos Bill can continue his masquerade.

One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:

Your giving up without telling us who you are? Man up and tell us.

Every man has the right to face his accuser. Give JR the right to know who accused him of not being a guide and/or outfitter.

I don't think you have the sack to post it though

one of us
Picture of JBrown
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by drummondlindsey:
quote:

Every man has the right to face his accuser. Give JR the right to know who accused him of not being a guide and/or outfitter.

+1

It's real easy to act like a big man while hiding behind a handle. My guess is that "shawnmc" is not named Shawn and does not even reside in Wyoming. He won't post his info because he has made a fool of himself. I wonder if he would be proud if his family/relatives read his childish BS....

And I'm sure that everyone here realizes that "Shawn" would post his findings if he were to confirm that JR did not hold a license in Wyo. But since he realizes that JR has held Wyoming license and has made a living guiding in several states(as you have attested to) he has opted(like a little bitch) to take DGR's threat as an excuse to slither out the back door.

shawnmc, I have lost all respect for you.

Jason

-Jason Brown

One of Us
posted Hide Post
I just got this PM from this shawnmc asshole! He needs to be canned for good as he's so full of shit I can smell his stink from here:

posted 02 July 2013 05:04
Joe is a liar and lives in a fantasy. He has been called by a guy from Sheridan a few years back, the guy proved he lied. He has not lived in Wyoming 20 years and is not a licensed guide in Wyoming. THe only hunts has really guided are fenced hunts in Texas. His hunts here are with friends. Not as a true guide. I know the guy, I have family in Cody, I have lived here all my life. I don't need to toot my own horn. He is big BS'er.

One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
My guess is that "shawnmc" is not named Shawn and does not even reside in Wyoming

Ask Pecos about the guy on the moose hunt that worked for Big Horn Ready Mix, he is my cousins kid.

One of Us
posted Hide Post
MODERATOR---Please ban this SOB from this website for life as he is one royal pain in the ass that just keeps attacking a person of good character and hasn't listened to you or anyone else when told to STFU!!! He is definitely not "one of us"!

One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by JBrown:
quote:
Originally posted by drummondlindsey:
quote:

+1

It's real easy to act like a big man while hiding behind a handle. My guess is that "shawnmc" is not named Shawn and does not even reside in Wyoming. He won't post his info because he has made a fool of himself. I wonder if he would be proud if his family/relatives read his childish BS....

And I'm sure that everyone here realizes that "Shawn" would post his findings if he were to confirm that JR did not hold a license in Wyo. But since he realizes that JR has held Wyoming license and has made a living guiding in several states(as you have attested to) he has opted(like a little bitch) to take DGR's threat as an excuse to slither out the back door.

shawnmc, I have lost all respect for you.

Certainly plausible! Another thought is that Shawn isn't a man. My sisters name is Shawn and she spells it the same way, the girl way. I normally see men with the same name spell it Sean

JR, you ever date a chic named Shawn?

One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Topgun 30-06:
MODERATOR---Please ban this SOB from this website for life as he is one royal pain in the ass that just keeps attacking a person of good character and hasn't listened to you or anyone else when told to STFU!!! He is definitely not "one of us"!

Dont ban the guy, one of the great things about AR is that it kind of takes care of its own. Shawnmc will get his