THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM AMERICAN BIG GAME HUNTING FORUMS

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Hunting  Hop To Forums  American Big Game Hunting    can anyone recommend a pig/boar hunt in california?

Moderators: Canuck
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

can anyone recommend a pig/boar hunt in california?
 Login/Join

one of us
posted
looking for something i can do in a weekend would like to take two boars if possible,no canned hunts!

one of us
Picture of Charles_Helm
posted Hide Post
I have seen several people recommend Kyler Hamann who posts here. His website is www.boaring.com.

I have not hunted with Kyler personally, so check him out for yourself.

Good luck!

Posts: 8773 | Location: Republic of Texas | Registered: 24 April 2004Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of boom stick
posted Hide Post
ditto!

577 BME 3"500 KILL ALL 358 GREMLIN 404-375

*we band of 45-70ers* (Founder)
Single Shot Shooters Society S.S.S.S. (Founder)

Posts: 27600 | Location: Where tech companies are trying to control you and brainwash you. | Registered: 29 April 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Steven30127
posted Hide Post
I agree....have heard great things about Kyler...depending on your budget, you may want to also consider Tejon Ranch. It's pricy but very very very nice. Great lodge and great staff.

Posts: 257 | Location: Aliso Viejo, California | Registered: 09 June 2004Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Teat Hound
posted Hide Post
We've always had a great time with Kyler, and we've always come home with hogs.

-eric

" . . . a gun is better worn and with bloom off---So is a saddle---People too by God." -EH

Posts: 952 | Location: Bakersfield, California | Registered: 03 June 2005Reply With Quote